Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Bon07 & Ling02's Dream Home

Bon!! go buy clear bling bling and paste in the centre of each flower (referring to your headboard wallpaper) I saw them do it in goodrich showroom **** chio lor!!! I wanted to do a picture like that as deco but fengshui master say i need Fu Gui Hua so that flower cannot :( so disappointed.

Your carpentry looks really good and you can do concealed rain shower!!! so good DE!!

haha, ya, we saw it in goodrich showroom too...wanna do it...but next time, when i got time, we gonna DIY...one box of bling around $20-25....the goodrich salesgirl told us use normal uhu glue or doubleside tape can le...

so, next time when we bored then we stick...

and hor, the baby seat in toilet cubicle thing can be found in the toilets in Orchard Central....guys cubicle also can...;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya ya they can think of everything de leh I like gg to japan but very ex

talking abt japan, guess wat ? my wife will be gg end of next month when we're abt to start the reno, leaving me behind to take care of the reno leh sigh.... :~

yah lor, heng that time my trip is company trip so FOC de. :x

wahhh ke lian leh u. *pass tissue*

I love your kitchen! so bright and sunny feel... Your WIW is a very good idea.. Give me some inspiration for my next house... Congrats to the both of you!

I love your kitchen! so bright and sunny feel... Your WIW is a very good idea.. Give me some inspiration for my next house... Congrats to the both of you!

next house?? tot u just finish reno and so fast planning for next house le??

hehe...thank you very much...

i think your next hse will be a very big one...so no need to crack head to fit in WIW....just have one entire room as WIW..haha...:)

next house?? tot u just finish reno and so fast planning for next house le??

hee hee.. On one hand I dread the reno process because a lot of things to headache about.. On the other hand, I kind of like the process of designing and buying a lot of nice furnitures that I like.. I'm already planning with Smartie to move in 1 to 2 years' time perhaps..

hehe...thank you very much...

i think your next hse will be a very big one...so no need to crack head to fit in WIW....just have one entire room as WIW..haha...:)

One whole room for WIW sounds very wasteful.. I expect to see more people in my home in the future.. haha..

Hi Bon07,

I'm new to the forum and just stumbled on your tblog. Liked the way your place is done up.

I'll be collecting my keys on 7 Oct and am interested in to find out how much you spent on your entire reno. Also, was there a specific ID you went for from Renozone?

Actually, the more I read the tblogs on the forum, the more stressed I get about the choices. I need some help to figure out roughly how much I should set aside for the reno.

Appreciate you sharing about your experience on the thread. Look forward to your reply!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bon07,

I'm new to the forum and just stumbled on your tblog. Liked the way your place is done up.

I'll be collecting my keys on 7 Oct and am interested in to find out how much you spent on your entire reno. Also, was there a specific ID you went for from Renozone?

Actually, the more I read the tblogs on the forum, the more stressed I get about the choices. I need some help to figure out roughly how much I should set aside for the reno.

Appreciate you sharing about your experience on the thread. Look forward to your reply!

Thanks in advance!

pmed you