Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fresh

Full Leather Sofa Colour

Hi All,

Manage to find an ideal sofa after weeks of searching.... notice that in furniture showroom, a lot of leather sofa displayed are in white colour.

And white does looks good...

thinking of getting white full leather sofa but worry about it turning yellow...

now me and my spouse are contemplating whether we should get a white or red sofa as both colour do match our theme.

Anybody here owns a full leather white sofa... can advise on it's maintenance?

will be having modern contemporary - white, grey black theme for my new nest...

Thanks in advance for all kind advise... :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

Manage to find an ideal sofa after weeks of searching.... notice that in furniture showroom, a lot of leather sofa displayed are in white colour.

And white does looks good...

thinking of getting white full leather sofa but worry about it turning yellow...

now me and my spouse are contemplating whether we should get a white or red sofa as both colour do match our theme.

Anybody here owns a full leather white sofa... can advise on it's maintenance?

will be having modern contemporary - white, grey black theme for my new nest...

Thanks in advance for all kind advise... :unsure:

my family used to have a light grey when we were younger, gets black easier but we were kids, so... anyway, through time it will be dirty and not so easy to maintain, please think twice about using white...

my family used to have a light grey when we were younger, gets black easier but we were kids, so... anyway, through time it will be dirty and not so easy to maintain, please think twice about using white...

hi merryman, thanks for your reply... that's what i thought too..sigh..white does really look nice... :D

we even tell ourselves if we were to get white, we will make a point to clean the sofa with leather cleaner at least once a week.... ;)

hi merryman, thanks for your reply... that's what i thought too..sigh..white does really look nice... :D

we even tell ourselves if we were to get white, we will make a point to clean the sofa with leather cleaner at least once a week.... ;)

haha, if you do that, maybe it can help a little in delaying it getting dirty... did you check with the salesperson on how to maintain the sofa?

haha, if you do that, maybe it can help a little in delaying it getting dirty... did you check with the salesperson on how to maintain the sofa?

normal sales talk loh :rolleyes: clean with leather cleaner... but they also advise us to get another colour is worry about maintenance....

normal sales talk loh :rolleyes: clean with leather cleaner... but they also advise us to get another colour is worry about maintenance....

if both of you working, i'll say avoid white, sometimes after work, forget to clean and then end up never clean le...

if both of you working, i'll say avoid white, sometimes after work, forget to clean and then end up never clean le...

yeap..me and spouse are both working...think probably have to consider red colour....

I have just gotten my leather sofa. Yup the showroom one is white in colour and it was so nice! But my fiancee don't want to get white due to the reason you all stated so we settled on peach. Still light colour cos we don't want the room to look so dark, but at least better than pure white in terms of maintenance.

I think you have to decide on the theme for the living room before deciding on the colour.

I have just gotten my leather sofa. Yup the showroom one is white in colour and it was so nice! But my fiancee don't want to get white due to the reason you all stated so we settled on peach. Still light colour cos we don't want the room to look so dark, but at least better than pure white in terms of maintenance.

I think you have to decide on the theme for the living room before deciding on the colour.

The theme l am looking at is actually contemporary (white, black, grey), it will still works with red sofa...maybe just add in some red display items to compliment the theme... ;)

The theme l am looking at is actually contemporary (white, black, grey), it will still works with red sofa...maybe just add in some red display items to compliment the theme... ;)

Peach and White are very different in terms of interior design themes. If you want easy maintenance go to black or a warm grey.

If you want a light colour and stay modern white is still the way to go.

:D sound very familiar