Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Went to Hafary today...they don't want to deliver any tiles to this unit anymore...cos ah soon didn't pay them the last time for the tiles that sent to this unit....one problem after another. :bangwall: Now no tiles to replenish or replace... :curse:

... omg. my recess I have to call Hafary... and I only need 10 pieces. Think I'll go personally and pay them myself. Book the tiles first. sigh.

how u guys clear your own debris..? I also want. But I know we can't just dump the stuff at the lobby right..? Got to get some lorry to fetch all the debris to somewhere right..? Any lobangs..?

Town council. I think if you call them they have this service. you try your town council.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi jesslyn

same here! my red tiles also have the same problem, no matter how i wash, after dry, become white!! so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! worst of all, mine cannot chemical wash!

u got ask the tiler if your tiles can chemical wash? if i am not wrong, chemical wash will resolve this issue!

i now also take bank loan to let my work go on... luckily my carpenter give me discounts n free stuff...

feeling so sucks.. me n hubby clear the debris for 8 hours!! imagine the amount of dust and rubbish all stuff inside for soooo many months....

how u guys clear your own debris..? I also want. But I know we can't just dump the stuff at the lobby right..? Got to get some lorry to fetch all the debris to somewhere right..? Any lobangs..?

没有,我们对他绝望了。

给他的钱是借来的,现在很多东西能够都在DIY,自己做。手工当然差,毕竟我们不是专业。但是又能怎么样呢?

做不来的就要再找钱来自己再还,不然连住都不能住。

现在还了电工的钱所以完成装灯和插头了。

油漆Edmund DIY完成了。

错误的窗口JASKEL和我劳老公他们自己hack掉要改的墙,改装好了,

还要再等装铁窗和铁门(钱我们还是要再还)。

垃圾桶JASKEL帮我们买并义务安装了。

大门门把也装上了。

现在我家楼下一推麻布袋垃圾放了近一个星期也没人载走,我们不知道怎么办?

现在要等JASKEL帮我们申请准证后,如果通过我们才买厕所门来装,(有便宜的请介绍)

(厨房阳台改装ah soon没申请,现在HDB要我们HACK掉重做,

如果不批准,因为从阳台延续到厕所都要敲掉)

WC,洗脸盆和镜子等也还要等批准才能装上。

砖工也还没完全完成,留有手尾,之后JASKEL会帮我们介绍安排承包商价完成。

地砖还没打磨,整间屋子都还没清洗,厨房和厕所的黑色地砖墙砖都白白的,超级脏,

积了很久都不知道可不可以清除。

我老公昨天很努力的清洗了,干了以后还是白白很赃,怎么样也弄不掉,头痛死了!

原本给ah soon做的厨房玻璃拉门,饭厅镜子,厨房橱柜,客厅橱柜等工都暂时搁置,

因为我们没钱再掏出请人做。之前给了ah soon钱,却还是要自己出钱做,因为托太久,

钱越来越困难,所以尽快完成基本的东西让一早就已经订购的家具电器可以送来,

暂时住进去先,等多几个月看有没有办法再补做厨房橱柜,一样样慢慢加落!

主要是厨房阳台那里的地必须获得HDB批准先。

Wahhhhh... ENGLISh can? My chinese CMI...

hi jesslyn

same here! my red tiles also have the same problem, no matter how i wash, after dry, become white!! so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! worst of all, mine cannot chemical wash!

u got ask the tiler if your tiles can chemical wash? if i am not wrong, chemical wash will resolve this issue!

i now also take bank loan to let my work go on... luckily my carpenter give me discounts n free stuff...

feeling so sucks.. me n hubby clear the debris for 8 hours!! imagine the amount of dust and rubbish all stuff inside for soooo many months....

Wah.... my turn coming up soon... i get ready 3M N95 respirator already liao

没有,我们对他绝望了。

做不来的就要再找钱来自己再还,不然连住都不能住。

现在还了电工的钱所以完成装灯和插头了。

油漆Edmund DIY完成了。

还要再等装铁窗和铁门(钱我们还是要再还)。

垃圾桶JASKEL帮我们买并义务安装了。

大门门把也装上了。

如果不批准,因为从阳台延续到厕所都要敲掉)

WC,洗脸盆和镜子等也还要等批准才能装上。

积了很久都不知道可不可以清除。

主要是厨房阳台那里的地必须获得HDB批准先。

hi jesslyn

Hi Jesslyn, i am not sure whose redhill house he is doing. Whether it's urs or not? I am not sure.

Anyway, ur husband spoken to him? Any action so far???? Anything done to your place????

没有,我们对他绝望了。

做不来的就要再找钱来自己再还,不然连住都不能住。

现在还了电工的钱所以完成装灯和插头了。

油漆Edmund DIY完成了。

还要再等装铁窗和铁门(钱我们还是要再还)。

垃圾桶JASKEL帮我们买并义务安装了。

大门门把也装上了。

如果不批准,因为从阳台延续到厕所都要敲掉)

WC,洗脸盆和镜子等也还要等批准才能装上。

积了很久都不知道可不可以清除。

主要是厨房阳台那里的地必须获得HDB批准先。

Edited by jesslyntan

dun know u say ah soon doing the redhill home iz me?but i can lets all of u know 'NO'!he is no doing my home,no worker to me no $ give back to me too.

Hi Jesslyn, i am not sure whose redhill house he is doing. Whether it's urs or not? I am not sure.

Anyway, ur husband spoken to him? Any action so far???? Anything done to your place????

Yes... these are the facts...

He is always claiming he got court case here n there, and from what i know, any owners staying at red hill? He is doing the owner's house now.

He is buying in as much time as possible, to drag n drag.... he is definately afraid that either one owner/victim will sue him to court or report police, if it happen, many owners/victims will be

affected. By if we dun do so, he is buying time to drag and so called wait for ''HDB'' to pay him??? Well, he is very famous in many supplier for bad debts, if 1 house he can take 10k, how about the supplier?

Now not even a supplier dare to give him any credit... all COD and he can arrange supplier to help him, tell the owner he can settle, but the supplier will tell the owner ah soon say collect money from you.

This is the trick! Never ending.... and when u call ah soon, he will give 1001 reasons and excuses...

dun know u say ah soon doing the redhill home iz me?but i can lets all of u know 'NO'!he is no doing my home,no worker to me no $ give back to me too.

i think this uncle is playing with ur mind, money and whatever he can get the chance to play with.

i think he is just playing time so that you all will not report him.

i think there is no hope for him to do whatever balance works.

i think you can kiss your hard earned money bye bye.

i apologise if i am mean..

happy holidays and may the new year bring joyous happiness to all...

Yes... these are the facts...

He is always claiming he got court case here n there, and from what i know, any owners staying at red hill? He is doing the owner's house now.

He is buying in as much time as possible, to drag n drag.... he is definately afraid that either one owner/victim will sue him to court or report police, if it happen, many owners/victims will be

affected. By if we dun do so, he is buying time to drag and so called wait for ''HDB'' to pay him??? Well, he is very famous in many supplier for bad debts, if 1 house he can take 10k, how about the supplier?

Now not even a supplier dare to give him any credit... all COD and he can arrange supplier to help him, tell the owner he can settle, but the supplier will tell the owner ah soon say collect money from you.

This is the trick! Never ending.... and when u call ah soon, he will give 1001 reasons and excuses...

i think this uncle is playing with ur mind, money and whatever he can get the chance to play with.

i think he is just playing time so that you all will not report him.

i think there is no hope for him to do whatever balance works.

i think you can kiss your hard earned money bye bye.

i apologise if i am mean..

happy holidays and may the new year bring joyous happiness to all...

yes i think, cus whichever surface u lay, if the cement is not lay properly together with the tile, it will result in hollow tiles...

It depends. If sand more than cements it will also result in hollow tiles or only cement on the perimeter(side) of the tiles also can result hollow tiles too.

His bro? Which one? Ah Dai? He ask me borrow him $200.. u think he use what to help? Mouth only i think...

ah dai=another empty shell :(

maybe we pay the bangala some money to do work, possible?

so headache now... his bro i heard is still helping some house owners? u got call him...

His bro? Which one? Ah Dai? He ask me borrow him $200.. u think he use what to help? Mouth only i think...

This should be the next stage, but it seems ah soon is running away from all calls.... i mean so what he will come out and clarify to ALL owners/victims?

I will settle one by one with you all, it seems after that, nothing much is going on.. i can say, simply nothing. No money on hand how to move on?

Wait for his so called HDB project??? His Boss??? Even thought they paid him he also will say haven pay, this n that.

His BANGALA says, no salary given for 2 weeks, he stop working for ah soon. Well, it's going into a harder stage now.... even workers are not paid, how u expect any work done to

owners/victims house???

maybe we pay the bangala some money to do work, possible?

so headache now... his bro i heard is still helping some house owners? u got call him...

oh yes! haiz!!!

ur carpentry finished? is anyone clearing your rubbish n touch up the tiles gaps.. ?

This should be the next stage, but it seems ah soon is running away from all calls.... i mean so what he will come out and clarify to ALL owners/victims?

I will settle one by one with you all, it seems after that, nothing much is going on.. i can say, simply nothing. No money on hand how to move on?

Wait for his so called HDB project??? His Boss??? Even thought they paid him he also will say haven pay, this n that.

His BANGALA says, no salary given for 2 weeks, he stop working for ah soon. Well, it's going into a harder stage now.... even workers are not paid, how u expect any work done to

owners/victims house???