Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all, anyone has a modern baroque theme? We just bought a 4-room flat with about 102sqf. I love this theme but don't see many HDB houses with such designs. Any comments about such a theme for HDB unit. Anything to look out for and what can I expect?

Appreciate any comments. Thanks! ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, anyone has a modern baroque theme? We just bought a 4-room flat with about 102sqf. I love this theme but don't see many HDB houses with such designs. Any comments about such a theme for HDB unit. Anything to look out for and what can I expect?

Appreciate any comments. Thanks! ;)

Modern Baroque Interiors deals with an extraordinary design trend: baroque patterns, gold and silver ornaments, chandeliers and baroque furniture meet with modern elements of contemporary architecture and interior design. Art and design in the Baroque period comes very close to being pure theater. Modernism is functional, clean and unpretentious. Bringing Baroque and Modernism together in style is a design challenge and requires special talent. Featured here are some examples of the ubiquitious Modern Baroque interiors in Modern setting, this is a common design trend infecting Interior designers today.

imagedt01.jpg

imagemodbar07.jpg

imagemodbar09.jpg

Some notes to look out for;

1) Must have budget,

2) Kids/Children,

3) Maintenance

:yamseng:

Hi

I am selling the following brand new french dining set that may fit the modern baroque theme:

1 X Black Glossy Dining Table (L-150cm W-90cm H-80cm)

4 X Moulin Noir Satin Chairs With Black Glossy Frame (L-50cm W- 50cm H-100 cm)

View photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56625522@N00/

Ordered from a local online french furniture store in Sep 2009. Shipped & delivered in Dec 2009 but I realized that it looked too big for my small dining area. Brand New. Very reluctant to sell but no choice. Personally wrapped the chairs after photo taking to ensure that they remain in pristine condition.

Pls email to crarag@yahoo.com for queries or to arrange for viewing at Bt Panjang.

Modern Baroque Interiors deals with an extraordinary design trend: baroque patterns, gold and silver ornaments, chandeliers and baroque furniture meet with modern elements of contemporary architecture and interior design. Art and design in the Baroque period comes very close to being pure theater. Modernism is functional, clean and unpretentious. Bringing Baroque and Modernism together in style is a design challenge and requires special talent. Featured here are some examples of the ubiquitious Modern Baroque interiors in Modern setting, this is a common design trend infecting Interior designers today.

Some notes to look out for;

1) Must have budget,

2) Kids/Children,

3) Maintenance

:yamseng:

Wow nice design!

Jaskel, is that your house? Who is your ID?