Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Fridge Open From The Left Side

Hi, it's GR-B399PLQ, we paid $699 for it... Can look for sales rep, Anthony at Funan. Friendly fella.

Rgds.

Cool!!! thanks for the lead, yes the door handle is on the right and swing from right to left. May i know wats the model nos? Ya F&P is beyond my budget.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Cool!!! thanks for the lead, yes the door handle is on the right and swing from right to left. May i know wats the model nos? Ya F&P is beyond my budget.

F&P is not that ex, lah. you must know where to buy.....

u got to buy from Mega Discount store, Goh Ah Bee or those stores that can source for you at cheaper prices.....

i bought from Mega Discount Store at a very much lower price....

another thing is F&P head office at Ubi always published sales for their fridges every now and then at their main showroom at Ubi.... u can look ard for this offer. Its damm cheap......

F&P is not that ex, lah. you must know where to buy.....

u got to buy from Mega Discount store, Goh Ah Bee or those stores that can source for you at cheaper prices.....

i bought from Mega Discount Store at a very much lower price....

another thing is F&P head office at Ubi always published sales for their fridges every now and then at their main showroom at Ubi.... u can look ard for this offer. Its damm cheap......

how to get heads up for F&P head office sales? maybe I have not been reading newspapers :D

There's one Japanese fridge (can't remember Mitsubishi or Hitachi) which can open from either left or right. It has a double hinge system. Quite cool and worth considering for you.

where is that place? i also want to know =p

you all should do some searching on your own.....

See this link:

Fisher

Their offer just ended in April 09!!! See, if only you all just be abit more hardworking, you could have bought yr stuff from F&P already....

never mind.... just wait for the next offer...... u can give them a call and ask abt the next offers

you all should do some searching on your own.....

See this link:

Fisher

Their offer just ended in April 09!!! See, if only you all just be abit more hardworking, you could have bought yr stuff from F&P already....

never mind.... just wait for the next offer...... u can give them a call and ask abt the next offers

New offers for May - Jul 09 period is out. Check it out :)

Guys, today went to IMM Best Denki, i ask the fridge guy apart from LG brand which brand able to open from left instead of right. His reply is Sharp, modify cost is $70. But the fridge price is out of my budget.

cheers

which model?

Guys, today went to IMM Best Denki, i ask the fridge guy apart from LG brand which brand able to open from left instead of right. His reply is Sharp, modify cost is $70. But the fridge price is out of my budget.

cheers

which model?

Most of the sharp model. I didnt check since is not within my budget, also i need a smaller size fridge which sharp didnt fit into my requirement. I believe all sharp model can modify to left opening, just ask the sale guy be it Denki, courts etc.......

Edited by blackcar