Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Newbie here, me also booked in May but still waiting for key. Block 359C opp Canberra Pri. Need your advice, I want to engage a contractor instead of ID. But the contractor I am considering is not an HDB Registered Contractor. Any legal problem with this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Albert, hdb officer called me just now and said probaly I can get the keys in November.....He said most of the touch up is being done....I did not ask about the door...btw when you book your unit?

If you need Mr Ang's telephone, I can email to you.

Going down to Home and Deco tonight to see anything special.

Hi alberttcs,

what is wrong with your door? I went to see my door got scratches and a bit of it was chip off.

Chemie, which block did you book? 357?

Albert - went to our block and take a look this morning - all the doors unlocked... you can go in and take a look. HDB has done the retiling for the kitchen, toilets...I think they are doing electrical works now.

So, I think you can get your keys soon.

Hi alberttcs,

what is wrong with your door? I went to see my door got scratches and a bit of it was chip off.

I'm not too sure also leh. My HDB officer just told me that my keys collection is delayed due to that they need to change my main door which is outta stock at the moment.

Albert - went to our block and take a look this morning - all the doors unlocked... you can go in and take a look. HDB has done the retiling for the kitchen, toilets...I think they are doing electrical works now.

So, I think you can get your keys soon.

HDB officer have emailed me that my key collection should be on 10Oct. :bangwall:

Really. im at level 6. have u got ur keys already?

not yet leh... v sianz also... :bleah:

I'm not too sure also leh. My HDB officer just told me that my keys collection is delayed due to that they need to change my main door which is outta stock at the moment.

HDB officer have emailed me that my key collection should be on 10Oct. :)

bert bert.... u so lucky sia.... i also want leh.... when u booked ur flat ar?? think time to hurry them liao... :)

HDB officer have emailed me that my key collection should be on 10Oct. :sport-smiley-018:

Congrats!:notti:

HDB officer have emailed me that my key collection should be on 10Oct. :sport-smiley-018:

Wow.....you finally going to get keys. Congrats! Maybe when your renovation start, I can peep... Ha! ha! I think you are going to start reno straight away and moved in before Christmas....

How much are you thinking to spend for renovation?

The kitchen is my big headache... Sooooooo Smallllllll.....I have asked a few company to quote for kitchen and most of them quote approximate $7000 to $8000. I wonder why so ex... only a few cupboards...My present house kitchen about $4000 and it is much longer than sembawang's flat...

Also guess what, there is no telephone line and antena line in study room and the other 2 bedrooms. I wonder why? :notti:

not yet leh... v sianz also... :wub:

bert bert.... u so lucky sia.... i also want leh.... when u booked ur flat ar?? think time to hurry them liao... :good:

I booked my in early june.

Congrats!!!

Thanks!

Wow.....you finally going to get keys. Congrats! Maybe when your renovation start, I can peep... Ha! ha! I think you are going to start reno straight away and moved in before Christmas....

Ya. Targeting move in by Christmas.

my neighbour who booked a unit above me, have already started their renovation since last mth. They booked their unit in May

congrats congrats!:D so lucky can collect key lioa......

I booked mine in mid may leh, !! went down on sunday majority of the HDB reno is completed but alot of touch up they havent do leh.... dont know when can i collect my key?

who is ur HDB officer? Is it Glayds? !!

congrats congrats!:D so lucky can collect key lioa......

I booked mine in mid may leh, !! went down on sunday majority of the HDB reno is completed but alot of touch up they havent do leh.... dont know when can i collect my key?

who is ur HDB officer? Is it Glayds? !!

yup, gladys :D

Which block did you got?