Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
agp

Any Promotions For Simmons Mattress?

hi guys and gals,

any1 know if there is any simmons mattress promotion going on? looking for King size LakeView.

Thx in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi guys and gals,

any1 know if there is any simmons mattress promotion going on? looking for King size LakeView.

Thx in advance.

Think you just missed their warehouse clearance sale. Saw it in ST last weekend or 2 weekends ago. Might want to wait for GSS. Starts 29th May.

hi guys and gals,

Thx in advance.

Hi,

there just had a sale last weekend. we got our Queen Size Heritage mattress at $1599, $300 off. Paid deposit of $400, due for delivery in Dec 2009.

The salesperson told us that they will increase the price by about $600 even though it is the GSS. I think your best bet will be to go to the Simmons shop at the International Furniture Centre at Sungei Kadut Loop and ask them for last weekend's price.

Don't worry about the price going up again because they have a price guarantee and they promise to refund you the difference in cash if they lower the price or if you can find any shops selling the same mattress at a lower price before your delivery is due.

You can speak to Ace, the salesgirl who attended to us. Very nice Malaysian girl.

Good luck! Oh and King Koil having 50% off, you can consider them too, they are n the same building.

Edited by cinnamonlane@hotmail.com

;) thx guys.. i will pay them a visit this sat.. haha..

Hi,

May I know which unit no did you go for IFC in Sungei Kadut Loop?

thanks

Hi,

May I know which unit no did you go for IFC in Sungei Kadut Loop?

thanks

Just went there yesterday. I think it's 03-15. It's near to Brighton. Weirdly enough, Simmons doesn't list a simmons gallery in IFC, and the IFC webbie states that 03-15 is Ackerman & Smith, and there isn't a Simmons gallery listed in the IFC tenant listing...Never update?

Hi Everyone.

I have a Simmons Back Care 3 Mattress for sale.

It's a one month old mattress, very new, very clean, perfect condition. The mattress protector is always on and therefore, the condition is kept at its best. Guarenteed no flaws at all.

I'm selling it because it doesn't suit me and I'm thinking of buying another one.

Queen Size, retails for more than 3.5k. I am letting go at 2.5k neg.

Please contact me at 98526702

Thanks.

I will suggest to go for Takashimaya member sales coming this 29 May if i am not wrong...

They will offer special price for Takashimaya model or generic models at (20% less)... Use voucher for full payment..then you will have 10% additional less...

If your need any takashimaya vouchers i am selling..please email me virgounity@hotmail.com

I will suggest to go for Takashimaya member sales coming this 29 May if i am not wrong...

They will offer special price for Takashimaya model or generic models at (20% less)... Use voucher for full payment..then you will have 10% additional less...

If your need any takashimaya vouchers i am selling..please email me virgounity@hotmail.com

I saw the tradehub21 at Jurong East outlet for Simmon is having moving out sales

Just went there yesterday. I think it's 03-15. It's near to Brighton. Weirdly enough, Simmons doesn't list a simmons gallery in IFC, and the IFC webbie states that 03-15 is Ackerman & Smith, and there isn't a Simmons gallery listed in the IFC tenant listing...Never update?

Oh it is the Distributor they sometimes will have booth in Expo

Oh it is the Distributor they sometimes will have booth in Expo

Just put in a deposit with the distributor at expo.

Btw, another option would be Mattress Giant that does parallel import of Simmons mattresses over from the US. They are also at the expo.

Just put in a deposit with the distributor at expo.

Btw, another option would be Mattress Giant that does parallel import of Simmons mattresses over from the US. They are also at the expo.

May i know which part of expo? thanks.

May i know which part of expo? thanks.

Yikes! Sorry bro, just saw your post. It was the Home Design and Decor exhibition at expo. Just next to the very crowded Robinson sale. If you can wait, you could wait for the next home fair in expo. Usually, the same vendors will be there.