Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi all

jus some update

he is now doing hdb project and starting all over again. miracally, i received the first instalment $200 payout from him last week! and of course, this is all possible after our numerous chasing and chasing...(i didn't expect him to really pay me actually....)

when he hand over me the money, i saw him taking out one big stack of money.. my eyes were like rolling.. @@

if there is anyone here that needs to contact AS to get back the $$, and can't get him (he is again very hard to contact as he is now so busy wif HDB project), let me know, i will help if within my means.. but expect small instalment payout from him now cus he is just starting to work on HDB project..

maybe not everyone agree with my doing, ie. getting back in instalment form -- but i guess it is better than nothing...

PS: i recently lost my hp and lost some RT forumers contact no.

in case u didn't get my update, that is becus i lost ur no...so sorry...

Edited by seashell

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi,

at the moment, no intention of going into any lawsuits...

am getting AS to sign an IOU as he promise to pay back via instalments. although amount is small every month, it is better than nothing.

i am still discussing and thinking over if this is the best way... i have too, consulted lawyers, police... and this seems to be another better option i could consider..

yes, one can sue him n etc... but if he really no money to pay, he will jus end up in jail. vs now, give him a chance to repay, at least a chance to get back some $$....i am not siding AS ... i want my money back as well..

recently AS came down and fix my mum's water basin and tap (which he long ago promised).. he and his brother personally fix the basin and tap for me.. no fly me aeroplane.. i take it that to reduce his debts...

AS is now down n broke but he takes the effort to do for me.. i felt that he should have done this, for us, & all AS victims long long time ago...

jesslyn/edmund:

seriously, i guess the contacts that i have, u have it already...like trev, fini, pink, maryjane...

i wasn't able to reply you instantly due to problems at home...

i really hope like wat u say, u have nothing against me... bcus , now is AS owe u money, not me ...

Hi Seashell, Nothing against you. Cheers,

As stated, will respect your decision on lawsuit issues.

No comments on your this post. All readers can make their own conclusion.

Busy earning back $ now since I to need pay back others who had helped me last few months.

hi,

am getting AS to sign an IOU as he promise to pay back via instalments. although amount is small every month, it is better than nothing.

i am still discussing and thinking over if this is the best way... i have too, consulted lawyers, police... and this seems to be another better option i could consider..

yes, one can sue him n etc... but if he really no money to pay, he will jus end up in jail. vs now, give him a chance to repay, at least a chance to get back some $$....i am not siding AS ... i want my money back as well..

recently AS came down and fix my mum's water basin and tap (which he long ago promised).. he and his brother personally fix the basin and tap for me.. no fly me aeroplane.. i take it that to reduce his debts...

AS is now down n broke but he takes the effort to do for me.. i felt that he should have done this, for us, & all AS victims long long time ago...

jesslyn/edmund:

seriously, i guess the contacts that i have, u have it already...like trev, fini, pink, maryjane...

i really hope like wat u say, u have nothing against me... bcus , now is AS owe u money, not me ...

I agree with what seashell has to say. Since the main primarily concern now is money(since most of us has lost some if not a lot), we should be focused on the best alternative to get back the most of ur money worth.

hi,

jesslyn/edmund:

I think she just wants to put this matter behind her?

Dear Angel, I think so too, and I have no issue with that as I respect her decision. Nevertheless, wouldn't you agree that her decision does not stand for the others. What happened to the Justice Cry 2 months ago? What happen to the principle of All Victims have a right to vote? :furious:

All I ask is if she has she contacts of other victims, pls pass it to me or ask them to contact me. I will jus collate and they will decide if they would like to pursue further. I would respect all individual decisions, inc Seashell. I am chasing after her decision with as much vigour compared with other owners. Yes or no, let me know. For those who I am unable to contact, I apologise as I tried my best to be fair to all known victims and tried my best to contact you.

Sincerely, thanks for your post.

I hope I did not offend you with my reply. :seeya:

well this is the nature of people nowadays. anyw wish u good luck in the claim on AS.

Well, I do sincere hope that it was fault on my part and I had misunderstood her, there may be reasons which I did not know of. It just that it had been very challenging to pick up contacts one by one by going thru the many pages and thru other face book accounts, the time and effort spent was totally exhausting. it would had really been helpful if I can just get the list on hand. even if the list is incomplete with the >10 house owners, it still helps if I can just contact one more house owner from the list.

Nonetheless, thank you for your wishes. I wish I could disclose more but at this stage, I must apologies I will not be able to reveal much lest it hinders investigations. The other reason is also I would NOT like to see this thread becomes just like the $2670 saga.

Cheers

Dear Seashell,

I would first like to state I hold nothing against you. even when you were champaining the disbursement of $2670 in Dec 09, I thot you had been righteous and really holds all Ah Soon victims at heart. In fact, I had written down I totally agree with you that all Ah Soon victims have a right to vote.

Nevertheless, over the last one week, as I am gathering the affected house owners to take actions against Ah Soon, your response is in total contradiction to all that you had said previously. When you were trying so hard to gather all victims for the meagre $2670, I thot you would be more forthcoming since you had claimed to be the most seriously affected with the biggest loss.

After our one conversation last week, you seems to had contracted the AS Syndrome,

Ask if you can contact AS --> no reply

Ask if you will be taking legal actions --> no reply

Ask if you can give me the contacts of those that you knew affected --> no reply

Call you --> no pick up

Sms you --> no reply

Some affected house owners are not coming to this forum anymore and my PM to them may not get thru. It would had been a great help if you can give me any contacts that you have. It would also do them a great favour and they will decide on their own grounds if they will like to take actions.

I state I respect all decisions made by all affected house owners whether they would like to proceed further.

You had not been replying to me as such I am resorted to writing here to disclose facts. If I had been wrong or if there were any reasons that you were unable to respond to me, pls feel free to let me know (you have my contact num) and I will apologise. I am still open to your response if you would like to take collective actions together with the rest of house owners that I had managed to contact.

Any affected house owner, pls PM me directly, I shall coordinate the actions for all.

Anyone who reads this and knows of an affected house owner (victim of Ah Soon) pls kindly relay a message to them

Thank you very much

well this is the nature of people nowadays. anyw wish u good luck in the claim on AS.

Yozzzzzzzzzzzzz...... this thread is alive again... ... ...

Anybody got any news about ah soon???? Is he trying to say he is waiting for the money from HDB again? hahahahhahaa

Hi there, PM you my contact aly, pls contact me. Cheers

Dear Seashell,

I would first like to state I hold nothing against you. even when you were champaining the disbursement of $2670 in Dec 09, I thot you had been righteous and really holds all Ah Soon victims at heart. In fact, I had written down I totally agree with you that all Ah Soon victims have a right to vote.

Nevertheless, over the last one week, as I am gathering the affected house owners to take actions against Ah Soon, your response is in total contradiction to all that you had said previously. When you were trying so hard to gather all victims for the meagre $2670, I thot you would be more forthcoming since you had claimed to be the most seriously affected with the biggest loss.

After our one conversation last week, you seems to had contracted the AS Syndrome,

Ask if you can contact AS --> no reply

Ask if you will be taking legal actions --> no reply

Ask if you can give me the contacts of those that you knew affected --> no reply

Call you --> no pick up

Sms you --> no reply

Some affected house owners are not coming to this forum anymore and my PM to them may not get thru. It would had been a great help if you can give me any contacts that you have. It would also do them a great favour and they will decide on their own grounds if they will like to take actions.

I state I respect all decisions made by all affected house owners whether they would like to proceed further.

You had not been replying to me as such I am resorted to writing here to disclose facts. If I had been wrong or if there were any reasons that you were unable to respond to me, pls feel free to let me know (you have my contact num) and I will apologise. I am still open to your response if you would like to take collective actions together with the rest of house owners that I had managed to contact.

Any affected house owner, pls PM me directly, I shall coordinate the actions for all.

Anyone who reads this and knows of an affected house owner (victim of Ah Soon) pls kindly relay a message to them

Thank you very much

Dear all AS Victims,

Edmund n Jesslyn here, (Redhill Close). I would like to gather all AS victims who wishes to take legal actions against him, pls PM me your hp and email address. I will do my best to consolidate all responses and lets see if we can see that justice is done. let us gather in strength 1st before we take the next course of action. Cheers.

PS, I am not talking about CASE or Small Claims Tribunal Court here. I believe we should move on to something that is equivalent that the agony that he had caused us.

Yozzzzzzzzzzzzz...... this thread is alive again... ... ...

Anybody got any news about ah soon???? Is he trying to say he is waiting for the money from HDB again? hahahahhahaa

Dear all AS Victims,

Edmund n Jesslyn here, (Redhill Close). I would like to gather all AS victims who wishes to take legal actions against him, pls PM me your hp and email address. I will do my best to consolidate all responses and lets see if we can see that justice is done. let us gather in strength 1st before we take the next course of action. Cheers.

PS, I am not talking about CASE or Small Claims Tribunal Court here. I believe we should move on to something that is equivalent that the agony that he had caused us.

no need go so far.

get henry from ID888 i think.

so far all his customer no complain leh

Dear all readers, I have close encounters with Henry and Ah Soon. I choose Henry not because he is cheap but he is more well organized and deserve better "management fee". I wasted 1 months time discuss with AS and he cannot commit the contract and I am worried on the HDB license thing. AS contract is not detailed and very brief. I trust him for the lowest deal but I also believe that he is very forgetful and cannot handle too many customers. I saw he is the hottest in the forum so I decide to look for another cheaper ID. I try numerous ID and then Henry. He has cheapest quote but still 20% higher overall than AS.

I had been expecting those surcharge according to my close friend also a top ID in this forum as they also need to make a living from the "management fee".

In short for Henry.

Pros : on-time, fast quotation, details in design, cheap, problem solving

Cons: high hidden cost, fair in design, not recommend for luxury customer.

In short for Ah Soon

Pros : humble uncle, cheapest in singapore, no hidden cost ( but since he cannot deliver, the cost on paper has no meaning )

Cons: Bad in time management, poor negotiation skills, cannot read/write english, not HDB license contractor!!!