Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yes he was very angry...and he very concern about what I wrote in here, asked me not to write anyhow.

jaskel pls dun bother abt Soon's 'Feelins' la.... u are only revealing facts,...

yes pple pls dun anyhow like Soon, anyhow do reno...

pple pls write (tell) the truth only !

relate facts only! not the fabrications that Soon luvs to spin

wht exactly happen with Soon's renovations, whts gd & whts bad,

the truth....... nth more , nth less,

Soon is soo unrepentant, soo concerned abt his reputation!! soo humiliated i chased him out! so angry of wht? angry tht he's exposed?

Edited by fini

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sorry i got to say this,

besides myself, trevor n fini, fff, maryjane, and a few others all are suffering under the hands of AS.

i am not saying $3k to spend on jesslyn house is wrong...(sorry jesslyn i am not against u, really)

just that, all of us are in the same boat. who is not suffering??

i just felt that the money spend on ONLY jesslyn house is not too fair. that'S JUST my frank opinion. if my opinion

is wrong, pls correct me...

NOT FAIR

Power Jaskel , U did the most correct thing :)

Ha ... guess ah soon must be very angry now . But serve him right . He shouldn't take the money anyway :)

3 cheer for Jaskel ....

Regards

Simon

Yes he was very angry...and he very concern about what I wrote in here, asked me not to write anyhow.

all i can say is, we can gather forces, find one lawyer n sue him to get back our money.

on ahhhhh!

Can't do that at all.....cos in the first place, he is not a HDB registered contractor.

oic ty

Do you know which camp?

Makes things easier. Civil service requires its employees to have the highest integrity, and hence are apprehensive about hiring undischarged bankrupts.

That is totally 2 different persons....his son is not undischarged bankrupt....but I do hope can leave the family alone not...they are innocent parties....whatever ah soon make doesn't mean his son need to bear the mistakes also.

newbie...3. Go to HDB and list him as a rogue contractor. This will prevent him from cheating new people as he is unable to apply for permit.

can advise how to do so ?

tia

Can't do that at all.....cos in the first place, he is not a HDB registered contractor.

AS says he is going to provide me labour but all other things i have to pay myself. FINE! does the labour really comes to me? i duno.??!!

i trust him anot, it didn't really matter, if the labour comes, i save that bit. if it doesn't, i jus got to spend more.

all i can say is, we can gather forces, find one lawyer n sue him to get back our money.

DUNO WHAT MORE TO SAY.

who is not suffering under the hands of AH SOON??

who is not losing money???

i really duno what MORE TO SAY.

newbie...3. Go to HDB and list him as a rogue contractor. This will prevent him from cheating new people as he is unable to apply for permit.

can advise how to do so ?

tia

Edited by fini

He is still thinking of cheating! How else to explain that he picks up only unfamiliar numbers?!

To all who aren't victims yet, do yourself a favour and don't call him.

Latest story, i use my friend's phone and call ah soon, he pick up. I scolded him, Latest Story: He went to Batam and sold all his properties and wadever he have over there and get back

10K. Dunno one company called Korean Top file a suitcase and enforcers went to his house and seal his place. Dunno real or not or another story telling session... he say he will pay back ard march 2010...

Divorce liao?????? China woman????

Totally agree. To be honest, I don't mind that my flat is delayed, even by a couple of months, if he had been honest and forthcoming. But I do mind being lied to and cheated and made to look like a fool.

When he says 'pay me 20% more and i'll ask the electrical guy to come', i was wary and asked him straight in the face whether he intended to use the money to pay for others. He assured me that this isn't the case. After paying him, he disappears. And this was three weeks ago. I call him day in and day out to no avail. Initially my father cycled to the flat everyday to meet the electrical guy, all in vain.

I had wanted to think of a win-win solution. But i've given up. Now I'm so angry that i don't mind losing the $10k. I just want justice done, even if it's lose-lose. So this is what i'm going to do. i've taken leave next monday:

1. I'll pay $100 to file in small claims.

2. Make a police report. I can think of at least 3 crimimal offences. (a) Cheating (b) Operating a pyramid scheme which works so long as there are new entrants (3) tax evasion. All of which carry jail terms.

3. Go to HDB and list him as a rogue contractor. This will prevent him from cheating new people as he is unable to apply for permit.

Are there any legal experts in the forum? I'm a bit concerned to read that a supplier has sued him. There are 2 possible ways of distributing assets to creditors - first come first serve or equitable distribution to all creditors. If it's the former, we should all file our claims asap.

i believe, if a person is remorseful or what...

NO MONEY, never mind, at least, put in effort.

没钱,可以出力!

WHEN i buy the granite to do my top, he promised will help me in moving up the granite. no money i know but at least come n help or send labour to help.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me n hubby trying so hard to carry the 100-150kg granite up.!!!!

like jesslyn house need to rectify things, he should at least come n help to do up things, HE SHOULD. THAT IS THE LEAST HE CAN DO.

BUT HE DOESN'T CARE!! HE ONLY CARES IN CHEATING PEOPLE'S MONEY. TELLING US LIES SO THAT WE GIVE HIM MONEY!!!

yes,jaskel help me a lot!^^

jaskel did right, at least one of ah soon victim hse owners can move in,

other hse owners who 'owe' soon $$, dun pay him, pay off sub cons lik e me ( wht Soon owe my sub cons tht i have to pay as they hellp me complete reno , far exceeds wht i ' owe' Soon :curse: )

, better to pay for other hse owners's reno like seashell then give $$ to Soon

Edited by fini

I've completed my reno with Ah Soon in Apr this year and have not visited renotalk since. I'm very surprise to hear of all the problems with Ah Soon. We do face some problems with him but not on money matters. However, some of his sub-cons did mention to me that Ah Soon wasn't good with managing money, and have a tendency to lose money/make little from reno projects. I just emailed his son regarding rusting door hinge but I don't think I can get this resolve now.

I do hope your issues could be resolved soon.

Can you PM me his address? I'll spend some time to find out who are his family members, where they work and their social life.

If he has a conscience, he can sell his car, vans, flat, plantation, houses in batam and johore etc. But I doubt so.

He is staying in woodlands. i have the address. i confirmed with the neighbour he is staying there. i feel like going there everyday to make him feel SHAME for doing things like that to us.

良心在哪里?

Go to the press, HDB will sure look into this claim whether true anot.

Do you know which camp?

Makes things easier. Civil service requires its employees to have the highest integrity, and hence are apprehensive about hiring undischarged bankrupts.

Hi, think his son sign on the army... going to complete soon? Not very sure abt this issue, heard from the forum ppl.