Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XiaoBinBin

B&b's Love Nest @ Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah I like the console! New stock from S&C??

We wanted a white console but limited @ S&C. Lady boss told us to check out HQ furniture for models.

Came back with the model no after a mth. Melvin found the catalog and there you are!

Match with dark grey or dark purple sofa...we are still comparing haha

Good Morning XBB!

Great to see your new house. :good: transformation... from a darker shade to lighter one and it makes the whole place look really spacious.

I like your blue mosaics.... we didnt pick any mosaics during our tiles selection, going for plain & simple look. Hope they turn out as nice as yours.

Do share more picture of your house. :D

wahhh the price between IMM and S&C really so much diff lor!!

I went IMM to hunt for dinning table set.. was quoted between $1.2K - $1.8K... i think i should go to S&C this weekend.

Thanks Wakzool!

Oh I'm so excited. Handover is TOMORROW!

I can start rolling on the floor. Hahaha

Furniture target to arrive late Sept. Then another round of anti-dusting...Haha

Thanks Wakzool!

Oh I'm so excited. Handover is TOMORROW!

I can start rolling on the floor. Hahaha

Furniture target to arrive late Sept. Then another round of anti-dusting...Haha

That seems fast.. Can HO liao.. Congrats! Before furniture comes, clean up and when the furniture comes, it will just be a minor clean up session..

Over the last weekend, the last payment was out. Small rectifications required due new doors and replacement of toilet items.

I was having a freaking hard time clean old s/s accessories in the toilet - using autosoil. So smelly and takes a lot of effort!!!

Decided to replace those accessories with greenish stuffs yikes...and I though I would be hardworking to clean and recycle.

New heater set for common toilet and New toilet paper holder. The rest were ALMOST nicely polished by MUA~

I also found lots of water stain on my taps or kitchen sink. Things dun come in POLISHED???

Bought lots of cleaning agents for the house and this time equipped with Brasso metal polish. Hope it really gives better results!

Anyway....new doors pictures to share =)

maindoor.jpg

not sure why we ended up choosing different tones of white. But we can live with it haha.

Front and back same colour...probably white balance issue.

roomdoor.jpg

Veneer door in Oak with horizontal patterns. All rooms use lever, door magnet and unique key set.

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Hmm... And Henry said he never Blum drawers before :( gave lots of excuses not to do blum. It's troublesome for the carpenter definitely as Blum only give sides and rail and you have to be willingly to top up for additional installation. . But contractors rail these days are just too old fashion..They have to do better...