Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Heehee. First of all, a very big thank you to "Familyof4" for letting us view your house. It give us some ideas what we can do with our EM. :) I would like to thank "Pinkpetter" also for given us advices and where we can source for ideas. :D

Last but not least, forumers who has contribute to numerous t-blog posting on thier house which help us a lot in our decision making cycle.

Our second appointment will be in July. Therefore, we can't post the current flat we purchase till we become the official owner.

Just like most owners, we gone through the selection of IDs and contractors based on our own yardstick. heehee.

These are our selection factors:

1. Communication is very important to me so long as he/she can speak either English/Chinese/Cantonese/Hokkien. I am fine. :rolleyes:

2. He/she should be experience.

3. Reasonable quotation.

4. Carpentry works of certain standards.

We decided to enage Jason from U and B Design and Renovations

1. Reasonable price quoted.

2. Carpentry works up to the required standard (*my own eye power define the standard*) after viewing his works.

3. He speak Chinese and Hokkien and privated limited English.

4. Last but not least, he listen to our needs.

Basically, I need to revamp the flat which includes

1. Hacking of all tiles in toilets, living room, dining room, kitchen and balcony

2. Polish and smoothen parquet flooring and stairs.

3. Electrical work for whole unit.

4. Painting of whole unit.

5. Changing of all doors and main gate.

6. TV console/Shoe Cabinet

7. False ceiling

8. Kitchen cabinet.

9. wardrobes.

10. Platform.

11. partial re-wiring.

10. many others more..

Hmm...basically, most of the necessities that needs to be done. My renovation price is on my signature. Not too bad, I think is reasonable from the workmanship on the carpentry and the other factors I have seriously considered.

Reno will likely to start on Aug. :P

So far, we have select the tiles and paid a deposit for our sofa.

Floor Plan

1467134_979117_52ddfce6b5_o.jpg

IS NOT ME in the pic !!!! Is Our Contractor - Jason.

1467125_979117_3cee26c7ce_o.jpg

Edited by red_devil

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks SW80 & Xherion. :D

Rierie..no choice.. I have some oversea assignment in July.. So.. need to decide on the contractor first. :rolleyes:

Hey..I read your t-blog also. I think we are living in the same area. I am in Block 2A.

Thanks SW80 & Xherion. :D

Rierie..no choice.. I have some oversea assignment in July.. So.. need to decide on the contractor first. :rolleyes:

Hey..I read your t-blog also. I think we are living in the same area. I am in Block 2A.

red devil...i thought ur blog says Yishun? i'm at upper boon keng road wor..

I am living at Upper Boon keng now mah with my parents.. heehee.

wa...no wonder! hahahah..me blur for a while..wa seh! upper boon keng change to yishun..wa seh..

wah.. finally you start a blog!!! mm You'll be the first forummer to deal with Jason directly. :) congrats!! :)

hahaha. Forumers share a lot here...so I need to give back also. Therefore, I am sharing by setting up a t-blog although reno can only start in Aug. heehee.

I think there might be few who deal with Jason. But I think I am the only one who set-up a t-blog. :D

red devil...i thought ur blog says Yishun? i'm at upper boon keng road wor..

Don't remind me leh.. I am still having culture shock shifting to Yishun. And Yishun always remind me of IPPT! :bangwall: