Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

Where got free. I pai mia ok. 1pm lunch time finish already have to come back to work. How i know your side so slack lunch time until so late? =p

nvr suicidal lah. only got going to be murdered feeling =p

hor hor hor! accuse me without finding out the facts first hor!! Ivy's court is going to slap u with 2 charges!

1) accusing her of some darker secrets

2) accusing her of being slack.

i went lunch at 1.15pm and back at desk by 1.50p.m now who is the slacker?

malign me lor :bleah::bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahaha. luckily still alive... busy breeding guppies.

bd gotten fly aeroplane by ah wei... hmmm... hmmm... but mostly i liaise with him through email

hahaha. luckily still alive... busy breeding guppies.

bd gotten fly aeroplane by ah wei... hmmm... hmmm... but mostly i liaise with him through email

actually hor ah wei very 疼他 lor!!! the both of them pak toring now lor!! discussing carpentry work under moonlight lor!! hey Ben maybe u want to go be the 3rd party and hold hands with them go for prata party. hahahhaha

actually hor ah wei very 疼他 lor!!! the both of them pak toring now lor!! discussing carpentry work under moonlight lor!! hey Ben maybe u want to go be the 3rd party and hold hands with them go for prata party. hahahhaha

yes yes...i must say that i am v touch by ah wei gesture.....knew he as something up(sorry f4 n ivy, he ddun want to reveal much)that y fly me aeroplane. However. he call up at 9+am and finally met at 11pm knowing that we are going oversea n been v apologethic.

We discussed till 1+ n he still neeed to go back to jb there after. For his attitude n standard...no horse run! :good::good::good:

yes yes...i must say that i am v touch by ah wei gesture.....knew he as something up(sorry f4 n ivy, he ddun want to reveal much)that y fly me aeroplane. However. he call up at 9+am and finally met at 11pm knowing that we are going oversea n been v apologethic.

We discussed till 1+ n he still neeed to go back to jb there after. For his attitude n standard...no horse run! :good::good::good:

ehh tot u went HCM liao?

hey ivy jie, i made mention of your place to ah keong already but i not sure how much he absorbed lah cz he was bz cutting my ss backing. But he was nodding his head and making "uh-huh" noises. If you make a call to uncle to request for him, think he can come over ur hse to touch up. After my place he seems to be busy with someone else's hse in sengkang (which he told me has had their reno dragged for nearly 3 months liao :jawdrop: )

V happy w ystrday as Ah Tan came up and fixed up all the lightings and wirings. woohoo!! love my quiet ventilation fans and wardrobes/cabinets lighting. Bad thing though was that he bought a wireless doorbell, and i paid for it and he installed it before we discovered where the power outlet for the doorbell was (hdb and their nonsensical way of running concealed wiring. The goddamn doorbell wiring outlet is near my ceiling in my *kitchen* near the gas piping!! who would think to look there???!! :curse: ) ... so now i have *two* doorbells outside my front door. 1 provided by HDB and 1 installed by Ah Tan :bangwall: But must blame ah pui (previous electrician) more, cz he misled me into thinking got no wires for the doorbell and have to buy wireless (which left me scratching my head as to why HDB would provide me with a doorbell button lidat... stupid me...) In the end spent nearly $145 for all the t5's + doorbell ah tan bought for me. eurgh. abit the expensive doorbell alone $30+ w/ battery le... but nvrmind it looks nice to me. Bought dinner for both Ah tan and Ah keong to eat again as they work until very late. nearly 8 when ah tan left and still left ah keong touching up my paint.... Wah, ah tan powerful. after my place still rushing off to another hse to help someone else do the wiring

Bifold door is also up and i'm happy that it matches the mbr colour scheme (very hard to foul up white colour scheme also right? =p ). Why i say this? Cz uncle/bo geh nvr give me any catalogue or choice for my bifold and jz went to auto order on their own. lucky it's a good choice =)

And as usual, ah keong is no horse run. Helped me again to touch up on the painting of my doorframes even though it was after 8 le. Now from snaking to straight lines. :yeah: . Sorry ah b_d, but i think ah keong is taking over your place in my heart liao hahahaha =p But i think ysterday was the last i'm going to see for him unless got anymore touchup/rectification to do. told me tommorrow it's elder goh coming up with his team to clean up my house le. :thumbs up:

Edited by stormcontrol

hey ivy jie, i made mention of your place to ah keong already but i not sure how much he absorbed lah cz he was bz cutting my ss backing. But he was nodding his head and making "uh-huh" noises. If you make a call to uncle to request for him, think he can come over ur hse to touch up. After my place he seems to be busy with someone else's hse in sengkang (which he told me has had their reno dragged for nearly 3 months liao :jawdrop: )

V happy w ystrday as Ah Tan came up and fixed up all the lightings and wirings. woohoo!! love my quiet ventilation fans and wardrobes/cabinets lighting. Bad thing though was that he bought a wireless doorbell, and i paid for it and he installed it before we discovered where the power outlet for the doorbell was (hdb and their nonsensical way of running concealed wiring. The goddamn doorbell wiring outlet is near my ceiling in my *kitchen* near the gas piping!! who would think to look there??? !! :curse: ) ... so now i have *two* doorbells outside my front door. 1 provided by HDB and 1 installed by Ah Tan :bangwall: But must blame ah pui (previous electrician) more, cz he misled me into thinking got no wires for the doorbell and have to buy wireless (which left me scratching my head as to why HDB would provide me with a doorbell button lidat... stupid me...) In the end spent nearly $145 for all the t5's + doorbell ah tan bought for me. eurgh. abit the expensive doorbell alone $30+ w/ battery le... but nvrmind it looks nice to me. Bought dinner for both Ah tan and Ah keong to eat again as they work until very late. nearly 8 when ah tan left and still left ah keong touching up my paint.... Wah, ah tan powerful. after my place still rushing off to another hse to help someone else do the wiring

Bifold door is also up and i'm happy that it matches the mbr colour scheme (very hard to foul up white colour scheme also right? =p ). Why i say this? Cz uncle/bo geh nvr give me any catalogue or choice for my bifold and jz went to auto order on their own. lucky it's a good choice =)

And as usual, ah keong is no horse run. Helped me again to touch up on the painting of my doorframes even though it was after 8 le. Now from snaking to straight lines. :yeah: . Sorry ah b_d, but i think ah keong is taking over your place in my heart liao hahahaha =p But i think ysterday was the last i'm going to see for him unless got anymore touchup/rectification to do. told me tommorrow it's elder goh coming up with his team to clean up my house le. :thumbs up:

aiyoh bro i think u waste ur breathe with ah keong le. y'day i called up uncle soon cos i see that my stainless steel backing installation **** koyak. Again he says will get Mr Zhong to call me but i rejected Mr Zhong I told him i want Ah keong!! uncle majiam protecting endangered species like that, act blur, pretend never hear me but he offered me Elder Goh instead. Wahh i happy only!! finally I get elder goh assigned to help me finish up my touch up!!

Ah Tan slogging in my kitchen now lor and he was telling me about how late he work last night so it was at ur place lah!! and Elder goh suppose to come today but he says he needs to attend to another house today so can only come my place tomorrow, so it is at YOUR PLACE again lah!! heng tomorrow i on leave. hahaha

anyway thanks for helping me convey message to ah keong, i very much wanna meet this superman in person but no chance le...

don't think this B_D will be much affected by u ditching him cos he's probably happy holidaying now and for all u know ah wei has taken over ur place in his heart as well hahahah. break up time?? hahahahha

aiyoh bro i think u waste ur breathe with ah keong le. y'day i called up uncle soon cos i see that my stainless steel backing installation **** koyak. Again he says will get Mr Zhong to call me but i rejected Mr Zhong I told him i want Ah keong!! uncle majiam protecting endangered species like that, act blur, pretend never hear me but he offered me Elder Goh instead. Wahh i happy only!! finally I get elder goh assigned to help me finish up my touch up!!

Ah Tan slogging in my kitchen now lor and he was telling me about how late he work last night so it was at ur place lah!! and Elder goh suppose to come today but he says he needs to attend to another house today so can only come my place tomorrow, so it is at YOUR PLACE again lah!! heng tomorrow i on leave. hahaha

anyway thanks for helping me convey message to ah keong, i very much wanna meet this superman in person but no chance le...

don't think this B_D will be much affected by u ditching him cos he's probably happy holidaying now and for all u know ah wei has taken over ur place in his heart as well hahahah. break up time?? hahahahha

ahhh... eh you don't hog elder goh until too long hor. he supposed to come my place and clean up today one hor. maybe uncle dunno ah keong's name only the 'four eyes' nick name =p. Anyway, realise that my ss backing done by ah keong also still alittle bit wai ki ko lah, but not very obvious unless eyes like ivy kim kim one =p so i jz accept. =)

Aiyo, ah tan went to sub-con for *someone else* after my place last night lah, he left my place just before 8 leh. He want to earn more not my fault! =)

break up? good good good!! :yeah:

Edited by stormcontrol

ahhh... eh you don't hog elder goh until too long hor. he supposed to come my place and clean up today one hor. maybe uncle dunno ah keong's name only the 'four eyes' nick name =p. Anyway, realise that my ss backing done by ah keong also still alittle bit wai ki ko lah, but not very obvious unless eyes like ivy kim kim one =p so i jz accept. =)

Aiyo, ah tan went to sub-con for *someone else* after my place last night lah, he left my place just before 8 leh. He want to earn more not my fault! =)

break up? good good good!! :yeah:

u nv read properly meh, becos of YOU elder goh is only coming to my place tomorrow lor, so if anyone is hogging him today it is not me hor.

i learn from ah tan hor it is always better to install stainless steel backing first before installing the kitchen top... but now too late liao...

i know the *someone else* lah. That *someone else* called me last night to chit chat with me also hahahha

u nv read properly meh, becos of YOU elder goh is only coming to my place tomorrow lor, so if anyone is hogging him today it is not me hor.

i learn from ah tan hor it is always better to install stainless steel backing first before installing the kitchen top... but now too late liao...

i know the *someone else* lah. That *someone else* called me last night to chit chat with me also hahahha

orh i see. good. settle me first. i'm in a life-threatening situation. not like u =p

Yah, ah di also told me the same thing. Tried to chase joseph and uncle for them to install backing b4 table top also but you know them lah...

wah. so good, still keep in contact. Ah tan say *his* business much better than our contractor's business now le. faster/more on-schedule somemore. Maybe now can have 3kingdoms period for contractors on RT =p

Edited by stormcontrol

orh i see. good. settle me first. i'm in a life-threatening situation. not like u =p

Yah, ah di also told me the same thing. Tried to chase joseph and uncle for them to install backing b4 table top also but you know them lah...

wah. so good, still keep in contact. Ah tan say *his* business much better than our contractor's business now le. faster/more on-schedule somemore. Maybe now can have 3kingdoms period for contractors on RT =p

yah lah yah lah, let u go first with elder goh, if not u say i bully kichi... dun wanna see murder or suicide case in TPY and make property prices over there drop.

yah man i am good friend with whoever step into my door before, hahahah. ehhh you nv know when u need help from these pool of people ok??! That "friend" **** nice lah, he says if i got problem with the last bit and if it gets too draggy, he is willing to come and help me pick up the remaining bits, just dun let uncle know ahahha so touched!!

wah... now u make me regret never have a chance to meet him le.

or is it, he cannot resist you if u request? U know the uncles all cannot say no to females 1. hahahaha!

wah... now u make me regret never have a chance to meet him le.

or is it, he cannot resist you if u request? U know the uncles all cannot say no to females 1. hahahaha!

no lah. he is nice or should i say they are all nice by nature. plus we all quite "ho keng" when he was still around mah. can sit at void deck ji ji why why till 11pm one lor. I good heart mah, everytime meet, first thing ask whether they eat already. then if i know they not well or sick i will call them to show concern also mah plus hor I never throw tantrums or scold them one leh!! no matter how fed up. At most show them one screw up face.

life is like that lah, u treat people well people will also treat u well also mah. correct? but of course sometimes uncle soon ahh push his luck a little hahah

U know the uncles all cannot say no to females 1. hahahaha!

Now this is the thing I'm worried about as I am the one liaising with him and not my wife....dunno uncle will biased or not leh sigh....worry worry :(

Now this is the thing I'm worried about as I am the one liaising with him and not my wife....dunno uncle will biased or not leh sigh....worry worry :(

aiyoh won't de lah. the uncles are just gentler to the ladies, but in terms of work wise same lah. u see, we still wait as long for the loose ends to be concluded. :x