Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I should be meeting him for tiling...will help u to chase for it.:)

thanks diamond

when u meeting him ?

anyone meeting ah soon this week ???

help me rush him for my quotation can ?

i chase and chase him, as usual leh, nv come...

tell him WeiMin from Hougang ave 1. ;)

I should be meeting him for tiling...will help u to chase for it.:)

I agree with you as well Thommy. I also have very very short span of tolerence with keep chasing people for something we are paying $$$ for.

hi Thommy / marvin

may i ask, other than ah soon, which reno company are u considering?

frankly, i have reno done by ah soon 4 yrs back.. 4yrs back, he is already difficult to contact!

wonder if companines with radac n casetrust, does it mean it is better?

Thanks pinkpetter, well-noted your tips.

However reading thru this thread that night, I can fully understand why so many people were frustrated when they couldn't get Uncle Soon or when he didn't turn up for their arranged appointments. For me, I have zero tolerance towards people who can't keep to their stipulated appointments and don't return calls (maybe due to the nature of my work) so I highly doubt that he's the one for me. No matter how cheap or how good he is, this is something which I can't tolerate.

I will call Uncle Soon when I need a quotation but if he doesn't follow up on it, I will proceed with others. Thanks for the pm pinkpetter, appreciate it.

hehehe Thommy....same as me.....I also cannot tolerate.....I am a very typical singaporean, I pay, and expect these these that that......Thats why Ah Soon is out for me too.....

cool... I am in Clementi too. Ah Soon just did up my reno. :)

Cool! My reno is still a long way away, trying to save up as much cash as possible so don't have to go for bank loan... maybe April 2010?

hey yuene which part of clementi are you at?? me also at clementi.

Hey Ivy, I'm at Ave 2, Blk 364. Right next to the MRT!

anyone meeting ah soon this week ???

help me rush him for my quotation can ?

i chase and chase him, as usual leh, nv come...

tell him WeiMin from Hougang ave 1. ;)

Hi Rock,

During my search we have checked out Ah Soon's work at one flat at Simei, I would say that his tiling work is excellent and his carpentry very good. The bathrooms were also very well done (in terms of choice of tiles, etc). We didn't like the colour combination in the master bedroom but that is probably not Ah Soon's fault. The shoe cabinet near the main door was very cleverly constructed, it covered the ugly DB box but yet provides storage space for shoes.

If you don't have problem constantly chasing him (for appointments, quotations, etc) you can seriously consider him (for the price-workmanship).

whoa you checked out a flat in Simei? which which which? heh.

2day start renovation on my IL place, Ah Soon pasted the letter on HDB renovation tingey..i saw on the letter contractor ID is from upper paya lebar road, seems like HDB unit num..hmm..wierd.dun hav chance to ask him.

Thanks pinkpetter, well-noted your tips.

However reading thru this thread that night, I can fully understand why so many people were frustrated when they couldn't get Uncle Soon or when he didn't turn up for their arranged appointments. For me, I have zero tolerance towards people who can't keep to their stipulated appointments and don't return calls (maybe due to the nature of my work) so I highly doubt that he's the one for me. No matter how cheap or how good he is, this is something which I can't tolerate.

I will call Uncle Soon when I need a quotation but if he doesn't follow up on it, I will proceed with others. Thanks for the pm pinkpetter, appreciate it.

hi zio

i got this photo from another thread.... another forumer who has his house renovated by him...

just a question to ah soon supporter:

from a scale of 1-10, how much do u rate him for

1) tiling work

2) carpentry work?

the last round he did my reno which was 5yrs ago, he only did mostly like tiles, shower screen, etc.. no carpentry...

Hi Rock,

During my search we have checked out Ah Soon's work at one flat at Simei, I would say that his tiling work is excellent and his carpentry very good. The bathrooms were also very well done (in terms of choice of tiles, etc). We didn't like the colour combination in the master bedroom but that is probably not Ah Soon's fault. The shoe cabinet near the main door was very cleverly constructed, it covered the ugly DB box but yet provides storage space for shoes.

If you don't have problem constantly chasing him (for appointments, quotations, etc) you can seriously consider him (for the price-workmanship).

Hi Rock,

We have decided to go with Ideal. We cannot imagine ourselves running after Ah Soon all the time for the renovation, so we prefer to go with somebody who does not have so much business.

There is also another more important reason, PM me if you would like to know.

I would like your comments on Ah Soon too. Have PM you for that.

what important reason ? can pm me also :P

uhmm the photo was from my thread... that is indeed uncle ah soon and the other one is my son...

i can't rate yet cos my carpentry is still hatching in the factory and i've not check through my tilings

hi sohck

have u decided to go with which reno company?... u can pm me for (Ah soon) comments he had done for my last house :)

Hi Rock,

We have decided to go with Ideal. We cannot imagine ourselves running after Ah Soon all the time for the renovation, so we prefer to go with somebody who does not have so much business.

There is also another more important reason, PM me if you would like to know.

I would like your comments on Ah Soon too. Have PM you for that.