Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

Congrat to yr new plc after so much problems with yr seller...:)

thanks youzz!!! ^^ .. still got never ending story wif seller.. wahahah.. now he is asking for photocopy of the valuation report of this place.. dunno for wat oso.. lol.. he won't need it oso mah.. ^^ .. i die die not going to give him.. wahahahaa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks youzz!!! ^^ .. still got never ending story wif seller.. wahahah.. now he is asking for photocopy of the valuation report of this place.. dunno for wat oso.. lol.. he won't need it oso mah.. ^^ .. i die die not going to give him.. wahahahaa

hahaha, so funny de... he never ask you for the rubbers and cream?!

part time maid - initally my htb also not agreeable. then i told him that if he dun let me get a part time maid, then no one is going to do house work. ie. it's either he do or no one but the part time maid do. hahahah...quite effective

ur seller - why the h*ll he/she wants the valuation report? if he/she is interested in knowing how much the value is, tell him/her to do a valuation himself lor..cost money one leh

:bangwall: the image of him and his wife.. doing it.. is still haunting me.. wahahahahaha

dont worry...just by u sharing in writing...it aldy frighten us ...wahahahahha. :P

part time maid - initally my htb also not agreeable. then i told him that if he dun let me get a part time maid, then no one is going to do house work. ie. it's either he do or no one but the part time maid do. hahahah...quite effective

ur seller - why the h*ll he/she wants the valuation report? if he/she is interested in knowing how much the value is, tell him/her to do a valuation himself lor..cost money one leh

bu yao jiang le.. i m very very into online gaming de mah.. can game whole day and nite de.. then that day hor.. he called me.. ask me wat m i doing.. so i said playing games lo.. u know wat he said.. good good.. game all u can now.. after married hor.. u got no time to game le.. so i asked y le.. he said.. u gotto mop and sweep the floors.. wash clothes.. cook food.. where got time to game! :curse: qi si wo le! lol .. i can now imaging hor.. many many moons later.. my hands all blistered.. then.. got those sob sob music in the background..then 1 single tear drop from the corner of my eye... haizzzzz... wahahahahaahh drama hor.. lol

bu yao jiang le.. i m very very into online gaming de mah.. can game whole day and nite de.. then that day hor.. he called me.. ask me wat m i doing.. so i said playing games lo.. u know wat he said.. good good.. game all u can now.. after married hor.. u got no time to game le.. so i asked y le.. he said.. u gotto mop and sweep the floors.. wash clothes.. cook food.. where got time to game! :curse: qi si wo le! lol .. i can now imaging hor.. many many moons later.. my hands all blistered.. then.. got those sob sob music in the background..then 1 single tear drop from the corner of my eye... haizzzzz... wahahahahaahh drama hor.. lol

that's funny but he's joking only lar...

cannot be.. the son still in NS.. need the cream meh? wahahahahhaha..

why not? still have freedom during weekends mah :D

dont worry...just by u sharing in writing...it aldy frighten us ...wahahahahha. :P

wahahahahaha.. good good.. at least i got pple to share the nitemare wif me ^^ .. hehe.. I KNOW I M NOT ALONE.. wahahahahaahah

eh.. ask u pple ar... is it true hor.. if a couple were to spend more time together.. the more they look at each other.. like many many yrs down the road.. they will start to look like each other? like u know some dog owners.. start to somewat look similiar to their dogs ( i haven't look like my dogs yet.. ) .. cos i told poh.. the uncle and his wife.. looks very much alike le.. in terms of figures.. face shape.. features etc.. now i try not to look at poh too often.. wahahahahahahaahahahah... jk lah.. lol

aiyo...u drama lah. too much soap operas liao! haha...

but a p/t maid is good...mine is finally coming this saturday to clean the windows, the glass and everything that I dislike to clean! haha...rather then enjoying with a helper around, I have an event that keeps me away for the whole morning and afternoon...sianz...work...

that's funny but he's joking only lar...

why not? still have freedom during weekends mah :D

i oso know he joking.. ^^ .. if he serious.. i can anytime hui niang jia.. hehe..

i know he has freedom during weekends.. but he is a young boy.. i dun think he needs the cream to aid him to AHEM "stand" .. y would a young.. macho.. bloodheated boy use vitality cream? ^^

aiyo...u drama lah. too much soap operas liao! haha...

but a p/t maid is good...mine is finally coming this saturday to clean the windows, the glass and everything that I dislike to clean! haha...rather then enjoying with a helper around, I have an event that keeps me away for the whole morning and afternoon...sianz...work...

how much u paying for this part time maid? my friend told me hers is abt $20/hr le.. then the other day.. this gal told me hers is only $10/hr nia.. she said.. try to wash all the clothes b4 the part time comes.. so the part time can iron the clothes.. cos she said hor.. ironing is a worse chore compared to washing..^^ .. windows... how to clean? cannot climb high mah.. later fall down.. u guys use those 2 way sponge thingy ar? nowadays.. hard to find them le..

how much u paying for this part time maid? my friend told me hers is abt $20/hr le.. then the other day.. this gal told me hers is only $10/hr nia.. she said.. try to wash all the clothes b4 the part time comes.. so the part time can iron the clothes.. cos she said hor.. ironing is a worse chore compared to washing..^^ .. windows... how to clean? cannot climb high mah.. later fall down.. u guys use those 2 way sponge thingy ar? nowadays.. hard to find them le..

my rate is really cheap. think i will let my hubby tell poh lah ;)