Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
confirming tiles done at ID's shop? How to do huh?

For me uncle did it at my place too :)

No leh ID for my previous house also brought to my place and let me select somemore she gal then I also pity her have to bring so many stuff for me to see

Not once did I went to her company to meet her, always meet her either at my place or outside

i guess it depends on the ID bah

Anyway I experience what you're experiencing now, all the IDs ask me to go their office and meet them, sigh.....so lazy to do so leh :(

No leh ID for my previous house also brought to my place and let me select somemore she gal then I also pity her have to bring so many stuff for me to see

Not once did I went to her company to meet her, always meet her either at my place or outside

i guess it depends on the ID bah

Anyway I experience what you're experiencing now, all the IDs ask me to go their office and meet them, sigh.....so lazy to do so leh :(

meeting them at their place at the initial stage is good for me lah. can see their portfolio and steal ideas :)but if confirming tiles mah...won't it be easier done over at your place?

meeting them at their place at the initial stage is good for me lah. can see their portfolio and steal ideas :)but if confirming tiles mah...won't it be easier done over at your place?

still lazy to do so...hmmm....come to think of it I forgot last time where i go to select tiles liao

I think its at the shop itself bah

somemore me went 1 place and select all liao hahaha no experience last time :P

Wah...that mean I am the suay and unlucky one... Last time, the ID ask me to bring the tiles to her firm to confirm.... tmd..... :curse:

Wah if my ID asked me to do so, I will :curse: her upset down....

I'm the one who pay you to do my house leh not the other way round somemore after they do swee swee liao still take pic of my house as portfolio leh can charge them money or not ? :P

Wah if my ID asked me to do so, I will :curse: her upset down....

I'm the one who pay you to do my house leh not the other way round somemore after they do swee swee liao still take pic of my house as portfolio leh can charge them money or not ? :P

Ya lor...I should have thought of that before....hai.... so u confirm a ID or contractor already a not? heehee :P

Ya lor...I should have thought of that before....hai.... so u confirm a ID or contractor already a not? heehee :P

No lei last night two more called me and meeting another 2 tomorrow....sigh......it's a tiring process :(

No lei last night two more called me and meeting another 2 tomorrow....sigh......it's a tiring process :(

Is like that de... No harm getting more quotations to compare.. I am sure it will be worth while. heehee. Ask your wife to massage for u! :P

Is like that de... No harm getting more quotations to compare.. I am sure it will be worth while. heehee. Ask your wife to massage for u! :P

Ask her to massage for me ? I think hor I should count myself lucky if she din ask me to massage her leh hahahaha :P

anyway she also tired lah, she will be going with me anyway but all renovation decision i decide she just go there listen hahaha

Nice reno...can you give me Jason's contact and quotation?

Nice reno...can you give me Jason's contact and quotation?

Hi Fountainhead,

can you pm me your e-mail address so I can send to u? Cause is a Excel file...

The HDB permit by U & B Renovation was approved...hacking and etc.....That's the first thing we saw on the first day..

12/08/2009 - Before Hacking start

1532661_979117_720ee35434_o.jpg

Dad, my wife, mother in law and myself went early to the flat to do a simple ritual...as the hacking will start on 9:45a.m.

1532550_979117_f40c7b5921_o.jpg

1532566_979117_0e165b6efb_o.jpg

Will post some hacking pics when I got it. :rolleyes:

2 days of hard work on hacking by the bunch of hardworking chaps.

Living room and entry false ceiling was removed.

1532572_979117_44a51d5964_o.jpg

1532578_979117_792facff9d_o.jpg

The action start! Workers starting to hack the living room tiles.

1532581_979117_3af3adf5a1_o.jpg