Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

Hi all... I m going to start the ball rolling... hehe.. by starting a T-Blog.. and sees if Poh follows up.. wahahahaha.. hacking starts yesterday.. i think.. going to take a look later ^^

After the numerous encounters wif our seller from ****.. i hope everything is going to be smooth sailing.. :)

Going to start by posting a few pics here.. more to come.. but is in my SD card which is wif Poh.. lol..

here goes...

balcony

img0469f.th.jpg

img0470jtd.th.jpg

img0471m.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice to see the start of this Tblog, poh n hopeless - welcome!

Hehe, put the past behind and enjoy the renovation. Hope everything will go on smoothly.

More pics! :)

Ubi, is it near to the Driving centre? then that side is it very noisy? when start hacking?

Not really near.. hmm.. this is near to the maha bodhi school.. i think just 1 block away.. noisy ar.. not really le.. my mum commented it is like a dead town.. lol.. cos my block.. hardly sees anyone walking ard corridors etc..

Ivy..

Thanks!!! I hope so too.. hehe...

Rondy..

yup.. finally got started.. hehe.. maybe cos i just got back from zurich.. still not in the slping mood.. lol.. now using my reserved energy.. wahahahah.. doing major reno.. it "looks" ok.. hmm.. there is some pics wif Poh.. those pics i think i can get a clearer pics.. this whole place.. nothing can be kept.. the tiles cracked.. bedroom doors " peeling" .. kitchen windows is at a risk of dropping down any time.. kitchen cabinets doors aso hanging out.. lots and lots of lizard and xiao qiang ****s on the walls.. cupboards.. everywhere!!! it is like a landmine.. lol.. and dead lizard carcass in the tv consoles.. wahahahahah

Family of 4 ..

Eh.. i hope so le.. heheheh... but i think he will try for a while lo.. then after that tell me he is tired after work lah... nowadays like super busy.. ^^ scarly he bao er gnai... wahahahahaha

Red devil..

thanks!!! very much looking fwd to transforming this house into a "home" for the 3 of us lo.. and wipe out traces of the previous seller ^^

poh,try to use photobucket,the picture will be bigger when u post it. :)

not poh.. is hopeless.. hehe.. i wanna use photobucket de.. but photobucket cannot use multiples upload le.. then i lazy to load 1 by 1.. wahahahaahah

Hi There,

Welcome! I see you got Mr Yeak as your contractor as well.

Looking forward to more updates on your reno.

yup yup.. we "booked" him i think abt 1 mth ago le. hehehe.. scared he kena "snatched" .. lol.. i feel i can trust him in my reno .. hmm.. even when i m overseas and poh is busy working.. i believe i can leave him to do a good job.. ^^

hopeless, i think he looks pretty decent to me to bao er nai lah :P

think their work is like that...always busy. My Hubby's project is coming and he'll be real bz till after xmas le...sigh...most likely cannot go holidays again :( I met up with another colleague's wifey of thiers and she also complained about the man being too busy. Well, that's the nature of their job. we just have to be the woman behind them ;)

hopeless, i think he looks pretty decent to me to bao er nai lah :P

think their work is like that...always busy. My Hubby's project is coming and he'll be real bz till after xmas le...sigh...most likely cannot go holidays again :( I met up with another colleague's wifey of thiers and she also complained about the man being too busy. Well, that's the nature of their job. we just have to be the woman behind them ;)

Eh.. i always believe in still water runs deep.. ^^ .. wahahahhaha.. but of cos.. i got faith in him lah.. :)

Poh was saying.. he going on course or something like that.. in july i think.. or aug.. holidays.. haiz.. i dun even know if we can ever go for honeymoon or not.. :( .. heheh.. u wei da.. lol.. i think i must train poh to be the man behind the woman.. wahahahaha.. but i know he did try lah.. like today he working 10am shift.. and i came back at ard 6am.. he is so sweet to wake up early to come pick me up from the airport.. i hope he will have ample of rest lo..