Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Had meet up with ah soon, jesslyn's hubby and the other house owner. The house owner was kind enough to actually willing to pay for the remaining amount as long as the rest of the unfinished works are completed.

I'm sorry to post that there is still ard $3K left cos when I told him to collect the remaining amount of $200+, he fly me and hse owners aeroplane (called don't want to listen, waited 3hrs for nothing). He is famous for his flying but sorry, to me I've no time for him to waste, I rather use the time to help 1 hse owner clear the chocked sewage piping due to sabo by his sub-cons. And maybe $200+ is too small amount to attract him, so I posted $3k and immediately got his call and he reached the appointed place on time.

As now money is a very sensitive issues and as I'm not earning anything, I need to be clear with the account to ah soon and the hse owners and make sure all the sum is accounted for.

And by right it was left ard $3k from this owner, but the money had used it up at jesslyn's house, that why jesslyn's hubby was there too (paid for the electrical, windows grille, plumbering works, rubbish chute, etc).

Sorry again for that post but still feel that rather give him $3k when nobody know about that at all, I used the money to do up jess's place so that she can at least move in even thought is without any carpentry work, kitchen top, sliding doors, etc...

yes,jaskel help me a lot!^^

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm sorry to post that there is still ard $3K left cos when I told him to collect the remaining amount of $200+, he fly me and hse owners aeroplane (called don't want to listen, waited 3hrs for nothing). He is famous for his flying but sorry, to me I've no time for him to waste, I rather use the time to help 1 hse owner clear the chocked sewage piping due to sabo by his sub-cons. And maybe $200+ is too small amount to attract him, so I posted $3k and immediately got his call and he reached the appointed place on time.

As now money is a very sensitive issues and as I'm not earning anything, I need to be clear with the account to ah soon and the hse owners and make sure all the sum is accounted for.

And by right it was left ard $3k from this owner, but the money had used it up at jesslyn's house, that why jesslyn's hubby was there too (paid for the electrical, windows grille, plumbering works, rubbish chute, etc).

Power Jaskel , U did the most correct thing :)

Ha ... guess ah soon must be very angry now . But serve him right . He shouldn't take the money anyway :)

3 cheer for Jaskel ....

Regards

Simon

Had meet up with ah soon, jesslyn's hubby and the other house owner. The house owner was kind enough to actually willing to pay for the remaining amount as long as the rest of the unfinished works are completed.

Sorry again for that post but still feel that rather give him $3k when nobody know about that at all, I used the money to do up jess's place so that she can at least move in even thought is without any carpentry work, kitchen top, sliding doors, etc...

I will make everything transparent here on the amount so that everyone will know what happen. So in the mean time, before I settled with him, let just leave the comments objective. Btw, he got a new hp no. and some of you guys still able to contact him.... :unsure:

Who run the show? U or AH SOON?

from what i know, he did report tax as he pays an accountant to do it... cus that time he was once thinking & also going to apply HDB licence...

*Slaps forehead*

Seashell, Seashell, Seashell............ I really don't know what to say anymore.

I hope your reno saga will be over ASAP. Good luck and post pics when everything is done.

wow just logged in after some time and im quite shocked to see the seriousness of this problem and with ah soon. its sad to hear how the great has fallen but everyone is not without imperfections. i deeply sympathize with those who are stuck in a deep rut due to uncle and i hope that your remaining journey goes smoothly without a hitch.

i think its quite transparent now...

Jaskel say 3k+, ah Soon say 200+...

I think he said $200, so you all wouldnt ask for the $, cuz seriusly what can 200 bucks do for everyone nw

I will make everything transparent here on the amount so that everyone will know what happen. So in the mean time, before I settled with him, let just leave the comments objective. Btw, he got a new hp no. and some of you guys still able to contact him.... :unsure:

Hi Jaskel, you confirm is it balance remaining $3k? Ah Soon already desperate, he say he will find you immediately no matter where you are... hahahhaa....

The balance after paid to the sub-cons left ard $3k.......ya...he really called me immediately, told him $200+ don't want to come down and take....tell him $3k...straight away called me. I need to arrange with the hse owners and him to make sure all the invoices (from the sub-cons to me) are all laid clearly to both of them, can't afford him to fly aeroplane, if later he not going to meet up with me as per arranged, the balance I will use it on another hse owner.

Being a neutral party, Ah Soon, the hse owner and I had seated down and agreed that as long as Ah soon completed all the works (actually left some only), the hse owner will pay the remaining amount to Ah Soon and end the whole issue. So now the works completed, the owner willing to fork out the remaining amount and the money will thru me then to Ah Soon.

Although all the remaining works were done by my sub-cons....but I still need to account everything to both parties so as how much will be the remaining amount to return to Ah Soon. Still have ard $3K....don't know he still want to take it not?

Hi Jaskel, you confirm is it balance remaining $3k? Ah Soon already desperate, he say he will find you immediately no matter where you are... hahahhaa....

hi jaskel

sorry i go and ask ah soon about it.. because he owe everyone here so i feel he should perhaps consider to pay some of us here. he said he is only getting $200+ from u.

i duno y he said this... cus $200+ and $3000+ is a big big difference...maybe he wans to keep the $$ for himself?

maybe if u meet ah soon, let jesslyn tag along and help her with it...?

i am sure he wants the money! $3k is a big sum of money to him now- he said a solid surface company (if my hubby hear correctly) seize his assets for sale because he owes them $2000+

This is the story which i heard too... but once again, dunno real or not or trying to sneak away AGAIN.... even he have $3000 or $200 he will use it and won't return to owners/victims...

he is already '' GIAN PNG'' liao... desperate!

i think its quite transparent now...

Jaskel say 3k+, ah Soon say 200+...

I think he said $200, so you all wouldnt ask for the $$, cuz seriusly what can 200 bucks do for everyone nw

Being a neutral party, Ah Soon, the hse owner and I had seated down and agreed that as long as Ah soon completed all the works (actually left some only), the hse owner will pay the remaining amount to Ah Soon and end the whole issue. So now the works completed, the owner willing to fork out the remaining amount and the money will thru me then to Ah Soon.

Although all the remaining works were done by my sub-cons....but I still need to account everything to both parties so as how much will be the remaining amount to return to Ah Soon. Still have ard $3K....don't know he still want to take it not?

hi jaskel

sorry i go and ask ah soon about it.. because he owe everyone here so i feel he should perhaps consider to pay some of us here. he said he is only getting $200+ from u.

i duno y he said this... cus $200+ and $3000+ is a big big difference...maybe he wans to keep the $$ for himself?

maybe if u meet ah soon, let jesslyn tag along and help her with it...?

i am sure he wants the money! $3k is a big sum of money to him now- he said a solid surface company (if my hubby hear correctly) seize his assets for sale because he owes them $2000+

Edited by seashell

3k of cos he will take, i think given such situation... even $500 he also want de lor.

by Right, he is the main contractor so balance should go to him

but by left, he have already biten off more than he can chew, n even took up loan with some of the owners.

So these $$ should be used to pay off the $$ he owe

Jaskel , if the remaining job is done by yr subcon , shouldn't the bal be pay to yr sub -con instead ?

Don't think soon deserve to take anymore money anymore .

Or can even use this money to finish up the remaining work for seashell/jesslyn ?

I got a suggestion , fix a day to pay Soon back the money , call either seashell or Jesslyn to be there . We should see if soon got the heart to take the money infront of them or not

Yah true, even if got surplus, the $$ should not be hand over to him.. if anyone should take would also be the creditors.

he call my hubby .. duno y...

Explanation again.. what else.. to let mr seashell know he is still alive and not going to run road in case u sue him... he is scared...