Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

earliest by end of next month should be able to issue keys liao. meanwhile can start hunting for IDs lor.

went to my unit on sat and seemed like a lot of people starting their reno liao, can heard all the drilling and thumping sound!

seems like nowadays alot of ppl don't mind renovating through lunar 7th month

earliest by end of next month should be able to issue keys liao. meanwhile can start hunting for IDs lor.

went to my unit on sat and seemed like a lot of people starting their reno liao, can heard all the drilling and thumping sound!

ya really hibernating til we all get keys n start reno... kekeke hws ur reno coming along? start olredi? defects settled?

haven start yet. still waiting for defects to be rectified.

hi, this is something i have encountered in work and i think it something of common sense.

do bear in mind some contractors who offer cheap prices to do your renovation. they tend to either cut corners or give you sub-standard quality of materials or workmanship, etc. :notti:

eg. cabinets and wardrobe must be of certain thickness so that it will not warb.

and do check if the contractors have alot of projects on hand coz they may not be able to cope and they either sub to sub-cons or they must hurry to finish all projects and this might end up giving you lesser priority and attention. :bangwall::P

no matter how gd the after-sales service is, it is always better to do it right in the 1st place. :thumbs up:

i am in constrn line and i know this line's dirty tricks and how competitive it is. its a dog eat dog world.

do check out their background, do company search, financial check, visit their ongoing site to see their workmanship, ask them how many projects currently doing, % of completion, etc.

Hi hi.. We just went up to our plc to check out the false ceiling, lighting and painting... love how its turning out. Just can't wait for the carpentry works now...

Share some pics but fotos abit yellowish. Taken from my hp.

photo0004ma0.th.jpg

photo0006gc6.th.jpg

photo0007bx0.th.jpg

photo0028nl3.th.jpg

nice! :notti:

Busy getting flat for my mum last week hence unable to join in the forum... Now everything seems settled.

Did anyone of you hack the kitchen wall to have this open concept feeling... I am thinking of hacking but when I saw the dinning room electricity point and the kitchen powerpoint and circuit breaker is on the same piece of wall, I pondered.....Will there be complication if to relocate the powerpoint and the circuit breaker.

What are your views....