Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Marcussy

M & M Love Nest In Tenteram

super nice condition already! remember to cover up the floor and existing carpentry/aircon etc to prevent damages n scratches during reno! Congrats! Great Buy! :)

Thanks! Will go down tom morning to inspect the house cos painting and washing just done tonight. Hopefully everything is fine and nothing is damaged in the process.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

One of the differences between getting a ID & a contractor - 3D drawings vs this handrawing of my MBR toilet:

3800660587_e63c1c8874.jpg

But I am happy enough, as the cost will be cheaper & we have an idea of what we want. Most important is the workmanship.

hi, i'm currently looking out for a flat and happen to chance upon a unit at 17 Jln Tenteram. quite like the design of the place. However, my hubby n myself r not familar with the area, when we visited the unit, the place seems quite ulu to me, there isnt any eateries around n supermarket. seems like will definitely have to drive to get those eateries n supermarket. is it true? or we juz happen to miss it on our way there? n is it convenient to get to town? there's no mrt there as well... wat abt school?? sorry for the many ques, as we r seriously considering the unit but the above ques r holding us back..n notice that you also juz bought a unit there, so tot u might b a good source of info for me...

thanks thanks!!

hi, i'm currently looking out for a flat and happen to chance upon a unit at 17 Jln Tenteram. quite like the design of the place. However, my hubby n myself r not familar with the area, when we visited the unit, the place seems quite ulu to me, there isnt any eateries around n supermarket. seems like will definitely have to drive to get those eateries n supermarket. is it true? or we juz happen to miss it on our way there? n is it convenient to get to town? there's no mrt there as well... wat abt school?? sorry for the many ques, as we r seriously considering the unit but the above ques r holding us back..n notice that you also juz bought a unit there, so tot u might b a good source of info for me...

thanks thanks!!

I have just PM you on some info, do check on it. Hope you can be my neighbour soon! :)

Thanks! Will go down tom morning to inspect the house cos painting and washing just done tonight. Hopefully everything is fine and nothing is damaged in the process.

Quick upload ur completed house especially the toilet. I wana see how it would look like after putting a vanity top in it ...

Can I have ur contractor's contact as well ? I'm still currently sourcing ... Haven't got my key yet. Will only get it on 28th Sep.

Quick upload ur completed house especially the toilet. I wana see how it would look like after putting a vanity top in it ...

Can I have ur contractor's contact as well ? I'm still currently sourcing ... Haven't got my key yet. Will only get it on 28th Sep.

Everything will be done by this Thursday, so I will post more pics after that. Tomorrow will be busy day waiting for all the furnitures to come in. Btw I have PM you my contractor's contact.

Everything will be done by this Thursday, so I will post more pics after that. Tomorrow will be busy day waiting for all the furnitures to come in. Btw I have PM you my contractor's contact.

congrats it;s gonna be 100% completed my friend, don forget to look out units for me okie???

we pm quite a while for units there.

congrats....

congrats it;s gonna be 100% completed my friend, don forget to look out units for me okie???

we pm quite a while for units there.

congrats....

Sure sure, will keep a lookout for you. Unfortunately my reno will be completed probably only on Sat cos some hiccups hter and there. And just now I tried to on my hood, it cannot work! Dunno what went wrong during the reno that make it like that, tom contractor sending someone down to check again. Hope it's not too jialat.

Sure sure, will keep a lookout for you. Unfortunately my reno will be completed probably only on Sat cos some hiccups hter and there. And just now I tried to on my hood, it cannot work! Dunno what went wrong during the reno that make it like that, tom contractor sending someone down to check again. Hope it's not too jialat.

don worry lah, just minor hicup only.

pic pic pic please :D

don worry lah, just minor hicup only.

pic pic pic please :D

Packing my stuff till now cos moving over in the morning...realised that house moving is really a chore! Still have to clean up the new place before we slowly unpack all the things...my gosh :bangwall: Pics will have to wait a while till I settle things and get my broadband running first...Starhub coming on Sat :)

Packing my stuff till now cos moving over in the morning...realised that house moving is really a chore! Still have to clean up the new place before we slowly unpack all the things...my gosh :bangwall: Pics will have to wait a while till I settle things and get my broadband running first...Starhub coming on Sat :)

Hi Marcussy, first of all, congrats on moving into ur love nest!!

n thanks a lot for 'introducing' jalan tenteram to me! i'm still looking around for units in that area but it seems like recently there isn't much unit up for sale though n reslae flats prices is getting more n more ridiculous recently...;( wonder when can i find my own humble place...

Hi Marcussy, first of all, congrats on moving into ur love nest!!

n thanks a lot for 'introducing' jalan tenteram to me! i'm still looking around for units in that area but it seems like recently there isn't much unit up for sale though n reslae flats prices is getting more n more ridiculous recently...;( wonder when can i find my own humble place...

Thanks! Finally found some time out to post. Yup most of the flats available have been sold and only left those CMI ones. The 2 point blocks, Blk 18 & 19 will turn 5-yr old soon, so you can expect the supply to be released soon. Just continue to monitor ya...good luck!