Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

aiya Ivy if thats the case hor you better dun let BD bro knows mah you only makes him heart pain leh :P

Or maybe the boss see you cute thats why quote you cheaper ? hehehehe :P

i purposely one mah.

i like the idea. i guess he thinks i look malnutrition so decided to sponsor me $50 so that i can get a proper meal to beef myself up.

Ivy, is it because you bought more things from melvin? and BD only got this ABC?

maybe, cos together with the ABC i got a set of dinning tables and chairs, 1 office chair, 1 barber stool and 6 plastic stools. All in $1100 only and the dinning table hor got some faint scratches, I hold back $200 waiting for them to exchange for me but after the 1st delivery, no one bother to call me back to liase with exchange leh. So i technically just pay $900 for all the above and I dun mind accepting the faint scratches in exchange for $200 discount. hahah

wah... you all got good info never share... kopi kor kor giving free carpentry must post big big on the walls mah... hehehehehe

i had to dig and dig to find this thread leh... *sweat*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

balloons, no need to ask one, just go into the kopitiam hor select what u like and DIY to dismantle and take home :x

Edited by ivy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

heehee, kopi kor kor so nice, no wonder he is so busy asking around for lobangs... yuan lai is to save money so that he can share his good stuff with us! yay!

when is opening date for kopitiam? :P

wahh $900 for all the stuff is very very worth!! u got such a good deal :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Eh ? "kopi kor kor" r u referring to me ? me got no free carpentry wor

BD is the one who presume that wor ask from him ask from him heheheheh :P

Of course is you lar... u dont pretend pretend.. here only got one and only famous coffeeshop and coffee kor kor ehheeheh

aiya Ivy if thats the case hor you better dun let BD bro knows mah you only makes him heart pain leh :P

Or maybe the boss see you cute thats why quote you cheaper ? hehehehe :P

me wont heart pain de.......cos i just realised that i bought at $200 also after looking at invoices also...heheheheh...pai sey...:)

Eh ? "kopi kor kor" r u referring to me ? me got no free carpentry wor

BD is the one who presume that wor ask from him ask from him heheheheh :P

who say dun have hor...u say give us de ma...dun worry...we know u earn "peanuts" only....:P

不舍得不过我没钱供应那么多家私给你们我

都是BD兄害的 :(

wah!!!now openly say me liao lor...tsk tsk...some more want to siam us lor....nvm liao...LIKE THAT I RETIRE INSTEAD!!! :~:~:~:~:~:~

hi,

me got it from S &C furnishing......for $200..:)

haha i help u edit the quote after u said u got it wrong, shld be $200 rite...

hmmm, but $200 is still over my budget for this, I am going to use it as a telephone stand beside the sofa, much like your display.

i am thinking of getting those shops that sell plastic acrylic, ask them bend the two side to form legs, Tada, can become same liao....just needa choose transparent, abit of blueish colour acrylic can le...less than $30. lol

hmmm, but $200 is still over my budget for this, I am going to use it as a telephone stand beside the sofa, much like your display.

i am thinking of getting those shops that sell plastic acrylic, ask them bend the two side to form legs, Tada, can become same liao....just needa choose transparent, abit of blueish colour acrylic can le...less than $30. lol

$200 for a set of 3 leh can use the bigger ones as coffee table and smaller one to put telephone. acrylic will scratch easily and over time it will become blurred also leh.

if not ask BD to spare u one lor since he got 3 and i am sure he will ask u to take from me instead. cos i have the same thing. but sorry hor BD me use 1 fish tank 1 coffee table 1 telephone stand, no more le

Eh his $200 is 3 pcs leh thus the name ABC so i think quite ok bah for the price :)

$200 for a set of 3 leh can use the bigger ones as coffee table and smaller one to put telephone. acrylic will scratch easily and over time it will become blurred also leh.

if not ask BD to spare u one lor since he got 3 and i am sure he will ask u to take from me instead. cos i have the same thing. but sorry hor BD me use 1 fish tank 1 coffee table 1 telephone stand, no more le

wah!!u dun anyhow offer my thing away hor!!mine not for lelong de....mine one is for my FS items, 2 as kopi table de lor....:P

wah!!!now openly say me liao lor...tsk tsk...some more want to siam us lor....nvm liao...LIKE THAT I RETIRE INSTEAD!!! :~:~:~:~:~:~

You din see i put a 兄 there meh ? that means i still respect you wor

you're the one who disappoint your fan leh how can you treat your number 1 fan like that wor :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

eh actually i'm also looking to get a glass side table like the ABC leh but i would prefer both to be the same height so does S&C sells something similar with same height de ?