Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

thanks bro.

he already mentioned its gonna be a fast game.

less than an hr

Hmm...then perhaps, is to look around the house's condition...and look for false parition to get a feel how many man he needs to hack all your tiles and walls. :) When will your reno officially start?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmm...my first meeting with him I remember is I go through with him some items.

1. Which walls to hack if any?

me no wall to hack wor

2. Ask him for suggestion, which part might need plastering...depending on your quotation has this item a not? If you are plastering the whole unit...then don't need to check.

He did told me abt this but i dun think i need to plaster the whole house leh, did you plaster snap1.jpg your whole house ?

3. Check with him if u need to re-wire; ask him to do you a favour and check. I check by seeing the wire and feeling whether the insulator is sticky or not.

Perhaps, the ex-owner might have re-wire before so u can save on it.

Me already included in my quote to rewire my whole house liao so no issue :)

4. Last but not least, sit down with him on the quotation again and go through it.

But, most likely he will tell you.. nvm..this one later then we say.. nvm..this one later then we say...

Aiya he wont go thru de lah i would forsee he telling us this statements also hahahaha :P

Housewarming....no idea yet....so many things to settle. so many thing to do... I have to start planning my wedding soon.. lols. Huh? What the thing that make u sleepy? haha

aiya for New hor she will feel sleepy whenever she sees the bed lah so when she goes your place better not let her see the bed else she will be snoring away the next moment liao hahahahaha :P

Housewarming....no idea yet....so many things to settle. so many thing to do... I have to start planning my wedding soon.. lols. Huh? What the thing that make u sleepy? haha

cosy ma, so see le very warm fuzzy feeling so wan to oror :D

aiya for New hor she will feel sleepy whenever she sees the bed lah so when she goes your place better not let her see the bed else she will be snoring away the next moment liao hahahahaha :P

wahahahahah...... u so liao gai wa....

Spearhawk: I think I should know who lah. heehee. I guess he gave good quotation to most of us here? So don't worry too much. But still, is good to get few quotations for comparsion from other contractors or Ids and view their workmanship ya. :D

workmanship of cos good. my wife see your house le, now very excited. can't wait for jason to reno our house haha. but really hope the price is right. cos my budget not alot =(

workmanship of cos good. my wife see your house le, now very excited. can't wait for jason to reno our house haha. but really hope the price is right. cos my budget not alot =(

do speak to Jason abt your budget constraint and see what he can do abt it.

Btw when do you intend to start your reno ?

do speak to Jason abt your budget constraint and see what he can do abt it.

Btw when do you intend to start your reno ?

if can confirm the quote by this weekend, will start renovation next week already.

still waiting for jason for 2nd round of quotation after he went to see my house on saturday. =)

if can confirm the quote by this weekend, will start renovation next week already.

still waiting for jason for 2nd round of quotation after he went to see my house on saturday. =)

Wah thats fast so your house reno should be the same time as mine,dsman and chip&dale.

Eh bro so where is your new place location ?

mine starting mid nov.

thanks red_devil and kopi for your suggestions and advices.

i will discuss wif jason, see if any items can be salvaged. hear his thoughts, and then go select tiles this weekend. most probably hafary at defu.

Wah thats fast so your house reno should be the same time as mine,dsman and chip&dale.

Eh bro so where is your new place location ?

at yishun also, that's why that day can go see red_devil's house =)

mine starting mid nov.

thanks red_devil and kopi for your suggestions and advices.

i will discuss wif jason, see if any items can be salvaged. hear his thoughts, and then go select tiles this weekend. most probably hafary at defu.

Bro i gg down to hafary this fri cos got 1 of my tiles out of stock so need to go down and select again sianz :(

Oh okie okie must remember to start your blog leh so that we can see the transformation :D

Heeheehee. I know I know... Yishun. Blk 2XX ya? heee.. I can remember leh...heee...hmm..am not that old still...memory chip still working! lols. Wow...you are fast..so fast starting next week. Must communicate more with Jason, as afterall he is a contractor not a ID. So there will be some hipcups here and there which is afterall part n parcel of reno...but afterall, it will be solved...so do make sure you go down as often as possible if you can....take some photos...regardless of whether u will be posting on the forum a not, as it will be good for your reference and record for the progress. Cause most of the time, we took quite a lot of photos...and we basically stare at the photos to see anything look weird or need to modify a not.. Siong 1 time, but it is worthwhile. ;) My wife was the one who insist to take photos...and I was the one who tell her waste of time...see can already...but after our reno which will be coming to a end soon, she is right. photos means a thousand words and prove to assist us a lot during our reno journey.