Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks. heehee.

Yup. More engery and happier...and I think is good for his health..especially his backache.

We visited Sin Lek. Was there for about 2 hours and brought some home to finalised it. So far she is happy with the selection :rolleyes:

But......my wife to be is hard to say.....Tommorrow she might tell me "I think hor, we have to go for a second round". Then, could be another round.

well....thats nomal for ladies ;)

I'm so late! Glad u settled your contractor...u doing pebblewash too!

Rye issue with ur seller settle already?

Heee...ya lor...why u so late. heehee. Yup. Will be doing pebblewash for the wet area of the toilets tentatively.

Yup. More or less settled. But, I think I still need to talk to him after the second appointment.

Have you settled the furniture with La Cafu already a not?

wah I also wanted pebble wash for my toilets... parents said no no no no no no no :P I'm not as determined as they were so I lose the fight. :P

hehe Think Jason knows some English so easier for him with the Internet... mm Plus his son is quite young not working yet so can help him a bit...

congrats red_devil! Looking forward to see your reno journey. Am happy to see jason back in action :)

wah I also wanted pebble wash for my toilets... parents said no no no no no no no :P I'm not as determined as they were so I lose the fight. :P

hehe Think Jason knows some English so easier for him with the Internet... mm Plus his son is quite young not working yet so can help him a bit...

Hmm...why they don't like pebblewash? Any reasons heehee. But I know if times goes by...some of the washes will come out. Yup. Communications with Jason has still been easy for me.

congrats red_devil! Looking forward to see your reno journey. Am happy to see jason back in action :)

Hey Ivy. Thanks. Will post more in Aug when I am back. He is out of action for a month + I think to take a break.. Look refreshing now.

wow .... yr house is Big !!!

Jason , sound familiar . Is that Jason of uncle soon ?

House big = headache = backache cause clean until siao for sure. lol.

Jason used to work with Uncle Soon. Jason is currently running his own business. Different business entity.

Uncle Soon - Fu Hua

Jason - U and B Design and Renovations

Heee...ya lor...why u so late. heehee. Yup. Will be doing pebblewash for the wet area of the toilets tentatively.

Yup. More or less settled. But, I think I still need to talk to him after the second appointment.

Have you settled the furniture with La Cafu already a not?

aiya...been busy leh...

pebblewash for toilets easy to maintain? will there be moss problems? that is y my pebblewash are only at dry areas...

La cafa i still waiting for them to take the intiative leh...seems like service really not worth a mention :P

i just realise ur layout is the reverse of mine! i tell u, i love the square balcony...so much space for the kids that i am considering a buying those small playing pool and place their for them to play in there once in a while ;)

Looks like I have to do a lot of maintenance if I opt for pebblewash in the wet area.

I think the kids will like your idea... Shuttler down....play in the little pool...let the sunshine comes in... Kinda of good idea for your kids.

Furthermore, is a pure blue sky from your balcony's view.. I think they will like it.

Finally, we went for our second appointment. Everything was smooth, as we sign our life away to HDB like most of the Singaporean. haha. Our number is 4273. Unfortunately, it didn't came out as any prizes in today 4D. :unsure:

1490783_979117_7cee08a0a2_o.jpg

Here are some pre-renovation pics of our flats. Renovation will tentatively be set on the 12th August. :)