Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Alright great !!! Thanks wor hee hee :D

Weeeee!!! Roof done up le!!! but hor.. yesterday sick.. lol.. no energy to take pic.. :( .. when i get back from my flight on monday.. then i put it up k.. just nice the broadband will be activated on mon oso.. hehe.. just nice.. :)

Weeeee!!! Roof done up le!!! but hor.. yesterday sick.. lol.. no energy to take pic.. :( .. when i get back from my flight on monday.. then i put it up k.. just nice the broadband will be activated on mon oso.. hehe.. just nice.. :)

hehehheeh it's been so long since i've come in... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PICS!

It's ok no hurry no hurry better take care of your health 1st

Based on your tone, I'm sure that you like the roof installation result :D

Glad that everything is swee swee for your house now :D

hehehheeh it's been so long since i've come in... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PICS!

Yah lor.. haven't seen u ard for soo long.. :)

Will post up new pics when u get back on monday.. :) .. internet should be up by then oso.. hehe

It's ok no hurry no hurry better take care of your health 1st

Based on your tone, I'm sure that you like the roof installation result :D

Glad that everything is swee swee for your house now :D

Hehe.. the roof ar.. hmm.. is not wat i expected.. lol.. but.. still...

Firstly.. though it is abt $250 more expensive than wat wellmax charged us.. but the material used is better.. the polycarbonate is thicker than wellmax.. and the panels used looks more classy too..and the workmanship is much much better.. :) .. but the colour.. hmm.. we wanted grey initially.. but no stock.. and we dun wanna wait.. so we took the teh-o colour.. wahahhaha.. it is like light brown.. looks oki .. cos it kinda matches our furnitures.. the whole place dun look so dark as we tot it would.. yet not too bright either.. my conclusion.. is just nice.. ;) .. heng ar.. wahahahahah

I m glad that everything is over now too.. can enjoy staying there.. now just doing some decorations in the house to make it look swee swee..

Overall, our reno and choice of furnitures achieved wat we wanted.. simple yet cosy.. hehe... just that it is a bit empty now.. hehehhe..

wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!!

Muacks!!!

Edited by hopeless2212

Hehe.. the roof ar.. hmm.. is not wat i expected.. lol.. but.. still...

Firstly.. though it is abt $250 more expensive than wat wellmax charged us.. but the material used is better.. the polycarbonate is thicker than wellmax.. and the panels used looks more classy too..and the workmanship is much much better.. :) .. but the colour.. hmm.. we wanted grey initially.. but no stock.. and we dun wanna wait.. so we took the teh-o colour.. wahahhaha.. it is like light brown.. looks oki .. cos it kinda matches our furnitures.. the whole place dun look so dark as we tot it would.. yet not too bright either.. my conclusion.. is just nice.. ;) .. heng ar.. wahahahahah

I m glad that everything is over now too.. can enjoy staying there.. now just doing some decorations in the house to make it look swee swee..

Overall, our reno and choice of furnitures achieved wat we wanted.. simple yet cosy.. hehe... just that it is a bit empty now.. hehehhe..

wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!!

Muacks!!!

Sure sure no prob, i'm not in a hurry

Better go prepare your big day 1st hehehe :D

Eh polly your big day over already ?

anyway what happen to my roof pic ah ? :P

hopeless,long time no see...

the promised of your house picture with furniture never arrived.

Busy with all the long flights huh!? :P

Ya and my roof pic also :~ :~ :~ :~