Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your wall paper !!

i went through your photobucket pictures too, saw your tv console with different lightings on, looks really nice!

Always admire how Kelvin manage to play with different lightings to give different feels :P

Wow... you actually went through all the pictures in the photobucket... the ones in the photobucket are taken by my camera but is very blur... !!

The way he arranged the lightings hava a special effect on the area and it does portray an different effect also.

He is good :P in lighting and playing with color glass panel...

Edited by eloi

Hi all,

i am new here.... :deal: but i think kelvin is really over rated. my cousin's place was done up by him, and i think other IDs can achieve that kind of effect with same price. Anyways, I tried to contact him also since i need a ID, but he quite "Yah Yah..." Anyways... my 2nd conversation after sending my floorplan to him was very bad and I will not use him anymore...

Now i will just have to look around....

Hi all,

i am new here.... :D but i think kelvin is really over rated. my cousin's place was done up by him, and i think other IDs can achieve that kind of effect with same price. Anyways, I tried to contact him also since i need a ID, but he quite "Yah Yah..." Anyways... my 2nd conversation after sending my floorplan to him was very bad and I will not use him anymore...

Now i will just have to look around....

Looking at so many ppl getting his contact, anyone will be yah yah wat...Jus wonder how can he manage so many project at once........? No problem????? :yamseng:

I also tried to contact him for a quote. Initially he says ok can give quote. After a few days I call him back to chk when he can deliver the quote. Only then he says he is too busy to take up my project and he hasnt work on the quote. Im ok if he is busy la but at least hv the courtesy to call bk n inform instead of making us wait right? No time call... dun tell me sms also no time? sigh