Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

You din see i put a 兄 there meh ? that means i still respect you wor

you're the one who disappoint your fan leh how can you treat your number 1 fan like that wor :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

wah!!follow me to drama liao lor...tsk tsk..... :notti:

okok la...we wont take carpentry from yr plc de la.....bt i go help u design yr carpentry foru ?want bo?cos of the artistic gene in me...i do special style for u...slant slant de...that x i offer to ivy...she dunno how to appreciate lor...wasted..:x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
eh actually i'm also looking to get a glass side table like the ABC leh but i would prefer both to be the same height so does S&C sells something similar with same height de ?

i think u can ask....or ask him sell u 2 simliar height of the table frm abc series lor...can try

okok la...we wont take carpentry from yr plc de la.....bt i go help u design yr carpentry foru ?want bo?cos of the artistic gene in me...i do special style for u...slant slant de...that x i offer to ivy...she dunno how to appreciate lor...wasted..:x

eh slant slant ah ? then how come you did not apply in your own house wor ? you dun trust your own artistic taste ah ?

think ppl will appreciate slant slant design is when they're drunk leh hehehehe :P

oh set of 3 $200 :dancingqueen:

icic.....

or can go find those sell glass one bah, ya, glass def better then plastic...

ask them cut this size and bend, also less than $30 for one :rolleyes:

Edited by Zio

eh slant slant ah ? then how come you did not apply in your own house wor ? you dun trust your own artistic taste ah ?

think ppl will appreciate slant slant design is when they're drunk leh hehehehe :P

dun want la...cos for my plc....PD is the designer for it...i leave it to her....that y i was thinking of using yr house to show off my matser pc??? :notti:

wah!!u dun anyhow offer my thing away hor!!mine not for lelong de....mine one is for my FS items, 2 as kopi table de lor.... :P

coffee table no need 2 mah. 1 enough le. dun tell me u drip kopi by the kettle one hor. u one kettle PD one kettle that's why need 2.

i counter offer hot pink laminate design for ur carpentry as well but u also dunno how to appreciate mah. if u take hot pink i will take the slanted one lor. fair mah

oh set of 3 $200 :dancingqueen:

icic.....

or can go find those sell glass one bah, ya, glass def better then plastic...

ask them cut this size and bend, also less than $30 for one :rolleyes:

ehhh ur lobang so cheap!!! next time need must get from u contact liao

coffee table no need 2 mah. 1 enough le. dun tell me u drip kopi by the kettle one hor. u one kettle PD one kettle that's why need 2.

i counter offer hot pink laminate design for ur carpentry as well but u also dunno how to appreciate mah. if u take hot pink i will take the slanted one lor. fair mah

aiya...me dun like striking colour ma...tsk tsk

where is this lobang? i need one small at side table and maybe another one for bedside table.

Elane they're talking abt the ABC glass table from S&C le

ABC 3 pc for $200 :D

Wah now then I see BD's house leh... ***** slow* Nice! Of course it needs more decorative items but it looks good! I love the kitchen and the wardrobe! mmm *scratch head* I tot sliding cannot do L-shape wardrobe. heh. :)

Wah now then I see BD's house leh... ***** slow* Nice! Of course it needs more decorative items but it looks good! I love the kitchen and the wardrobe! mmm *scratch head* I tot sliding cannot do L-shape wardrobe. heh. :)

can la...yr carpenter told u cannot ah?

can la...yr carpenter told u cannot ah?

Dunno see whose T-blog cannot. My wardrobes all not custom made one. lol So didn't have this problem at all.

hehe nice nice house leh. *congrats*