Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

got lah.. i left him some shelves and 1 small hanging portion.. lol.. he said he dun need so much space ^^

Roof not yet le.. still waiting for quotation... in the mean time.. transform my balcony to fishing pond.. wahahahaha.. been raining past few days.. no joke ^^

Wah if your balcony is a fishing pond then you can charge ppl to go your place and fish fish le hahahaha :P

Yah i know these few days have been raining heavily !! so do you mop everyday ? if i were you i think i will curse and swear le hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah if your balcony is a fishing pond then you can charge ppl to go your place and fish fish le hahahaha :P

Yah i know these few days have been raining heavily !! so do you mop everyday ? if i were you i think i will curse and swear le hahaha

Mop everyday? bo lah.. i use the hard bristle broom and sweep the rain water to the drainage.. then use the mop to mop us excess lo.. the rest.. i return it back to the sky.. wahahahahaha... evaporate on it's own...^^good thing is.. if there is sun, the balcony is very very sunny.. so it dries up on its own easily.. :)

Mop everyday? bo lah.. i use the hard bristle broom and sweep the rain water to the drainage.. then use the mop to mop us excess lo.. the rest.. i return it back to the sky.. wahahahahaha... evaporate on it's own...^^good thing is.. if there is sun, the balcony is very very sunny.. so it dries up on its own easily.. :)

Oh thats gd, if thats the case why not do without the roof ? hahahaha :P

Oh thats gd, if thats the case why not do without the roof ? hahahaha :P

i wished.. but cannot le.. the wall's paint hor.. slowly peeling off le.. zzz... everyday can c traces of white white paint of the floor.. heart pain.. i know is not my skin peeling lah.. but.. newly renovated house le.. haiz...

i wished.. but cannot le.. the wall's paint hor.. slowly peeling off le.. zzz... everyday can c traces of white white paint of the floor.. heart pain.. i know is not my skin peeling lah.. but.. newly renovated house le.. haiz...

Yah I understand, since it's new i guess will try to make an effort to protect it in the beginning :)

So did the roofing guy mentioned when he's going down ?

Edited by coffee_o

Yah I understand, since it's new i guess will try to make an effort to protect it in the beginning :)

So did the roofing guy mentioned when he's going down ?

got a quote today from the guy which F4's contractor recommended... we r still awaiting for another quote.. then hopefully.. we can close the case within this week.. soon.. soon.. our nest will be completed.. ^^.. really can't wait.. :)

got a quote today from the guy which F4's contractor recommended... we r still awaiting for another quote.. then hopefully.. we can close the case within this week.. soon.. soon.. our nest will be completed.. ^^.. really can't wait.. :)

Great !! but please post pics of the finale hor dun make us wait till our neck long long leh :P

Hubby was telling me he meet poh during one of those days last week and they talked about the roof thingy...hope to see the final completion pics :)

Hubby was telling me he meet poh during one of those days last week and they talked about the roof thingy...hope to see the final completion pics :)

hehehe I will be joining the Samsung lock club too ! :X

Desmond will be coming over tmr to install for me yay ~! ahahaha !

forkie, y u steal ppl's thread? hehe... show us pics!!!

Lol.. not so fast lah.. tomolo then he s coming down to show us the colours and material.. Desmond recommend us to chose colours like grey.. so it won't be so bright .. :) .. which is true oso.. looking at the previous roof.. the whole house really really look sibei green.. wahahahaha.. hopefully will be done up soon too!! Haven't arrange the furnitures in the living room due to the roof.. hehe.. everything looks so bare!!! lol..

wat is samsung lock club? hehe.. i too behind times ar? lol

wat is samsung lock club? hehe.. i too behind times ar? lol

Hi Hopeless

This is the chio chio lock they referring to

shs5120side.jpg

Think I will get one of this for my new place too, bo pian kena psycho by Fannie :(

Edited by coffee_o

Lol.. not so fast lah.. tomolo then he s coming down to show us the colours and material.. Desmond recommend us to chose colours like grey.. so it won't be so bright .. :) .. which is true oso.. looking at the previous roof.. the whole house really really look sibei green.. wahahahaha.. hopefully will be done up soon too!! Haven't arrange the furnitures in the living room due to the roof.. hehe.. everything looks so bare!!! lol..

Get black tinted glass de, sure will look chio

Btw Hopeless, can do me a favour ? Since I will be fixing a polycarbonate roof for my new place too, could you take a pic on the 2nd floor for me to take a look. I wants to see how it looks like when view from your bedroom windows. Hope it's not too much to ask :P

Thanks in advance :)

Get black tinted glass de, sure will look chio

Btw Hopeless, can do me a favour ? Since I will be fixing a polycarbonate roof for my new place too, could you take a pic on the 2nd floor for me to take a look. I wants to see how it looks like when view from your bedroom windows. Hope it's not too much to ask :P

Thanks in advance :)

np.. consider it done^^ once it is up and pretty le.. i take for u lah.. :)