Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all,

Jaskel has helped the affected Uncle's soon customers so much so it affects my home progress though I directly engaging Jaskel's assistance.

I believe we are all adults and we can make our own judgement to decide if it's right or wrong.

I can only say - A decision made, is our own responsibility and consequence.

I am very unhappy now, coz my own home is not even ready for a Christmas. However, I am happy for people like JesslynTan who has her home by Christmas.

I am unhappy but I dun blame Jaskel or anyone.

I made my decision to engage Jaskel, and it is my responsibility to ensure everything is okay.

I depend alot on Jaskel for I have very little knowledge and little time to do my home renovation.

Let's be rationale and have a happy christmas for year 2009.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ivy, btw who is yr electrician and carpenter? Now i'm getting worried

my electrician is ah tan. i dun think he did ur place...

my carpenter is AH HO... so far he is good... :) never cheat me in materials wise :)

Edited by seashell

hi seashell,

thanks for your pm :) really appreciate it :)

But we were also giving 2 other numbers from alan, but haiz.... all to no avail. there was one particular number which got through but no one answered for the past 3 days. left a chinese sms but he did not reply neither.. haiz... i really cant believe this.

well, it is of our main priority to have the full height mirror door which is now currently placed next to the wadrobe fixed back before my kids or anyone else gets hurt. also, its really so strange to be using such a FLIMSY thin board as the base of my pull out drawer. It definitely will not hold much weight. cracks in the full plastered wall started showing 2 months down the road... water pipes leaking, and some lights keeps tripping.. we had to change some bulbs after 3months....

any other current customers of Ah Soon, would appreciate if you can pm me his number or say that Ivy from AMK is looking for him urgently..

thanks.

hi ivy

ah soon says he forget ur number already.. or u pm me ur number, he is supposed to see me later. if he does appear, i will force him to call u.

btw who is ur electrician?

Count me in with your house moving... I have a pair of hands and a car that can transport your things. PM me as your inbox is full..

hi boeing,

really thanks for your help...u are very kind to offer help. even tou we have not met before...

use car to transport -- too damaging for ur car liao!!

i would like to say something.. i am a frank and direct person n pls don't be offended or anything because what i am saying is what i think. not against anyone in particular...

yes, jaskel had indeed help jesslyn. prices wise, all can witness, cheap or not? profit anot? sometimes it is true that there is no free lunch, however, if one claim NOT making PROFIT, then it should be. this is one's honesty and integrity. if houseowner see his prices and decided to still go with him, it is then a 'willing buyer, willing seller'...

like jaskel said, if MJ reno 7 items, those she find it exp, she can go elsewhere to do. i think this is fair statement.

the only thing i am not happy is, it is not 'TRANSPARENT' enough in the first place. when jaskel renovated tiong bahru 32, he knows there is a $3000profit. no mention of this at all to us. perhaps this not intentionally to hide from us... perhaps it is due to too much concentration on doing the affected the owners house that he didn't have time to do so....

in this thread, obviously i am delayed the LONGEST, followed by is jesslyn. so i guess other houseowner don't really can say anything if comparing on whose damages is the most or delayed the longest. no ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION OF 6 months RENOVATION & losing 10s thousands of dollars BETTER THAN I* DO (*or even jesslyn). ..

So now I made myself clear to everyone, 3 days, nobody able to show me the fairer way on doing with this amount of money, I will made the final decision to spend the money onto redhill house reno cos I was there witnessing on the Black and White. And afterthat, this should be a closed case.

Kindly don't use RED FONTS on us... i think we deserve some respect. ur statement saying 'nobody able to show me the fairer way on doing'. this is not the case. for me, i didn't say anything because i RESPECT jesslyn and i feel as long as money is put into good use.. since things already decided this way from the beginning, no point saying anything anymore... what's the point? at least now jesslyn damages is lessen, i am still happy for her! although i m struggling, i guess i have to make it tru somehow...

to be fair to jaskel, yes indeed he has asked me to go down to meet him together wif jesslyn, but i didn't go down because of some family matters...

peace on x'mas eve.. ok?

the case on jesslyn is indeed closed. we have to move on....

Edited by seashell

Bro jaskel, u r running the show after taking over what AS left behind. In my opinion, u don;t have to return the $$ back to AS. What did AS do? Nothing but trouble for the home owners.

U have put good use to the $$ helping one owner(from redhill), that little $$ cannot help everyone, if u r going to give it to those affect owner, how much can one get? However, putting it together can at least help one owner. As to who to help have been stated and agreed, nothing to disputed about, u cannot satisfied all victims of AS.

Besides, there is no free lunch, it is perfectly ok for u to make a profit. Maybe renoAid can provide free.

I agree with Chronograph...Bro Jaskel, u have made the wisest decision at this point of time. Never pass any more money to Ah Soon cos he will not use the money to renovate other owners' house. It's not easy to distribute the $$ in a fairest way... At least you have used the $$ to help the redhill owner in a good way. Just ignore what Ocean197575 (Only know how to cheap talk) and Konajovin (Jealous owner who cannot get a share of the $$). I support U!!!!

Bro jaskel, u r running the show after taking over what AS left behind. In my opinion, u don;t have to return the $$ back to AS. What did AS do? Nothing but trouble for the home owners.

U have put good use to the $$ helping one owner(from redhill), that little $$ cannot help everyone, if u r going to give it to those affect owner, how much can one get? However, putting it together can at least help one owner. As to who to help have been stated and agreed, nothing to disputed about, u cannot satisfied all victims of AS.

Besides, there is no free lunch, it is perfectly ok for u to make a profit. Maybe renoAid can provide free.

Edited by chronograph

Which contractor will come out $15K first to do reno for some of this affected house owners? Which contractor will go to the extend on knowing there is no profit at all but only losses on doing it for them? Only those owners that I had done or ongoing will know what I had done for them. What I did is not redhill only. Bedok...I did offer my help but if they don't want, there nothing I could do. What I can do is limited but compare to u is much more. Cos I don't talk only, I put it into action.

I know Ah Soon is very unhappy that the $2K+ I spent it away and didn't gave it to him....whatever he told or sweet talk to other house owners that if he got this amount, he can do for them, to me, all this is regardless cos I only know that if this amount if to pass to him...it will be all gone. He been pressing me for this amount for quite some time, so the only way is to let him know that this amount already spent on doing redhill, cos I was the one and I was there who draft out the black and white for both parties to sign. I made the decision to use redhill as the point of time cos I need to close the account between Ah Soon and the owners, if not I got to pass the money back to him.

In here, there someone always feeding Ah Soon on what going on here......been updating him all the while. Maybe even login as newcomer and....

To me...I touch my heart and follow what I feel is right....cos nobody can able to come out with a fairness on this amount how it going to spent.... No news, no report, no case that surfaced out that there are totally how many victims. By share equally to only renotalk ah soon affected house owners, to any outsider is also not fair. And are everyone expecting me to hold this amount for 1 mth, 3 mths or 6 mths?

So now I made myself clear to everyone, 3 days, nobody able to show me the fairer way on doing with this amount of money, I will made the final decision to spend the money onto redhill house reno cos I was there witnessing on the Black and White. And afterthat, this should be a closed case.

Sorry for my broken english.

kudos to jaskel for helping the owners even though some owners are not happy. i believe ur gut feeling is making u do the correct things. just bear with all this unhappiness for the moment. if the others, are still unhappy, i suggest u wash ur hands on this problem. whats the use of helping, when people mock u even u are sincere in helping.

Precisely.. it was a selfish act and act smart ... i mean u also know the situation and u made the decision yourself and it's not ur money.... even passing it back to ah soon how he handle that is his problem.

Using ah soon as a stepping stone to make urself famous? Anyway, think you earn some money already by helping one of the victims... i am not tryying to pint point you or attack you..

There are many ways for ONE to get famous and there are many ways to earn money too....

If knowing the money need to pass to ah soon, I won't even want to do it in the first place for the house owner.

I don't need to be famous here....and I can don't need any customers here....cos what I've is already more than enough... And Yes, I earn from maryjane reno, I don't need to hide at all, $300...just enough to cover my transportation fee from hougang to jurong for the next 2 weeks...is that alot? Which contractor will want to do that?

Of course, earning money there are many ways....reno is just my passion and interest only...it never my main source of income at all.

Passing the money to him...also got ppl objection, don't pass to him also got ppl objection, spending the money away also got ppl objection..... Go made a police report...surface it out on the news....all victims come forward....I will made a trip to the police station to share the money equally to all. Thats fair enough?

Edited by jaskel

aiyoh why so many unhappiness with the money. what is done is done. but what puzzles me, the victim affected still not doing anything to prevent this uncle from taking anymore money from innocent victims.

come on, u all know the money or work wont come. come together, make a police report, and claim your are cheated and call newpaper to report the saga. at least, hopefully the cheating stops. but i see that ur all hoping a miracle will come, uncle save u all.... fat hope... sorry if offended anyone.. and happy holidays.

Come on lah black and white who don't have I have a gut feeling that every victim can produce that it has been like a common household item given to everyone.Please!Please!redhill not the only one I am sure.

Which contractor will come out $15K first to do reno for some of this affected house owners? Which contractor will go to the extend on knowing there is no profit at all but only losses on doing it for them? Only those owners that I had done or ongoing will know what I had done for them. What I did is not redhill only. Bedok...I did offer my help but if they don't want, there nothing I could do. What I can do is limited but compare to u is much more. Cos I don't talk only, I put it into action.

I know Ah Soon is very unhappy that the $2K+ I spent it away and didn't gave it to him....whatever he told or sweet talk to other house owners that if he got this amount, he can do for them, to me, all this is regardless cos I only know that if this amount if to pass to him...it will be all gone. He been pressing me for this amount for quite some time, so the only way is to let him know that this amount already spent on doing redhill, cos I was the one and I was there who draft out the black and white for both parties to sign. I made the decision to use redhill as the point of time cos I need to close the account between Ah Soon and the owners, if not I got to pass the money back to him.

In here, there someone always feeding Ah Soon on what going on here......been updating him all the while. Maybe even login as newcomer and....

To me...I touch my heart and follow what I feel is right....cos nobody can able to come out with a fairness on this amount how it going to spent.... No news, no report, no case that surfaced out that there are totally how many victims. By share equally to only renotalk ah soon affected house owners, to any outsider is also not fair. And are everyone expecting me to hold this amount for 1 mth, 3 mths or 6 mths?

Sorry for my broken english.

Jesslyn[/quote

I have read this rather interesting ah soon sagar.I turn out to be another jaskel sagar.In a contractor point of view it is not wrong to think of profit making in whatever form.But by the look at those thread I pobably think jaskel should have properly handle the situation by discussing with all victim before giving it to redhill.It is rather selfish.It is true that redhill may have alot of problem but look at all the victim that is surface who is not suffering.To be honest if I were you redhill I won't be living happy taking the remaining money to do up my own house even if I really need desperate help.People always say when you are in the same boat you should pull together as one to beat the odd.For your case you redhill pull off for own good self.By seeing other house now struggling like Bedok Tao payoh and etc it don't make you a better person.Anyway all the best to remainding victim and do look out for alternate source.Cos jaskel don't look to be the person that will do free thing and no contactor in the world will do free thing either.Goodluck Bedok and Tao payoh.

Precisely.. it was a selfish act and act smart ... i mean u also know the situation and u made the decision yourself and it's not ur money.... even passing it back to ah soon how he handle that is his problem.

Using ah soon as a stepping stone to make urself famous? Anyway, think you earn some money already by helping one of the victims... i am not tryying to pint point you or attack you..

There are many ways for ONE to get famous and there are many ways to earn money too....

Come on lah black and white who don't have I have a gut feeling that every victim can produce that it has been like a common household item given to everyone.Please!Please!redhill not the only one I am sure.

Sorry but your gut feeling is wrong lor...and I think it was a waste of time rebutting you...u know nothing...act u know everything...u can't even come out with a fair statement or even suggestion so what are u?

The $2670 I'm holding is what amount comparing to what Ah Soon had took. If can come out with a fair agreement between all victims, what is this amount for me to come out.

I heard from a tiler that ah soon is now using another name to cheat money again from new house owners. And his financial problem is not due to what hdb project, in fact it is due to a young lady met in a pub