Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

kopi by then i yao yao si liao....

nekorin u also change job arh? come let's cry together!

*whisper to ivy*..u see kopi nv deny now has bonus liao...must be alot de la...that y must try to dig something from him la...headr u want new carpentry rite?i think i wont mind to have another warbrobe de... :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
*whisper to ivy*..u see kopi nv deny now has bonus liao...must be alot de la...that y must try to dig something from him la...headr u want new carpentry rite?i think i wont mind to have another warbrobe de... :notti:

yah lor yah lor.. i need storage space for my boys toys leh. how ah? how to twist his arms for that huh?

yah lor yah lor.. i need storage space for my boys toys leh. how ah? how to twist his arms for that huh?

*whisper: wah you guys hor spoke too loud liao till i can hear leh, you want carpentry ah ? I see if my new place got any built in wardrobe or not. Will ask Jason to dismantle liao deliver to your house lah* Onz ?

eh moreover hor i believe BD also got bonus de lah and sales hor commission + bonus leh Ivy you get what i mean right ? :notti: :notti:

*whisper: wah you guys hor spoke too loud liao till i can hear leh, you want carpentry ah ? I see if my new place got any built in wardrobe or not. Will ask Jason to dismantle liao deliver to your house lah* Onz ?

eh moreover hor i believe BD also got bonus de lah and sales hor commission + bonus leh Ivy you get what i mean right ? :notti: :notti:

market so bad...the commission is like none...for fyi...usually sale pple dun have bonus de lor...:P...so ok lor...u ask Jason to dismantle the NEW carpentry for us lor....:P

*whisper to ivy*...later try to call Jason or who too see if we can have catalog to choose laminate liao la....see...i told u he got big bonus de...now even want to give us carpentry ley...not bad deal... :dancingqueen:

not too sure ah...if i am not wrong...it around 600-800...:)

Thanks~~600-800 is quite ok le. I used to think it costs around 1k++.

I'm in need of a white altar too. Hopefully can find one in those ready made furniture shops out there. Kinda overspent in my renovation >.>

market so bad...the commission is like none...for fyi...usually sale pple dun have bonus de lor...:P...so ok lor...u ask Jason to dismantle the NEW carpentry for us lor....:P

*whisper to ivy*...later try to call Jason or who too see if we can have catalog to choose laminate liao la....see...i told u he got big bonus de...now even want to give us carpentry ley...not bad deal... :dancingqueen:

*Whispers to BD* Hey BD, you so inconsiderate leh! Why make Jason do double work of dismantling the new carpentry? You can just save him the trouble of sending it to Kopi's house and send it to yours directly lah! :sport-smiley-004:

Kopi, got big bonus must spread the love around also leh ... my kitchen could use one mroe additional small storage cabinet.. Ehehehehe! :)

Thanks~~600-800 is quite ok le. I used to think it costs around 1k++.

I'm in need of a white altar too. Hopefully can find one in those ready made furniture shops out there. Kinda overspent in my renovation >.>

not sureif i have seen any in those furniture shop...but u can ask also...i think bencoolen street may have a few shop to ask....hope u can find..:) Good luck ya!:P

*Whispers to BD* Hey BD, you so inconsiderate leh! Why make Jason do double work of dismantling the new carpentry? You can just save him the trouble of sending it to Kopi's house and send it to yours directly lah! :sport-smiley-004:

Kopi, got big bonus must spread the love around also leh ... my kitchen could use one mroe additional small storage cabinet.. Ehehehehe! :)

*whisper to AJ* no choice la...not that i want jason to do double work...but hor...since Kopi paying to give us...let him have it for awhile then send ma...like that he 1ill be at least 1st owner...we 2nd ma...cannot be too greedy de...tsk tsk. :P

OkOK...now we can take order le:

Ivy-Cabinet for kids room?

BD- wardrobe

AJ-storage cabinet for kitchen.

not sureif i have seen any in those furniture shop...but u can ask also...i think bencoolen street may have a few shop to ask....hope u can find..:) Good luck ya!:P

Thanks I go check them out :3 :thumbs up:

market so bad...the commission is like none...for fyi...usually sale pple dun have bonus de lor... :P ...so ok lor...u ask Jason to dismantle the NEW carpentry for us lor.... :P

u day in day out renotalk msn, nv work of course no commission no bonus lah!

hehehe i got a book of jennings catalogue with me. I like jennings! okok i call jason later. no need so ma fan do there then dismantle again right?? might as well work with jason to put it up at our place hor? do things right the 1st time mah hor?

hehehe i got a book of jennings catalogue with me. I like jennings! okok i call jason later. no need so ma fan do there then dismantle again right?? might as well work with jason to put it up at our place hor? do things right the 1st time mah hor?

go and see my reply yo AJ la...pple so good give free de for us...we at least take 2nd hand ma...just get Jason to stall it for 5mins...then can dismantle le....help to check with Jason when free to install at my place also...need to take leave..:P

go and see my reply yo AJ la...pple so good give free de for us...we at least take 2nd hand ma...just get Jason to stall it for 5mins...then can dismantle le....help to check with Jason when free to install at my place also...need to take leave.. :P

si lang.. u go and call. treat me like secretary.. but nv pay me de. ur 1 plate (technically is only half plate cos the other half give somebody else liao) of chicky rice already digested. want me to work must feed me de.

if not all the FOC carpentry will come my house liao

What do i deserve to have this kind of friends ??? 894057873.png

luckily today i good mood since gg for my 1st appt le hahahaha :P

me where got fat bonus wor me working low pay job leh :(

Edited by coffee_o