Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

kthc : no choice...eveyone got to go thru this stage but take heart that sometimes for second apt they might give you early...actually did you request a date for your 2nd apt or will be determined by HDB?

Agreed. kthc, when u go for ur 1st appt, ask for a specific date for ur 2nd appt. If not, most of them tend to stretch it to the max 8wks. Another good thing about requesting for the date you want is that u'll be able to take leave sooner, instead of waiting for the letter from HDB to come (whh normally comes pretty near the 2nd appt date).

I have a fren who requested for a date, and her 2nd appt is just 4wks after her 1st appt. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Agreed. kthc, when u go for ur 1st appt, ask for a specific date for ur 2nd appt. If not, most of them tend to stretch it to the max 8wks. Another good thing about requesting for the date you want is that u'll be able to take leave sooner, instead of waiting for the letter from HDB to come (whh normally comes pretty near the 2nd appt date).

I have a fren who requested for a date, and her 2nd appt is just 4wks after her 1st appt. :)

true true...i could have got it early if not for my seller drag it all the way to the max.....

true true...i could have got it early if not for my seller drag it all the way to the max.....

Did ur seller drag cuz his new house still not done yet, or he just wana drag? I've heard of pple who already have their new place done up, but just don't wana let go of the house sooner. 8|

Yup, the seller even prepared a letter to ask for earlier date and we co-signed it but the HDB officer said 6 weeks at best.... cos we taking HDB loan so they need more time to process.

Anyway, nice windows preciousjam, may ask for the same if cost are not too high, living on the 2nd or 3rd highest floor, so shouldn't be an issue.

Taking half day to go Jln Besar to walk walk later.

No mood to work... somebody broke my kitchen window last night, now finding ppl to fix it...

Did ur seller drag cuz his new house still not done yet, or he just wana drag? I've heard of pple who already have their new place done up, but just don't wana let go of the house sooner. 8|

juz wanna drag maybe they missed the place..haha :lol:

u got the same window as me,hehe..BTW,u living at high floor right?cos this kinda window

not advisable for lower floor residents,in case if we forgot to close it,people can climb in.

I don close it when i am away for few days too. :P

now that you remind me....i never thought of people climbing in lei :help: should be quite ok hor?....i live on the 12th floor.....

Yup, the seller even prepared a letter to ask for earlier date and we co-signed it but the HDB officer said 6 weeks at best.... cos we taking HDB loan so they need more time to process.

Anyway, nice windows preciousjam, may ask for the same if cost are not too high, living on the 2nd or 3rd highest floor, so shouldn't be an issue.

Taking half day to go Jln Besar to walk walk later.

No mood to work... somebody broke my kitchen window last night, now finding ppl to fix it...

i took hdb loan and doing contra some more...1st apt on 20th march and officer told us our 2nd apt should be from 16th april till end of april...we so hoping for 16th april think my sellers got a shock told us to do it on 30th april... :lol:

windows price same as normal ones so no worries on that....get yeak to try the permit for you....should be ok...

remember go Royal Franco 135jalan besar...closed at 6.30...went today ...love the service from Henry very detailed :good:

aiyo must spend money....u paying?

Day 11 of reno....

The tilers have started laying the living room tiles....the master tiler thought the way i wanted to lay the tiles for the foyer abit funny, wanted to check with me...was impressed by his thoughtfulness...he actually took out the tiles and lay out for me to see.....agreed that the direction of the tiles will be layed horizontal in line with the door rather than vertical....

now just have to decide which layout i want for the foyer

"楼梯“

IMG_6109.jpg

“小工字”

IMG_6108.jpg

“大工字“

IMG_6111.jpg

I quite like the 1st and 3rd one....think 2nd one not so nice.....

This morning found some time to visit Smallboy's house.....love the kitchen setup and all the blum hehe trying to physco my hubby....Wendy was so kind to let us get a feel of her franco fan and the toilets yes tried out the Baron WC flush....was convinced by her that Royal Franco is a must to visit...we were glad we make the effort to look or Henry...he was indeed very detailed in his explanation and his memory is fantastic...you ask anything straight away give you ans...i was more amazed at how he can remember all the location of his sinks and taps...we request to see several sinks and he can just pick out immediately...the best thing he'll match the tap suitable for the sink and ananlyze to us why paying abit more for better quality...just a simple hand spray and toilet roll holder, he will show us a few to make sure we choose the one we like.... :good::good::good: it doesn't take much persuasion for us to decide.....prices definitely reasonable...will go back there again, still have not buy racks.....one more thing settle.... ;)

Edited by preciousjam

Your tiler is very good... :) I like the 2nd and 3rd one actually hehe...

still need my hubby to look thru, see which one he likes...he more fussy than me....

thanx all!!! have to go with 3rd one....hubby also decided on third one!!!! Yesterday was given stacks of laminates to go thru....BLUR now!!! :help: so many to choose from!!! next week have to meet Yeak to choose the rest of the stuff and confirm on the false ceilings design.....gonna be so BZ!!!but I LOVE IT!!