Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Lpg Gas

hi all, i tried searching for it but somehow the "search" function returned no results...

anyw would like to ask who are stil using LPG and which company is good?

Thank you. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am using LPG not by choice. :( Just bear in mind that the LPG gas head is not interchangeable. My definition of good is whichever co gives better discount per tank or give free things etc is consider "good" :D

They always run promotion, with their stamp card and you can pick and choose. :P

hi all, i tried searching for it but somehow the "search" function returned no results...

anyw would like to ask who are stil using LPG and which company is good?

Thank you. :)

i am using LPG not by choice. :( Just bear in mind that the LPG gas head is not interchangeable. My definition of good is whichever co gives better discount per tank or give free things etc is consider "good" :D

They always run promotion, with their stamp card and you can pick and choose. :P

thanks for your reply bro...may i ask which one r u using?

me also no choice....mine is the older hdb no pipe gas... :P

hehe...i got pipe i also dont want to use. :P lpg good ma, SP is minimum flat rate charges iirc. so even if you dont cook for that month. still gotta pay the bill. btw, i set up my lpg @ about $120 recently. inclusive of all the connections, adaptor, 1 new tank & deposit etc. you can take for reference,charges should be around there.

but sometimes the companies around your area dealing in lpg might not have the "best brand" too. usually i pick the company whom i see still making delivery till 8+ or later.. :D

hehe...i got pipe i also dont want to use. :P lpg good ma, SP is minimum flat rate charges iirc. so even if you dont cook for that month. still gotta pay the bill. btw, i set up my lpg @ about $120 recently. inclusive of all the connections, adaptor, 1 new tank & deposit etc. you can take for reference,charges should be around there.

but sometimes the companies around your area dealing in lpg might not have the "best brand" too. usually i pick the company whom i see still making delivery till 8+ or later.. :D

hi bro....i called 3 companies that i searched on the net and the cheapest for the whole "first timer" set is what u got at S$121...the other 2 are like above $150...

so does it mean i hv to stick w this company all the way alr?

i saw there are Shell, Esso etc etc....shd b no difference one la rite?? :P

Hang on, you are already on LPG? or not. If you are no need to have the startup package leh. Just get them to deliver and pay deposit depending on the size of the tank you order. I got mine during promo, do a pre-paid, get free adapter and also some discount card from shell.

Now they have promo like rebate $6-8 dollars per tank etc and some have give free cooking oil, anything you can think off they have.

The current one is quite good for me, when i call their central line (even on Sun), they came in 10-15mins, i think the uncle always circle around that area waiting for calls. As i always have a spare tank, it is always a replacement than emergency. :D:D

hi bro....i called 3 companies that i searched on the net and the cheapest for the whole "first timer" set is what u got at S$121...the other 2 are like above $150...

so does it mean i hv to stick w this company all the way alr?

i saw there are Shell, Esso etc etc....shd b no difference one la rite?? :P

Hang on, you are already on LPG? or not. If you are no need to have the startup package leh. Just get them to deliver and pay deposit depending on the size of the tank you order. I got mine during promo, do a pre-paid, get free adapter and also some discount card from shell.

Now they have promo like rebate $6-8 dollars per tank etc and some have give free cooking oil, anything you can think off they have.

The current one is quite good for me, when i call their central line (even on Sun), they came in 10-15mins, i think the uncle always circle around that area waiting for calls. As i always have a spare tank, it is always a replacement than emergency. :D:D

no no mine is new house so no hose or anything yet..so need the whole package...

bro, i PM you on which company u using...can share share... :P

I also gotten the Shell package during their promo. Free head, free $20 voucher, end up calculate, cheaper than the rest.

At first got Esso, but luckily just park there didn't install the head. Head cost $78 btw.. And ya, the heads are not interchangable. Need to stick to the same brand.

i am also using shell, now they have promo eg $4 rebate, cooking oil, umbrella, free one tank at the end etc. If you are looking for better service/respond time, maybe you shd check their website for the closes shop that will support you.

:D

no no mine is new house so no hose or anything yet..so need the whole package...

bro, i PM you on which company u using...can share share... :P

I also gotten the Shell package during their promo. Free head, free $20 voucher, end up calculate, cheaper than the rest.

At first got Esso, but luckily just park there didn't install the head. Head cost $78 btw.. And ya, the heads are not interchangable. Need to stick to the same brand.

din know the head so exp....but guess shd b ard there....first time package $120 = $26 per 12.7kg + $20 deposit + head costs

anyw bro, shd b no difference one rite...shell, esso, union....???? :bangwall:

i am also using shell, now they have promo eg $4 rebate, cooking oil, umbrella, free one tank at the end etc. If you are looking for better service/respond time, maybe you shd check their website for the closes shop that will support you.

:D

thanks bro...will call shell tom to check :)

you bet, the head is x, made in germany or something. I changed out my bbq set which came with a mobil head to shell to stay consistent and if i remember this correctly, it's like $50-$60. As i have no use for the mobil head, i think i sold it to one forum member here for a song.

I also remember seeing some of these heads in malaysia shopping center and they cost like RM10-RM20/- per pop, not sure about the quality but i guest you can try if you want as the demand (per household/house) there is definately higher, could be a reason for better price. :D

As to try to compare to the quality level of the gas, burn rate etc... its beyond me. Thus far only compare price and gifts. :P

din know the head so exp....but guess shd b ard there....first time package $120 = $26 per 12.7kg + $20 deposit + head costs

anyw bro, shd b no difference one rite...shell, esso, union....???? :bangwall:

you bet, the head is x, made in germany or something. I changed out my bbq set which came with a mobil head to shell to stay consistent and if i remember this correctly, it's like $50-$60. As i have no use for the mobil head, i think i sold it to one forum member here for a song.

I also remember seeing some of these heads in malaysia shopping center and they cost like RM10-RM20/- per pop, not sure about the quality but i guest you can try if you want as the demand (per household/house) there is definately higher, could be a reason for better price. :D

As to try to compare to the quality level of the gas, burn rate etc... its beyond me. Thus far only compare price and gifts. :P

haha thanks bro....anyw i called shell jus now but no more promo alr...so starter kit is now at $127.50 (per 12.7kg is 32.50).. :(

hey, i just got flyer in my mailbox this morning from esso, they have a promo selling their gas regulator at $18.00 not sure if there are any fine prints but it also has some discounts of $6-7/- per tank depending on size.

You can give them a call to check, Tel: 6565-6565, F&C Enterprise Pte Ltd.

hope this helps. :rolleyes:

haha thanks bro....anyw i called shell jus now but no more promo alr...so starter kit is now at $127.50 (per 12.7kg is 32.50).. :(

hey, i just got flyer in my mailbox this morning from esso, they have a promo selling their gas regulator at $18.00 not sure if there are any fine prints but it also has some discounts of $6-7/- per tank depending on size.

You can give them a call to check, Tel: 6565-6565, F&C Enterprise Pte Ltd.

hope this helps. :rolleyes:

hi, can someone enlighten me, is there any difference between all the brands (i.e. safety, gas quality etc) ? my house kena so many flyers from different companies but besides price, what should i look out for in choosing the LPG brand ? im a new cylinder user who switched to LPG as it's cheaper. But wondering about safety issues, cos i have a newborn at home.