Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Bon07 & Ling02's Dream Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ah i see.. thanks for the explanation!

mine v heavy, not smooth. so got the guy to redo whole thing!

hehe..no prob...

at first i tot mine will be heavy too..cos full length mirror...but the track is really smooth...so it really lightens the load by a lot...

Hi Bon,

Yr house looks good....v swee!!

thanks thanks...yours too!

wow

wow

WOW!!!

very creative way to hide the WIW!!!

hehe..thanks thanks....

Hi all...so paiseh about the late pics....first...the kitchen...

reno0909042.jpg

Wah !! Swee la !

Your Toilets oso very nice ! Very posh looking !

Wanted to do something lidat but my Lady dont like too dark :(

wah, but i think u started first....wanna die ah ....i invite u to stare at my bidet then you know (i personally demo let you see...LOOK CLOSELY... :~ ...haha)

Wah, do I know you, since when you became so "violent"? Haha... :P

cos mine alot of probs. taoyan...

eh superman n coffee_o! dun mimic me here hor!

Alamak, your "讨厌" you use until so cute, 久而久之 most would also 挂在嘴边的 mah. Heehee... :P

Alamak, your "讨厌" you use until so cute, 久而久之 most would also 挂在嘴边的 mah. Heehee... :P

aiyah superman 讨厌 but i agree with you leh hahahaha :rofl:

Bon!! go buy clear bling bling and paste in the centre of each flower (referring to your headboard wallpaper) I saw them do it in goodrich showroom **** chio lor!!! I wanted to do a picture like that as deco but fengshui master say i need Fu Gui Hua so that flower cannot :( so disappointed.

Your carpentry looks really good and you can do concealed rain shower!!! so good DE!!

hmm...........interesting..........Perhaps, I must go Japan and try...I don't think S'pore has? and shops cannot try, can only sit! :P

red devil japan one hor somemore hor got warmer to warm the toilet seat for you one leh, go dryer to blow dry got warm water for washing as well!!! Singapore i know got 1 place can try. you go to Alexandra hospital. their public toilet got fixed bidets but it's the manual type. you gotta turn the knob to bring on the water supply.

hmm u two should go mediacorp act liao.. so drama! :curse:

Cannot lar if i go i cant earn a living too since they all so handsome who wants a old man

Moreover if i go hor i can only act as pai kia leh hahahaha :P

red devil japan one hor somemore hor got warmer to warm the toilet seat for you one leh, go dryer to blow dry got warm water for washing as well!!! Singapore i know got 1 place can try. you go to Alexandra hospital. their public toilet got fixed bidets but it's the manual type. you gotta turn the knob to bring on the water supply.

Ivy do you notice that Jap ladies toilet, when you seat on the toilet bowl hor, they will have music or flushing sound wan leh so that when you shu shu hor the other cubicle cannot hear hahahaha

P/s: my wife told me wan, I nvr go in ladies toilet b4 hor :P

Cannot lar if i go i cant earn a living too since they all so handsome who wants a old man

Moreover if i go hor i can only act as pai kia leh hahahaha :P

among the handsomes then the "odd one" will stand out mah. in a drama cannot have all pretty face mah not realistic. must have some more "down to earth" look people as well

Ivy do you notice that Jap ladies toilet, when you seat on the toilet bowl hor, they will have music or flushing sound wan leh so that when you shu shu hor the other cubicle cannot hear hahahaha

P/s: my wife told me wan, I nvr go in ladies toilet b4 hor :P

heng u disclaim! i was about to ask u how come u know!

yah yah i tell u ahhh their toilet ahhh aiyoh so impressive de. I go in i so super suaku like first time go new playground like that. they somemore hor got fix Combi baby seat in the ladies cubicle one hor! so that mother who go shopping alone with baby in tow ahhh no need to worry where to place little babies who can't stand yet when they want to do biz.

heng u disclaim! i was about to ask u how come u know!

yah yah i tell u ahhh their toilet ahhh aiyoh so impressive de. I go in i so super suaku like first time go new playground like that. they somemore hor got fix Combi baby seat in the ladies cubicle one hor! so that mother who go shopping alone with baby in tow ahhh no need to worry where to place little babies who can't stand yet when they want to do biz.

Ya ya they can think of everything de leh I like gg to japan but very ex

talking abt japan, guess wat ? my wife will be gg end of next month when we're abt to start the reno, leaving me behind to take care of the reno leh sigh.... :~

Wah !! Swee la !

Your Toilets oso very nice ! Very posh looking !

Wanted to do something lidat but my Lady dont like too dark :(

its actually not tat dark...but of cos darker than usual...when i told my carpenter tat my toilet is dark...he said its just nice...cos he did some units, whereby the whole toilet is BLACK in colour....if they drop a screw inside, they will have a hard time finding....must use torchlight to shine ..haha