Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohck

Good Food At Tiong Bahru / Havelock / River Valley

Hi All,

I will be shifting to Delta Ave late July / early August. Any good food recommendation around that area? Hawker food and/or restaurant food are all welcome.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

I will be shifting to Delta Ave late July / early August. Any good food recommendation around that area? Hawker food and/or restaurant food are all welcome.

I believe Delta Avenue is around River Valley?

I am staying around River Valley too. I believe there are quite a lot of food around us=)

Tiong Bahru Market has a very nice Hawker Centre at 2nd floor. And just the opposite of Tiong Bahru Plaza, there is a small old hawker centre, their food there not bad at all.

There is a nice cheese and butter place too there around Tiong Bahru Market.

Restaurant..hmmm there are few places around. Great World City is one of the place that has few Restaurant to choose from.

Down at River Valley side.. There are few Hainan Chicken Rice...and they open till very late at night.

There are Tio Chew Porridge too near Havelock street, and also if you happen to walk around to Robertson Quay...Tat's a good place too to chill and have nice dinner or small snacks..

If you fond of chocolate, there are few place to go: Chocolate Factory I think that's wut its called and Canele.

Hope u have a great day.

_________

LKinnen

Hi All,

delta ave !!! from ur tblog, you should be staying at the round blk right .... wonderful location. my wife used to stay in blk 5, so here goes. ...

1. the pathway beside the longkang leads to ZION road FC - the char kway teow and hokkien mee good.

2. walk over to Beo crescent mkt - hokkien mee, curry rice

3. the strech of restaurants on havelock - Liang Ji (teochew cold crab), one taiwanese rest

3. further left of beo crescent is Havelock FC

generally speaking, your makan choices are superb, quality of food ard you is good -> get fat faster. :D

Wow, so many good recommendations!

I have to keep fit to be able to enjoy all the good food.

Thanks guys for the information.

Really good stuff about the restaurants. I think that sohck become little bit confuse that which restaurants chose for splendid foods.. Am i right ?