Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

seashell, your flooring and the rest of wet works had done up already, left for the carpentry works only right?

1) my kitchen wall tiles is not yet completed,

2) my common toilet wall n floor tiles are terribly stained and those cost $8psf... Hafary says, no way to remove stains!!

3) my electricity not completed,

4) ceiling work still got many many holes not rectified,

5) box up all peeling off duno why... ?

6) painting not done WELL,

7) plastering for newly built up walls not done well all CRACKS IS SHOWING ALREADY

8) the lights installed on the Lboxes, some were not straight and cannot be removed as the ceiling will drop anytime...

9) my plumbing works halfway done only!!

10) all my carpentry works done (in factory) but carpenter will not install for me because ah soon never pay him!!!!

11) tiles grouting not done well and alot of them already drop off when i sweep the floor!!!!!

6 months of renovation and all these still not done...!!!!!!!! i havent move in and yet all the cracks n etc all come out already!!!!!!

**i paid windows, grilles, shower screen, bi-fold doors MYSELF so no PROBLEM

Edited by seashell

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi jesslyntan and seashell,

You may wish to call up on the Mediacorp frontline hotline. However, you may need to expose yourself in national tv. However, it can be very useful and effective at times.

Or The New Paper.

Maybe his family members is sick and need a lot of money for medical? I dunno but still feel that he need to give all the house owners an ans. There are things that are able to compromise between contractor and house owner, just need to be frank on it.

err.. even the wife can call me and keep asking about ah soon things... she is well and healthy...

yes, u r rite... HE OWE US AN ANSWER

jesslyn, *pat* me too.. i also cry n cry n my hubby say i so stupid for what???... but i also can't control.. just HATE the situation we are in NOW!!!!!!!!!!

seashell, your flooring and the rest of wet works had done up already, left for the carpentry works only right?

the 40% work r done got 20% need to hack n redo,i 'shi mian' few day liao!no money to redo n other have't done work,the 20k also from my in-low.they ask me eveyday how about my home,i dun know how to say n go back bedroom crying.(sorry,my poor english)

Hi jesslyntan and seashell,

You may wish to call up on the Mediacorp frontline hotline. However, you may need to expose yourself in national tv. However, it can be very useful and effective at times.

the 40% work r done got 20% need to hack n redo,i 'shi mian' few day liao!no money to redo n other have't done work,the 20k also from my in-low.they ask me eveyday how about my home,i dun know how to say n go back bedroom crying.(sorry,my poor english)

jesslyn, *pat* me too.. i also cry n cry n my hubby say i so stupid for what???... but i also can't control.. just HATE the situation we are in NOW!!!!!!!!!!

HDB reno premit only valid for 1 mth only....If can, do the basic 1st such as those need to hack, hack. Do up the flooring and the rest can do slowly even moving in.

AH SOON 的良心在哪里?

Hi seashell,

I am in the good hands of Jaskel. I do empathize your situation, along with many others who have engaged Uncle Soon.

Take a deep breathe and plan for the next move. I dun think Uncle Soon is reading your comments here. Do you wish to contact with Jason Goh, Uncle Soon's brother? He might able to offer you some assistance? I hope it helps.

AH SOON 的良心在哪里?

Maybe his family members is sick and need a lot of money for medical? I dunno but still feel that he need to give all the house owners an ans. There are things that are able to compromise between contractor and house owner, just need to be frank on it.

can't cool down,me n hubby also almost 'kee xiao' now.pay 20k to ah soon do only close to 40% work less than 10k from early aug till now.he also no reply me n think he run away aly.

can't cool down,me n hubby also almost 'kee xiao' now.pay 20k to ah soon do only close to 40% work less than 10k from early aug till now.he also no reply me n think he run away aly.

I understand that but still u are must move on unless u all still waiting for miracle to happen. Get the house done first then settle with him later. If he got a company, can go to small claim, if not can all lodge a police report on cheating.

sorry yowetan, even if it means to offend u, i would rather do so than to see U giving money to ah soon & suffer like us!

Don't worry, I doing for yowetan, so he won't give any money to ah soon.

jesslyn.. i am also sooooo upset now.... i duno how to say lah... but i know how u feel!! i can't sleep now!!!!!

sorry yowetan, even if it means to offend u, i would rather do so than to see U giving money to ah soon & suffer like us!