Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

I lost track! :D But, I think is last week of Sept I think.

How are u doing? You seems stress these days leh.

no more "leh" hor...Later your kids pop over and see..."Mummy", tell u cannot say leh...now u type "leh"..hehe

Don't stress me this way please...I am stressed out due to work! I seem to neglect family as a whole for the past week. This is not good, I need to do some soul searching and manage my stuff better!

I can't wait to see a more completed look *wink wink*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Don't stress me this way please...I am stressed out due to work! I seem to neglect family as a whole for the past week. This is not good, I need to do some soul searching and manage my stuff better!

I can't wait to see a more completed look *wink wink*

Aiyo...don't get too stress. You must be either working in advertising or marketing line.... Stress level in these industries are usually unbalance. Hmm..endure 3 more days...weekend is coming. :D Do some family outing. heehee.. I am stress too...over family..

I will post more pic for you as promised when the reno progress with time. ;)

Aiyo...don't get too stress. You must be either working in advertising or marketing line.... Stress level in these industries are usually unbalance. Hmm..endure 3 more days...weekend is coming. :D Do some family outing. heehee.. I am stress too...over family..

tell u what! U are so right!!! I am doing marketing and recently changed a role but still doing A & P, PR and stuff lah...now still hv to do crisis management...duh. tiring lah...i hope to take a break for holiday!!!

tell u what! U are so right!!! I am doing marketing and recently changed a role but still doing A & P, PR and stuff lah...now still hv to do crisis management...duh. tiring lah...i hope to take a break for holiday!!!

Wah liew....Basically, you are covering a managerial role already. :rolleyes: I hope there are sub-ordinates under you.. If not, is a challenging and tiring job..

Perhaps, promotion is on the way leh. heehee.

p.s.: Such roles u are taking become everything is first priority...already cannot prioritises. lols.

Remember to breath, Fannie. ;)

Wah liew....Basically, you are covering a managerial role already. :rolleyes: I hope there are sub-ordinates under you.. If not, is a challenging and tiring job..

Perhaps, promotion is on the way leh. heehee.

p.s.: Such roles u are taking become everything is first priority...already cannot prioritises. lols.

Remember to breath, Fannie. ;)

sadly, no subordinates under me...haha...

but i like doing all these u see. just that morale low lately. i dare not dream of promotion cos i see some power-hunger people fighting around and my culture here really sux. I just wana get out! haha...

sadly, no subordinates under me...haha...

but i like doing all these u see. just that morale low lately. i dare not dream of promotion cos i see some power-hunger people fighting around and my culture here really sux. I just wana get out! haha...

Understood! :sport-smiley-018:

I do not wants to see pics wor me prefer to see the real thing :P

Fannie use the methods I teach you for the crisis mgmt, you will do fine.....Wahahahaha :P

I do not wants to see pics wor me prefer to see the real thing :P

When my flat is more or less done, you can always pay us a visit. :D But, tell u first hor...it is just a very simple flat..nothing fancy like what other fellow forummers who set up the t-blog. :D

When my flat is more or less done, you can always pay us a visit. :D But, tell u first hor...it is just a very simple flat..nothing fancy like what other fellow forummers who set up the t-blog. :D

dun be so humble...ur taps are enough for us to drool lor :P

aiyah dun be humble le

me also going for simple simple de most importantly is u and your wife like it can le

simple and clean looks will not grow tired of it so easily mah :)

hmm.....maybe if i confirm with Jason I asked Jason to bring me to your place to take a look :P