Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

My case different .... My wife rachel dun bother to read thread at all... She only interested on picture. ha...

So she also never update anything on our T-blog. And always keep saying stuff like "Y u so lor So " " Y haven't complete u post " etc etc ... lol ha

i think hor...generally all like that. one very keen to do something, the other one will just sit back, relax and have a sip of coffee...hhehe...

Hubby asked me few weeks back why am I so keen in the updates and reading...well, he won;t understand ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
abt there lah.. painting abt 1.6k plus right.. market rate mah.. so i think is abt there..poh wanna do the paint job himself initially.. but looking at his bedroom now.. 2 colours combi.. wahahahah.. i think better no.. lol.. but he did say he wanna sand down the railings to make it smooth smooth then repaint it himself.. then the other DIY thing is that poh and my dad did shift work to remove those huge cabinets from the other 2 rooms... then pay the bangalas to remove it ^^ .. can't wait to chose the paints and the stuff for the kitchen top and the laminates for my wardrobes.. hehehehe..

i think hor...generally all like that. one very keen to do something, the other one will just sit back, relax and have a sip of coffee...hhehe...

Hubby asked me few weeks back why am I so keen in the updates and reading...well, he won;t understand ;)

Ha ... rachel was saying - Y our house finish liao u still reading pp T-blog ... When are you going to quit renotalk ? We still doing renovation meh .... lol ha ... guess she also wouldn't understand

Ha ... rachel was saying - Y our house finish liao u still reading pp T-blog ... When are you going to quit renotalk ? We still doing renovation meh .... lol ha ... guess she also wouldn't understand

i agree man! they won't understand ;)

in term over overhaul and so much bigger floor area,2 level lei!

quite cheap le!

mine 63sqm 3 room already cost me 29k!exclude my living and bedroom flooring! :(

that's wat me and my parents tot too.. ^^ ... they say est should be ard 50-60k.. lol.. then this morning my mum insisted i doctored the quotation and bluff them.. wahahahahah..

but urs got quite a no. of carpentery works tio bo.. maybe that's y.. ours other than the 38ft kitchen cabinet and my 14ft wardrobe.. i think that's it le.. hmm.. oh.. and going to add in 1 vanity top for the mbr toilet...

but so far... i have only good things to say abt Mr Yeak.. lol.. me and poh was fretting on the mbr toilet layout.. cos we realised it is small!!! then Mr yeak gave us very very constructive and valuable suggestions :good:

Edited by hopeless2212

Lol.. poh got me started on renotalk last time.. he used to surf till wee hrs of the nite.. while i was gaming away.. lol .. then i c him make so much effort.. i oso paiseh.. so decided to "help" abit by reading more.. wahahahahaha .. but i still dunno how big is 1 sq feet.. wahahahahaahahah

i think the more u do the cheaper it will be...my quote also quite good for EM...so i guess it's the amount of works ;)

RT hor, will get addicted like FB and twitter de....

i think the more u do the cheaper it will be...my quote also quite good for EM...so i guess it's the amount of works ;)

RT hor, will get addicted like FB and twitter de....

ya lo ya lo.. nowadays.. when i open up my firefox hor.. 2 must open tabs.. fb and renotalk.. :dancingqueen:

but yours is hacking all floor and wall tiles and also lay new floor tiles in every room right?

that time my quotation is high,so i change to overlay of lamination for my living area. :(

yah... hack and lay everywhere.. have to lah.. this house current condition cannot make it le.. hmm.. maybe cos now market is soft le? no choice... in fact hor.. Mr yeak quotation is not the cheapest .. still got 1 more ID de.. cheaper i think.. not uncle soon.. .. but poh says dun take the risks.. lol.. that one was recommended by friend.. better get some1 trustworthy de..

hahha *slow* CONGRATS on starting the blog!!! :) Wah good price for so many things!!

gam siah!!! hopefully the price can maintain and not escalate.. lol.. still gotto look for BS le.. haiz... chuan ar... :(

gam siah!!! hopefully the price can maintain and not escalate.. lol.. still gotto look for BS le.. haiz... chuan ar... :(

BS = Bridal Studio?

BS = Bridal Studio?

yup yup^^ u got any to recommend bo?? heheh.. but we got no actual day ( no wedding dinner and all those wake up early hoo-ha) heheheh.. heng ar.... just wanna take either outdoor or outdoor and indoor photo shoot.. i was looking at yvonne's creation... seems like their reviews is not bad le.. but dunno can make it bo.. i want it by 12 nov.. cos our tea reception is gonna be on either the 13th or 14th.. haiz.. all so last min.. hehe

use free ticket go taiwan for the shoot la!so many crew do so!haha...

:P

yah.. last time.. alot of crew go jue she in taiwan to do mah.. but i c their hairdos and photos hor.. got chinese chinese words de.. then hair got flowers flowers or butterflies de.. i mai lah.. hehe.. i simple simple can liaoz..