Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Bon07 & Ling02's Dream Home

ya lor..been getting quote ranging frm 32k- 56k..am dropping by to fondue's open hse on 2nd may to look at his carpentry works wor..hopefully he wun disappt us n we can rest on mind on him..hehe

I'm going to her house as well.. Might seeya there.. you better confirm with her in her thread.. She's polling for the interested parties now..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm going to her house as well.. Might seeya there.. you better confirm with her in her thread.. She's polling for the interested parties now..

yup...juz cnfirm everyting wif her juz nw

u will be thre ard wat tm? we mit thre lah! haha!

yup...juz cnfirm everyting wif her juz nw

u will be thre ard wat tm? we mit thre lah! haha!

Sounds good.. I'm thinking of going over to her house at around 10.30am.. Then after that can go to woodlands area to see see look look at the warehouse sale!

Sounds good.. I'm thinking of going over to her house at around 10.30am.. Then after that can go to woodlands area to see see look look at the warehouse sale!

booy & ling02, just give me a ring when u're coming over.

wah sales? what sales??? only for that day?

woodlands ah...dun really tink the way well in the northen side manz..

but wat warehse sale is tt?

booy & ling02, just give me a ring when u're coming over.

wah sales? what sales??? only for that day?

If I didn't rem wrongly, should be more on furniture.. There's always a few like Morris that is advertising on Sat newspaper, so most prob will go to those shops at woodlands area to see.. The exact details are with Smartie.. But I believe it's lasting for a week or 2 at least...

You have not finished buying your stuff?

If I didn't rem wrongly, should be more on furniture.. There's always a few like Morris that is advertising on Sat newspaper, so most prob will go to those shops at woodlands area to see.. The exact details are with Smartie.. But I believe it's lasting for a week or 2 at least...

You have not finished buying your stuff?

haha nope, i'm left with tv console, dining table and curtains.

can't find the perfectttttttttttt furniture yet.

btw i love the view of your house and is a GOOD buy.

my house unfortunately has no view.

Ling, I'm just trying my luck at the northern area since I'm going to Fondue's house.. Must make full use of my weekends.. Weekend is very precious nowadays..

Fondue, my house dun have as good view as Ling's house! I believe those comments are for her.. hee..

I'm also still looking for the perfect furniture.. So far, has not bought a single thing.. Woodlands and Sungei Kadut area seem to have a lot of good deals, but must have some patience to dig them out.. So near your house, you should go check them out..

Ling, I'm just trying my luck at the northern area since I'm going to Fondue's house.. Must make full use of my weekends.. Weekend is very precious nowadays..

Fondue, my house dun have as good view as Ling's house! I believe those comments are for her.. hee..

I'm also still looking for the perfect furniture.. So far, has not bought a single thing.. Woodlands and Sungei Kadut area seem to have a lot of good deals, but must have some patience to dig them out.. So near your house, you should go check them out..

u guys are always welcome to cm over my plce to chill! i love frens to cm over my plce to enjoy nice chats...sm1 to play win 11 wif hb...sm1 to play wii wif me...hahaha!

the furniture @ sungei kadut reali can make not? will they give u fake leather etc? haiz..

too cheap, i scare ppl cheat me on the quality..too exp, pkt burnt..

oops, i'm so blur rite? i was opening a few IE tabs and got blurred.

yups, must settle down first before completing the rest of the hunt for furnitures at wlds and sungei kadut.

u guys are always welcome to cm over my plce to chill! i love frens to cm over my plce to enjoy nice chats...sm1 to play win 11 wif hb...sm1 to play wii wif me...hahaha!

the furniture @ sungei kadut reali can make not? will they give u fake leather etc? haiz..

too cheap, i scare ppl cheat me on the quality..too exp, pkt burnt..

sure. chill out with a great view.

haha it's always a dilemma rgd cheap and exp stuff, but still i'm very interested to go see the ones at wlds and sungei kadut. :P

have been to Sungei Kadut....ALOT of furniture shops there...can take your time slowly see...Most of the shops you see in IMM have show flats there...and quite in close distance to each other so you don't have to travel very far to find the next shop....

have been to Sungei Kadut....ALOT of furniture shops there...can take your time slowly see...Most of the shops you see in IMM have show flats there...and quite in close distance to each other so you don't have to travel very far to find the next shop....

precious, seems like u've done a lot of homework even before reno starts... :D

wooo..sound interesting..looks like we shd make a trip dwn when hubby is bk on thurs..

which part of sungei kadut ah..nv been thre b4 wor

precious, seems like u've done a lot of homework even before reno starts... :D

hehe..probably staying near and hubby loves to look see look see esp when we bought the flat...every weekend we'll end up at some place looking at furnitures...these few week always at jalan besar, balestier, imm...

I'm the one complaining aching legs and tired...if not for that think he still can cont looking.....