Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

anyway, glad tt our reno is finally over and so is our actual day wedding :D

finally sigh of relief!

oh ya, for those who are still in e process, jia you!

Edited by bodo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

interesting update...

yesterday ah wei came over to rectify some of our carpentry things...our doors spoilt liao..can imagine that?? the "tik-tiak" door spoil after a few uses. Ah wei commented that he would never use something like what was used in ours. He's using something which is $3 each and personally, I do feel that they are much more solid and won't spoil so easily. Ah wei was professional and didn't commented on ah di's work.

But he just mentioned what he would have done in our case...he would also have added laminate to the back of our TV console, which ah di didn't do. He had a look at the kitchen and said that he would also add 2 pieces of the soft-closing device per cabinet rather than 1 which ah di gave us...All the more I'm disgusted by the quality of ah di's work :bleah:

ah wei did this out of service and said he didn't even get paid to help us this time as it's somebody else's work.

Additionally, met up with uncle soon yesteday..he told us he no longer using ah di...coz he's causing his reputation to be smeared...ah di messed up 3 reno jobs and uncle soon even got scolded ++ by one as ah di delayed his part for a long time.

Uncle soon also mentioned that his quality of work is poor and unacceptable...so stopping his work is a wise move in my opinion...

interesting update...

yesterday ah wei came over to rectify some of our carpentry things...our doors spoilt liao..can imagine that?? the "tik-tiak" door spoil after a few uses. Ah wei commented that he would never use something like what was used in ours. He's using something which is $3 each and personally, I do feel that they are much more solid and won't spoil so easily. Ah wei was professional and didn't commented on ah di's work.

But he just mentioned what he would have done in our case...he would also have added laminate to the back of our TV console, which ah di didn't do. He had a look at the kitchen and said that he would also add 2 pieces of the soft-closing device per cabinet rather than 1 which ah di gave us...All the more I'm disgusted by the quality of ah di's work :bleah:

ah wei did this out of service and said he didn't even get paid to help us this time as it's somebody else's work.

Additionally, met up with uncle soon yesteday..he told us he no longer using ah di...coz he's causing his reputation to be smeared...ah di messed up 3 reno jobs and uncle soon even got scolded ++ by one as ah di delayed his part for a long time.

Uncle soon also mentioned that his quality of work is poor and unacceptable...so stopping his work is a wise move in my opinion...

ah wei is nice lah...he can reject the job since it is ah di's work :) applaud him for that :)

I see ur house is really comfy n cosy...is the kennel's height a little to low?

ah wei is nice lah...he can reject the job since it is ah di's work :) applaud him for that :)

I see ur house is really comfy n cosy...is the kennel's height a little to low?

heh heh...not really too low...it's higher, just that the front panel makes it appear too low...it's another good 15 cm higher, she just looks weary coz she's still not adjusted to it yet...plus they are doing road works now and it's quite noisy..so she's quite afraid.

Yeah, I applaud ah wei for that...in the future, surely get him to do my stuff...good customer service :good: