Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chquek

Diy L Box? Possible?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi chquek!

i should think its quite difficult to DIy unless you have the knowledge, skills and materials leh. I did a Lbox for cove lighting and a box-up for pipes, and from outside it looks lilke just cover-up, but got metal brackets, need laser beam to ensure levelness etc...

if you want I can PM you my Lbox contractor. His qoute was $320 for 3m and 4m Lbox for cove light, plus 4m box-up of pipes. Throughout our whole reno which we did ourselves, we found him the most reliable and worry-free person to work with! Oh he also plastered our whole house.

hi chquek!

i should think its quite difficult to DIy unless you have the knowledge, skills and materials leh. I did a Lbox for cove lighting and a box-up for pipes, and from outside it looks lilke just cover-up, but got metal brackets, need laser beam to ensure levelness etc...

if you want I can PM you my Lbox contractor. His qoute was $320 for 3m and 4m Lbox for cove light, plus 4m box-up of pipes. Throughout our whole reno which we did ourselves, we found him the most reliable and worry-free person to work with! Oh he also plastered our whole house.

mister_molly,

Thanks for yor reply. Please PM me his contact.

hi chquek!

Hi Mister _ Molly

Can PM me your contractor contact as well?

I am doing a minor reno. to my resales flat and is in the midst of sourcing for a contractor

Thank you

Hi Mister _ Molly

Can PM me your contractor contact as well?

I am doing a minor reno. to my resales flat and is in the midst of sourcing for a contractor

Thank you

Hi mimi!

Tried to PM you but your mailbox full..will try again in 02days? :)

hi chquek!

Hi mister_molly, can PM me the contact? Many thanks..