Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

red_devil

once again, thank you for your hospitality and effort to explain stuff to me and my wife

for that, i have decided never to divulge the location of your gold bars

haha. anyway, yur house looks better in real life than what the pictures can ever convey :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WAH red devil!! ... I just frantically went through your blog to look for your completed pictures. hehe clicked and clicked... Your white folding doors look fantastic!!

And your wallpaper is giving me ideas man! Such a good way to save by getting your own wallpaper. hehe. Were the goodrich guys professional when they did up your wallpaper?

red_devil

once again, thank you for your hospitality and effort to explain stuff to me and my wife

haha. anyway, yur house looks better in real life than what the pictures can ever convey :)

Wah like that meh ?

Wah lao red_devil bro should have let me know if dsman is gg mah so that i can go kaypo abit hahahaha

sigh.....now my gold bar master plan is shattered liao :(

hey red_devil!

i'm a united fan too! :D

wah i finally read the whole 27pages of ur t-blog...

i love ur house!

omg so pretty!!!

uncle jason really seems like a great contractor leh...

love every corner of ur house!

the white folding doors so pretty...

ur wallpaper so pretty...

ur taps so chic...

ur tiles so nice..

all so nice la!! :wub:

hahaha...

hey hey Julia! Wow...this forum seems to have quite a number of Manchester United fans and EPL supporters. heehee.. Thanks for your compliments. Uncle Jason has been very nice to us and have been giving us valuable suggestions also. I am consider lucky also to have him as my contractor.

Hi Red Devil,

Nice house...congrats

Can u pls email me Jason full-quotation for your house to me at ivinetay@yahoo.com for my reference?

Thank you :)

Hi Enivi, I will send the quotation to you shortly. However, my quotation is out-dated as I have added quite a lot of wood works and other misc. items.

red_devil

yo man...no problem... Basically, I am just sharing some of my experience and knowledge I have with the renovation for these past months. I am sure your wife will do a good job designing the house. heehee. Your house reno has to be better than mine hor...since I have told u all the things on reno I know and showing u all the details in my house....so hor.... It has to be better than mine!!!! haha Let your beautiful wife know.. hahaha... Furthermore, there is another "gold-digger" aka coffee-O who is going to start his reno very soon also....another house for u to view.. I am sure there are a lot of gold there. :dribble:

WAH red devil!! ... I just frantically went through your blog to look for your completed pictures. hehe clicked and clicked... Your white folding doors look fantastic!!

And your wallpaper is giving me ideas man! Such a good way to save by getting your own wallpaper. hehe. Were the goodrich guys professional when they did up your wallpaper?

Hello Pinkpetter....heehee..actually both u and Fannie are the one who inspire me to find a contractor and giving me quite a lot of inspiration and courage to engage contractor. I stole a lot of ideas and advices from u and Fannie! haha.. Experience with contractor is awesome! We get to save money...we also make our lazy butt work harder as we need to oversee the reno project ourself...we even went to China to do shopping...my wife and I actually get to know each other on a different level during renovation (*I didn't know she can be so detailed and know so many stuffs pertaining to renovation, even the carpenter is amazed. I have to respect her on this aspect.*)...it was a tiring, mental and physically stress journey...but no doubt about it...is fun.. hahaha. Goodrich guys are professional.. but there is certain part of the wall we will need then re-do as the joint line is too obvious. Luckily, we have exta wallpapers.

Wah like that meh ?

Wah lao red_devil bro should have let me know if dsman is gg mah so that i can go kaypo abit hahahaha

sigh.....now my gold bar master plan is shattered liao :(

Bro...u say u bringing your baby to Viviocity meh... kns la..u...hahaha.. The gold bar... I realise one is missing...might be him. hahaha

Bro...u say u bringing your baby to Viviocity meh... kns la..u...hahaha.. The gold bar... I realise one is missing...might be him. hahaha

Aiya cos thought we can go down disturb you another time mah now cannot le

heheh anyway it's true lah after bringing my baby to vivo for grooming hor, **** tire liao hahahaha :P

Aiya cos thought we can go down disturb you another time mah now cannot le

heheh anyway it's true lah after bringing my baby to vivo for grooming hor, **** tire liao hahahaha :P

Today weather is like ****... The moment I reach home, already dehydrated. Super tired.

Hello Pinkpetter....heehee..actually both u and Fannie are the one who inspire me to find a contractor and giving me quite a lot of inspiration and courage to engage contractor. I stole a lot of ideas and advices from u and Fannie! haha.. Experience with contractor is awesome! We get to save money...we also make our lazy butt work harder as we need to oversee the reno project ourself...we even went to China to do shopping...my wife and I actually get to know each other on a different level during renovation (*I didn't know she can be so detailed and know so many stuffs pertaining to renovation, even the carpenter is amazed. I have to respect her on this aspect.*)...it was a tiring, mental and physically stress journey...but no doubt about it...is fun.. hahaha. Goodrich guys are professional.. but there is certain part of the wall we will need then re-do as the joint line is too obvious. Luckily, we have exta wallpapers.

hahah *shy* YAY so next time we will MANAGE our own renovation? haha I'm actually quite psyched up to do that the next time. I'm so happy to hear that the renovation process has been enriching for you and your wifey. haha it's fun... cos we don't do it often. LOL Thanks for the feedback on Goodrich... now there's another way to get my wallpaper!!! hahahahah btw where in China did you get them?

Today weather is like ****... The moment I reach home, already dehydrated. Super tired.

Ya man not only today. the whole of this week is draining my battery worst than other days hahahaha

so you just went your place today ? din go to expo ?

hahah *shy* YAY so next time we will MANAGE our own renovation? haha I'm actually quite psyched up to do that the next time. I'm so happy to hear that the renovation process has been enriching for you and your wifey. haha it's fun... cos we don't do it often. LOL Thanks for the feedback on Goodrich... now there's another way to get my wallpaper!!! hahahahah btw where in China did you get them?

Oh..I got it from Wuhan, China.. Quite off the radar. lols.

Oh..I got it from Wuhan, China.. Quite off the radar. lols.

alamak. I was hoping in Shanghai or Beijing cos I can get from those places... haha

alamak. I was hoping in Shanghai or Beijing cos I can get from those places... haha

lols.. Maybe have leh... But must do research.. No harm trying.. haha.

yo man...no problem... Basically, I am just sharing some of my experience and knowledge I have with the renovation for these past months. I am sure your wife will do a good job designing the house. heehee. Your house reno has to be better than mine hor...since I have told u all the things on reno I know and showing u all the details in my house....so hor.... It has to be better than mine!!!! haha Let your beautiful wife know.. hahaha... Furthermore, there is another "gold-digger" aka coffee-O who is going to start his reno very soon also....another house for u to view.. I am sure there are a lot of gold there. :dribble:

honestly, yours the only house me n my wife have ever been to

i selected Jason simply because i am comfortable with him. lol

but i guess, we can also view kopiO's house when it's time

anyway, doubt my wife will be as meticulous as yurs, though for sure, she will be the one with all the WANTS. haha

thanks again. we more or less decided to copy your kitchen handles. :)

only ONE?!! then it's not just me. hahA

honestly, yours the only house me n my wife have ever been to

i selected Jason simply because i am comfortable with him. lol

but i guess, we can also view kopiO's house when it's time

anyway, doubt my wife will be as meticulous as yurs, though for sure, she will be the one with all the WANTS. haha

thanks again. we more or less decided to copy your kitchen handles. :)

eh ? how come i heard my name wor ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bro i think your place will be completed sooner than me leh so i should go see your place 1st :curse:

hmmm i have a qn...

some ppl always say spotlights will make the place become hot...

is it real huh?

cos sometimes at shopping hor.. when inside those shops, i really feel hot leh...

but nowadays its the trend to use all these lights w/ false ceiling/L-box at home..

so how ar? wun it be very hot at home?