Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

it's a brand new unit. During Apr Bi Monthly sale, #07/08/09-178 are available for selection, thus i'm very sure it's brand new.

This particular unit even had windows installed at their balcony already, so i would say they are very soon nearing completion of their reno.

This is so unfuriating :(

We are tax-payers too, and how come some are entitled to 'jump queue'

hmmm ..... that's stranged. Could that unit above yours a repurchased unit?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmmm maybe they knw the contractor ... dn u knw... hehehe... actually my id also knws the contractor who did the retiling and changing of things for us frm hdb ... but he found out too late becos by the time he found out my unit was supposedly done already... if nt my id cn ... heh heh heh...

albert ya u better find out frm hdb... get full picture b4 we say bad things.. kekekekekeke

hmmm the issue is really simple if u read the past few posts..hee but wil summarize for u la... kekeke... he nt happie becos he wants keys fast but duno why hdb nt giving to him... he told them he'l be goin overseas then his officer said come bk dn collect keys... *lolx* ... the issue now is we were told to wait for hdb to change the plc like retiling and stuff.. wait til maybe oct/nov ... we r all thru apr balloting... how come the unit above him has gotten keys and are olredi renovating while we are stil waiting for ours??? it's a matter of substandard in a way bah...

understand or not ah??? kekekeke

oh i c :notti:

no wonder the frustration. btw, can go to town council and ask how cum take so long? insist to talk to someone of higher level whose in charge of these renovation works and make them explain why must take so long. but i guess as usual, i think due to the big lot of flats being taken at a short time during the apr selection, hdb not able to manage to handover all flats to all owners at same time. i duno. :o

but hw abt everyday call once to their office and make them feel frustrated abt you and this might register in their mind to do your unit faster. :good:

sometime i really also dun understand their way of work. but all of us all boh bian... feeling like head put on chopping board waiting to be chop :dunno::dribble:zz

i got my letter i got my letter!:bangwall:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! collect keys 4th sept!!!!! but bf says end of oct get... oh well at least we knw liao hee hee heee

ohhhh, grats grats Candy~ but why wait till oct? 7th lunar month ar?

How abt Albert? any news?

ohhhh, grats grats Candy~ but why wait till oct? 7th lunar month ar?

How abt Albert? any news?

hmm becos bf wants to wait.. anyway we do early also nt allowed to move in.. in laws r veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy traditional? ... they say cn oni stay after our customary which is in feb :bangwall:

bf says we save up more 1st lor... becos the moment we get flat the money wil all be goin out out out ... wadeva comes in wun be enuf to cover the outgoing.. so mus get more while we can... our reno budget oni 20k... and our investment returns wil get end of Oct... so jus nice.. heh

funny thing is nw his parents kip asking why get the keys so late... so duhhh... say get olredi dn renovate then jus leave it there lo... if get so late wait renos cnt finish on time... so duhhh... MIL says cny no one wil renovate for u... i said cny is in Feb... we have nov dec n jan to do it... i seriously doubt we wld need that much time since we aint doing much... the basic n necessities 1st... hmmm anyway wadeva la... nw we jus save more n look ard for things lor... also time to push my tupid ID !!

eh btw kel, hw much did u get ur air con for? we also wana get system 4... !!

Edited by candyprincess

hmm becos bf wants to wait.. anyway we do early also nt allowed to move in.. in laws r veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy traditional? ... they say cn oni stay after our customary which is in feb :bangwall:

bf says we save up more 1st lor... becos the moment we get flat the money wil all be goin out out out ... wadeva comes in wun be enuf to cover the outgoing.. so mus get more while we can... our reno budget oni 20k... and our investment returns wil get end of Oct... so jus nice.. heh

funny thing is nw his parents kip asking why get the keys so late... so duhhh... say get olredi dn renovate then jus leave it there lo... if get so late wait renos cnt finish on time... so duhhh... MIL says cny no one wil renovate for u... i said cny is in Feb... we have nov dec n jan to do it... i seriously doubt we wld need that much time since we aint doing much... the basic n necessities 1st... hmmm anyway wadeva la... nw we jus save more n look ard for things lor... also time to push my tupid ID :bangwall:

eh btw kel, hw much did u get ur air con for? we also wana get system 4... !!

lol, so end up they more anxious than u 2. actually they also got their point. cos delay and all. can just ask them slowly do till swee swee lor. but if get keys later also can save some conservency charges. =x

hmm, mitshubishi inverter, Best Tech $3.4k, not sure it's cheap or not. but confirm cheaper than get from ID, can pay by installment too. better buy soon, copper price going up.

i got my letter i got my letter!:sport-smiley-004:!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! collect keys 4th sept!!!!! but bf says end of oct get... oh well at least we knw liao hee hee heee

that's great! albert gotten his?

haha... was trying to reply for you... hehe... lets see whose will come first... probably urs bah... cos u booked it earlier than me... if i got it first, probably means the ppl hv blacklisted u liao... hahaha...

forgive me for the crap... lol..

i've not gotten my too...argghhhhh.

Sel on the same boat as me

:jawdrop::P:curse:

:dunno::notti::)

dun worie u wil get news soon de... mine so fast... maybe u check tomorrow then have news le.. im sure u will collect keys earlier then me... since olredi pushed to end of Oct.. and though i quite gian to see the plc.. i shall refrain... agree on saving on conservancy charges.. hahaha... the moment get the keys means money wil keep on going out liao... :~

haha... was trying to reply for you... hehe... lets see whose will come first... probably urs bah... cos u booked it earlier than me... if i got it first, probably means the ppl hv blacklisted u liao... hahaha...

forgive me for the crap... lol..

:rofl: yaaa agree on backlisted... HAAHAHAHAHAH maybe they thought siaobert has gone overseas liaOx... :rofl: