Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

yup yup^^ u got any to recommend bo?? heheh.. but we got no actual day ( no wedding dinner and all those wake up early hoo-ha) heheheh.. heng ar.... just wanna take either outdoor or outdoor and indoor photo shoot.. i was looking at yvonne's creation... seems like their reviews is not bad le.. but dunno can make it bo.. i want it by 12 nov.. cos our tea reception is gonna be on either the 13th or 14th.. haiz.. all so last min.. hehe

xiao jie, now still can la..me getting married on 1 nov. and i know of brides taking PS during august. errr..since u just wanna take outdoor and indoor photo shoot, i can't help u leh..cuz my PS is sign with one the BS in Taiwan. my hair dun have flower or butterfly de leh...i told them no words on my photo album

my AD is with white link. good for u la!! no wedding dinner and all mafan ceremony. u need gown during tea reception right?

Edited by rierie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
does that make u both 2 sets of free tix?

we never use ours in so many years before!!! wasted lah!

Hmmm.. for my side.. confirm is 1 pair of firm seats each yr for me and poh.. but i dunno abt ur hubby contract le.. poh contract hor..if i m not wrong... free de is not firm seats le.. is subload..

Hmmm.. for my side.. confirm is 1 pair of firm seats each yr for me and poh.. but i dunno abt ur hubby contract le.. poh contract hor..if i m not wrong... free de is not firm seats le.. is subload..

oh...ours subload too...

but till now never use before and plus he knows that I don;t like to know that there is NO SEATs if i am all geared up for the trip. imagine all the excitment and anticipation then tell u, "sorry, flight full..." killjoy lor!

anyways now plus kids...but we hope to go during lower seasons like non-school hoildays and long weekends. hopefully can use at least once or twice. I am hoping eh can switch to another airline instead...

xiao jie, now still can la..me getting married on 1 nov. and i know of brides taking PS during august. errr..since u just wanna take outdoor and indoor photo shoot, i can't help u leh..cuz my PS is sign with one the BS in Taiwan.

my AD is with white link. good for u la!! no wedding dinner and all mafan ceremony. u need gown during tea reception right?

HUH??!!!! tea reception need gown??!!! :jawdrop: i was thinking of a simple dress can liaoz.. even my ROM dress.. i think simple simple de.. that day saw 1 at H&M... $29usd nia !!! wahahahah.. it is a white can can bustier low back short dress.. looks cute lo.. but then.. i tot of my parents face if i ever turned up in that dress on my ROM.. i put it back the rack.. wahahahahaah

hehehe.. during aug.. kk.. good good.. that means i still got 1 mth to play .. hehehe...

then u going to taiwan for the photo shoots?

I heard white link is quite ex rite.. but their gowns seems nice from the pics so far..^^ .. i haven't even make a single trip to any BS to look.. lol.. i rely on good ole internet.. hehehehehe

oh...ours subload too...

but till now never use before and plus he knows that I don;t like to know that there is NO SEATs if i am all geared up for the trip. imagine all the excitment and anticipation then tell u, "sorry, flight full..." killjoy lor!

anyways now plus kids...but we hope to go during lower seasons like non-school hoildays and long weekends. hopefully can use at least once or twice. I am hoping eh can switch to another airline instead...

hmm.. tell u wat.. next time u wanna go anywhere.. let me know.. so i can "check load" for u first b4 u guys book the tixs.. normally quit zhun de.. i can check the loads ard that dates too.. so shouldn't be a problem... at least after that.. u guys can book the hotel rooms at ease .. knowing the flts is not going to be full mah.. tio bo..

I know wat u mean lo.. that time i being sweet.. wanna accompany poh to take subload.. in case kena off loaded hor.. can off load together mah.. then the ground staff.. checked us in at the very last min.. until all paxs have already checked.. then we gotto run to the gate... chuan lo..

nowsaday the flight hardly full le!

agree!!!! my this flt.. going up PCL only have 3 paxs .. but ey was full lah... then coming back.. i work ey.. only got 83 paxs!!! song lo.. heheheh

HUH??!!!! tea reception need gown??!!! :jawdrop: i was thinking of a simple dress can liaoz.. even my ROM dress.. i think simple simple de.. that day saw 1 at H&M... $29usd nia !!! wahahahah.. it is a white can can bustier low back short dress.. looks cute lo.. but then.. i tot of my parents face if i ever turned up in that dress on my ROM.. i put it back the rack.. wahahahahaah

hehehe.. during aug.. kk.. good good.. that means i still got 1 mth to play .. hehehe...

then u going to taiwan for the photo shoots?

I heard white link is quite ex rite.. but their gowns seems nice from the pics so far..^^ .. i haven't even make a single trip to any BS to look.. lol.. i rely on good ole internet.. hehehehehe

Hahahha..for tea reception, it’s up to u la..as long as u happy can le..simple dress also can :D

I went to Taiwan for my photo shoot in May. Now photos out le but layout not out yet.

For White link, mm..think it depends on how u negotiate. For me, I think my package quite cheap la..1500 for all stuff needed on AD plus 2 wedding dinners. If u want, I can bring u there together with my gf who is super lihai in nego. Use her package as the yardstick :P

DISCLAIMER: I dun earn anything from this introduction. All my payment structure is confirmed already

hey!if one person can take the jump seat lei!haha :D

i can take.. he cannot take.. hehehe.. but then .. cannot hold hands and hugzzz le leh.. i always c those couples on board hor.. hugz then hold hands then slp .. so lomantic.. heheheh.. makes me green wif envy nia.. lol

Hahahha..for tea reception, it’s up to u la..as long as u happy can le..simple dress also can :D

I went to Taiwan for my photo shoot in May. Now photos out le but layout not out yet.

For White link, mm..think it depends on how u negotiate. For me, I think my package quite cheap la..1500 for all stuff needed on AD plus 2 wedding dinners. If u want, I can bring u there together with my gf who is super lihai in nego. Use her package as the yardstick :P

DISCLAIMER: I dun earn anything from this introduction. All my payment structure is confirmed already

WAH.. machiam got early honeymoon rite.. so nice..

1500 for all the stuff??!!!!! oh.. but ur ps is not by them right? i check the " market" rates hor.. is abt $1688 just for ps nia..

hehe.. can c ur pics when it is done??? I LOVE WEDDING PHOTOS.. hehe.. tell u a secret.. i always cry at wedding de.. like so touching and lomantic.. ^^

lol.. dun need disclaimer lah.. ^^ .. how come 2 wedding dinners? like this u be super busy rite? kk.. steady.. once i sort out the stuff le.. i pm u.. then gotto trouble u guys to bring me down to look c look c le.. heheheh

if u take jump seat can hold hand with the pilot and co-pilot lor,haha :D

mai lah.. u got c MOST of our cockpit bo.. cannot c de.. heheheh.. i mai later halfway nitemare.. hehe.. work already gotto c them.. dun wanna on leave go holiday oso gotto c them.. hehe... but that much said.. we got some super nice de.. ^^ .. my upstairs "uncle" is 1 very nice capt.. hehehe.. there was once i saw him on board.. then i blurted out.. UNCLE! .. then he laugh and say simi uncle.. si capt k.. kns.. hehehe

U see ar…normal package (AD + PS) is about 3088 (depending on what u get). That means if take AD stuff, it shd be 1588. around there la..think the killer part is topping up of photos. Think my htb almost killed me on the spot. Hahahaha!!!

Hahaha..if u dun mind just looking at the pics w/o the layout, I dun mind. :D you are not the only one!! Esp when they say the vows and during march in. won’t cry la..but will feel super touched..nose will start to be a bit “sour”.. Hahahaha…

2 wedding dinner cuz one in singapore and one in malaysia. Htb is Malaysian. Super busy ar? Okie la..one step at a time. I still haven’t go select my gowns. Think will do it on 1 Aug. if u want, I bring u down at the same time? All my gfs will be there and can help u nego. Hahahaha..wait till u sort out the stuff ba :D

U see ar…normal package (AD + PS) is about 3088 (depending on what u get). That means if take AD stuff, it shd be 1588. around there la..think the killer part is topping up of photos. Think my htb almost killed me on the spot. Hahahaha!!!

Hahaha..if u dun mind just looking at the pics w/o the layout, I dun mind. :D you are not the only one!! Esp when they say the vows and during march in. won’t cry la..but will feel super touched..nose will start to be a bit “sour”.. Hahahaha…

2 wedding dinner cuz one in singapore and one in malaysia. Htb is Malaysian. Super busy ar? Okie la..one step at a time. I still haven’t go select my gowns. Think will do it on 1 Aug. if u want, I bring u down at the same time? All my gfs will be there and can help u nego. Hahahaha..wait till u sort out the stuff ba :D

sounds like a plan^^ but i think i will try to limit myself on the pics.. hehe.. *i promise i won't be greedy and chose too many* ^^

hehe.. that time i attended my youngest uncle wedding in m'sia.. they got karaoke de.. urs got mah? then hor.. their yam sing oso super loud de!!! really liven the whole atmosphere^^ i like!! heheh.. i still got very fond memories of that wedding.. hehehe

Hmmm.. ard 39k ... windows and grillz i think add another 4.5k ar.. i m not so sure.. but i know poh might be using simi.. well.. de.. ^^

How rondy and precious.. the price range for my quotation is it comparable wif u guys de? so far we never ask Mr Yeak to throw in anything le... but he did mentioned the kitchen drawers and everything will be those "soft touch" type..

Very reasonable woh! Seems like Yeak's quotes are getting cheaper and cheaper. Must go and complain to Yeak.. hahahhaa :D

hahaha..tell u sth. My package aly got 40 pics. And before the selection of pics, I told htb that I definitely won’t top up more than 10 pics. Guarantee plus chop. In the end……top up additional 99 pics. Hahahahahah…no choice :P

err…that one I dunno leh..dunno if got ktv. Think it’ll depends on htb’s family. Me anything one la..cuz it’s for their side mah…