Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

welcome poh and hopeless

hopeless, i think he looks pretty decent to me to bao er nai lah :P

think their work is like that...always busy. My Hubby's project is coming and he'll be real bz till after xmas le...sigh...most likely cannot go holidays again :( I met up with another colleague's wifey of thiers and she also complained about the man being too busy. Well, that's the nature of their job. we just have to be the woman behind them ;)

haiz, funny lar, work hard earn money, wife say man busy, work and try to upgrade, wife say never do things, no time for her, just work 9-5, wife says never pia?! aiyo, sad to be a man these days..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Eh.. i always believe in still water runs deep.. ^^ .. wahahahhaha.. but of cos.. i got faith in him lah.. :)

Poh was saying.. he going on course or something like that.. in july i think.. or aug.. holidays.. haiz.. i dun even know if we can ever go for honeymoon or not.. :( .. heheh.. u wei da.. lol.. i think i must train poh to be the man behind the woman.. wahahahaha.. but i know he did try lah.. like today he working 10am shift.. and i came back at ard 6am.. he is so sweet to wake up early to come pick me up from the airport.. i hope he will have ample of rest lo..

actually i learn to run a one-man show after married to such a busy man. it's good to be bz for them lah. meaning their rice bowl is safe :) when i chatted with the others' wife, then i realise...eh all trained to be super mommy bcos of the men we marry! haha...maybe u will be like us too one of these days ;)

he's sweet leh...pick u up all the way...

welcome poh and hopeless

haiz, funny lar, work hard earn money, wife say man busy, work and try to upgrade, wife say never do things, no time for her, just work 9-5, wife says never pia?! aiyo, sad to be a man these days..

Not sad lah.. challenging ^^ .. we c guys "up" that's y.. must train them how to balance things up mah.. tio bo ... :sport-smiley-004:

actually i learn to run a one-man show after married to such a busy man. it's good to be bz for them lah. meaning their rice bowl is safe :) when i chatted with the others' wife, then i realise...eh all trained to be super mommy bcos of the men we marry! haha...maybe u will be like us too one of these days ;)

he's sweet leh...pick u up all the way...

Wahhhh!!!.. that time when he court me.. never tell me all these terms le.. zzz.. jialat liaoz.. i not domestic trained de.. :( hehehe.. maybe after my rigorous training.. poh becomes all rounder.. wahahahaha.. can manage house work.. and his day work.. ^^ .. song ar!!! lol

Not sad lah.. challenging ^^ .. we c guys "up" that's y.. must train them how to balance things up mah.. tio bo ... :sport-smiley-004:

haha... good lar, but depends on the woman also, if she's a gd partner who is willing to do her share and not just nag... (not saying anyone here nags hor... don't mis-interpret :P)

wow!so good ah!got long flt!your next roster good or not?

Got kena Mel?

Actually photobucket can upload quite alot of picture at the same time one,

just go to the old uploader something like that.

lol.. zrh nia.. chey! i got a lon after my hkg nite-stop.. then i think stbys.. then 3 days course.. then.. milan/bcn.. then end of roster.. ^^ .. mai hiam buay pai..ai hiam kena sai.. haiz.. used to have better roster.. wahahahah.. greedy hor.. lol.. but i sad le.. i kena dropped 747.. i know i won't get to go jfk le.. but.. i just realised.. i dun even get to go fra le!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIALAT!! i so gonna miss the pasta there le.. haiz.. and crispy duck.. :(

so far bo kena MEL.. but i heard from the crew.. CDC is like a mini control centre now.. lol.. lots of crew kena after coming back from mel flts.. all gotto go there for checkups.. we already got quite a number of crew kena H1N1 liaoz.. haiz..

huh... hehe.. kk.. later when i got my powernap.. i go look c look c for the photobucket thingy.. ^^

haha... good lar, but depends on the woman also, if she's a gd partner who is willing to do her share and not just nag... (not saying anyone here nags hor... don't mis-interpret :P)

Lol.. heng ar. he said i nag only when he is driving.. wahahahahahaha.. but i know is my fault lah.. i m impatient on the road ^^ ..

Congrates! Hehe, finally get to see ur tblog! :D Looking forward to more pics and the transformation. :)

^^.. and i promise i will try to be hardworking to take more pics and upload it .. heheheheh...

heyhey!! welcome welcome!

congrats on the start!!!

I think Poh is not as LAZY as my hubby, he will follow up on updating de ;)

well..at least both of ur hubby will come to renotalk and update the reno or source for info. Unlike mine, everything leave to me. But also good la..i can bad mouth him here! Hahahahaha!!! :P

not poh.. is hopeless.. hehe.. i wanna use photobucket de.. but photobucket cannot use multiples upload le.. then i lazy to load 1 by 1.. wahahahaahah

can multiple upload. U know where u normally click “Select files from computer, etc”? instead of just choosing one, choose multiple and it will upload them automatically. :D

Wahhhh!!!.. that time when he court me.. never tell me all these terms le.. zzz.. jialat liaoz.. i not domestic trained de.. :( hehehe.. maybe after my rigorous training.. poh becomes all rounder.. wahahahaha.. can manage house work.. and his day work.. ^^ .. song ar!!! lol

heehee..i also not domestic trained de…that’s why I told my htb that I’ll engage a part time maid if he has no time to clean and he needs to reimburse me that. Muahahahaha…poh, pls dun read this post. :P

Edited by rierie

Lol.. heng ar. he said i nag only when he is driving.. wahahahahahaha.. but i know is my fault lah.. i m impatient on the road ^^ ..
haha, good lar, small issue only :D

well..at least both of ur hubby will come to renotalk and update the reno or source for info. Unlike mine, everything leave to me. But also good la..i can bad mouth him here! Hahahahaha!!! :P

can multiple upload. U know where u normally click “Select files from computer, etc”? instead of just choosing one, choose multiple and it will upload them automatically. :D

heehee..i also not domestic trained de…that’s why I told my htb that I’ll engage a part time maid if he has no time to clean and he needs to reimburse me that. Muahahahaha…poh, pls dun read this post. :P

maybe your hubby reading somewhere and laughing :P

if ur roster bad,will u go and complaint?!My cousin kena bkk turn then bkk night stop!!!

immediately go and tell the control off!and take off the turn and put in sb!hahahahahaha...then hor complain long

time never do milan liao!And was told ok lor,roster milan for the next roster! :P

your roster consider not bad liao lor,still dare to hiam! 8|

don forget nowsaday alot of bo liao class!! zz

wahahahah.. ur cousin poor thing.. lol.. i never complained abt my roster b4 de le.. i always swallow silently.. lol.. but hor.. u know lah.. they always copy and paste roster de.. i just did a milan last mth.. then new roster pop out milan again.. i never smell houston b4 oso.. haiz...

I oso got tio course!!! lol.. i take it as go STC eat chicken rice lo.. wahahahahhaha... last mth did react course.. this mth suppose to have simi annoucement refresher.. zzz.. then cos HDB 2nd appt... taken off.. then next week got 1 3days simi coach course.. haiz.. they dun gimme long flt hor.. i not enough off days to go do my USA visa le.. which is expiring in AUG!!!!! i think will go apply for urgent leave or no pay leave liaoz.. haiz..

rierie, my hubby come here for the fun of it...no constructive inputs from him de...

he will only tell me things like "my colleagues say..." then after that forget about what he told me le.

i run past him le!!! on the part time maid thingy.. zzz.. he like not very encourging le.. i was thinking.. sneak in the part time maid when he is at work.. wahahahaha.. shen bu zhi.. gui bu jue .. ^^ ..

oki.. gam siah.. later in the evening hor.. i get more horror pics from him le.. then i try using photo bucket ^^