Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

sighz...

me booked my unit in 357C end august... until now also no news from HDB leh...

everytime i call him also tell me wait till Feb... call until i sian liao... a few weeks never call... scared later he angry with me...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sighz...

me booked my unit in 357C end august... until now also no news from HDB leh...

everytime i call him also tell me wait till Feb... call until i sian liao... a few weeks never call... scared later he angry with me...

hi blue turtle... if they ask u to wait i do suggest u wait til next yr.. it wil take awhile.. some of us have been waiting since apr/may/june... Heh... best is not to think too much abt it... source for ur ID... get ur ideas down and slowly plan... :P

Siaobert!:) finally ah!! hehehe update us horrr!:) i will disturb u kekekekek

Edited by candyprincess

I think HDB is doing a re-renovation for the floor and wall tiles and all the pipes and toilet accessories..

Went down and saw my house being 'trashed'.... Will take another 2 months i think..

Anyone already staying at the EA in sembawang.. love to see the nice pic of your new house. pm me your blog

For those soon to be sembawang-ers, any great plan for the love nest..??

went down to spot check my hse lioa.. all the re-renovation completed lioa but they havent clean up the hse yet.... (tot they have clean up some of the other units on my block :)) just drop them an email yesterday to request for early collection since work is 85% complete lioa... hope they will really speed up ... worried hse not ready by my wedding :jawdrop:

went down to spot check my hse lioa.. all the re-renovation completed lioa but they havent clean up the hse yet.... (tot they have clean up some of the other units on my block :)) just drop them an email yesterday to request for early collection since work is 85% complete lioa... hope they will really speed up ... worried hse not ready by my wedding :jawdrop:

Hi Irin, we are in the same block. I also went there 2 weeks ago and my unit is open. The only item that is not finished are the toilet bowls and sinks. All flooring and painting done already. Are the units in our block still open? I'll probably visit this Sat and also visit the 2 new showflat in 357C and 360C if I am not wrong. Very near our block. BTW, I booked mine in July, pretty late already.

Congrats!

Hope to see your 3D drawing and come to visit you one day during your renovation.....

Will sure go and pay you a visit.... :dribble:

yup sure sure :D

Siaobert!:good: finally ah!! hehehe update us horrr!:good: i will disturb u kekekekek

keys collected yesterday afternoon liao :lol:

hi all... i also booked a flat in sembawang! good to find so many neighbours here... :(

currently looking for a interior designer... any gd ones to recommend??

welcome welcome!! :lol:

You may refer to this section for IDs

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showforum=9

thanks albert... i tried looking for more info about unimax creative in that page but cldn't find much.. met them at expo exhibition and find them ok.. has anyone used unimax creative before? any comments about them?

Wah..very long dint come in here..so many more smbwangers. =)

Bert, I msg u the link for the defects checklist oredi on msn.. u see got or not..

Candy, how's yr reno goin on? Me now abt 80-90% complete but we r too bz at work la.. got no time to go and buy toilet accessories.. stress! Wedding oso now alot of things haven't settle.. Arrgghhh....

Hi Albert, my ID told me that once I get keys called him immediately to do defect checks. Did your ID tell you that... I actually told him to take a look at the unit first (since it is opened) so that he can get an idea where is the socket point, TV point, pipe, etc.. When he reached there by himself, he called me immediately that there are some defects...Maybe you can ask your ID to help you do all the necessary too... :dancingqueen:

went down to spot check my hse lioa.. all the re-renovation completed lioa but they havent clean up the hse yet.... (tot they have clean up some of the other units on my block :dancingqueen:) just drop them an email yesterday to request for early collection since work is 85% complete lioa... hope they will really speed up ... worried hse not ready by my wedding :yamseng:

Irin and garfield... just my opinion - if you have already got in mind which ID you are going to engage, ask them to go and take a look at your unit since it is opened.... Normally there are many minor things not included in the renovation quotation, eg. changing the electric powerpoint, adding telephone sockets...In order to expedite, maybe this is the best way. Also I heard many contractors will not be working one week before Chinese New Year and 15 days during CNY...so you have to calculate your timeline....

Wah..very long dint come in here..so many more smbwangers. =)

Bert, I msg u the link for the defects checklist oredi on msn.. u see got or not..

Candy, how's yr reno goin on? Me now abt 80-90% complete but we r too bz at work la.. got no time to go and buy toilet accessories.. stress! Wedding oso now alot of things haven't settle.. Arrgghhh....

eh havent start leh.. im getting keys next wed nia... we postphoned collection.. hee hee.. anyway quite excited... cn share with me checklist too? thanks heee

Hi Bigsister, thanks for the advice. I went there last sunday with my ID to check on the unit. It was open and 2 uncle are cleaning it up. The floor was flooding with water and we have to take off our shoes to get in. Everything had been done but I think they were testing the water supply. We saw a strong water leak at the common toilet. It was coming from a wall of the common toilet. Until now, I am not decided on most of the items. Like if need to put door on the kitchen, where to put the TV feature wall and if need to put false ceiling.

hi all... i also booked a flat in sembawang! good to find so many neighbours here... :thumbs up:

currently looking for a interior designer... any gd ones to recommend??

my id frm D'sprit, he oso stay in sembawang