Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all,

Like to create awareness to the following under Terms Of Use.

We will not tolerate anyone who are not relating their personal experience to go around badmouthing, slandering and posting defaming remarks to companies.

Your understanding is much appreciated. Thanks.

-----Extract----

b. Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks

While we allow members to share their experiences, we will not tolerate companies, agencies (or anyone with personal agenda) badmouthing/defaming other companies. If found guilty, the party will be blacklisted and banned immediately. Personal attacks/flaming on fellow forumers, consultants and their businesses, moderators or staffs at RenoTalk will not be tolerated.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello to all... I'm new here but have been following the forum for the last 2 months.. It was thru the recommendation here that i have manage to shortlist the ID.. Thanks to Cokelight & Diva, I have signed on with Kelvin.. True to the recommendation, he is sincere and dedicated to his work.. In the short space of 2 weeks, we have confirmed the quotation, inspected my new place, done tiles selection, 3D drawing on his design proposal and completed arrangement to start work by mid Mar.. now looking forward to an enjoayble journey..

seems like kelvin is quite recommended here..

can anyone pm me his contact?

Thanks!

Just PM you

Hi guys....

thinking of contacting Kelvin from GPlan to make an appt

Could someone pls pm me his hp number? Cheers!

Also PM you as well

Dear all

Just to check, may i know where the tiles come from ( i mean the tiles provided by Gplan)? From China or Italy?

haiz, my parents insist that we should have italian tiles. They hear nonsense from a customer of theirs, who claim to be the wife of a contractor. She says that we must have italian tiles, china tiles will fade in colour. for resale flat, we must hack all the tiles. We must redo wiring, we must do this do that...all the nonsense..

And my father is angry with me for not listening to him, aiyo. I told him that we can overlay tiles at the MBR, 2bedrooms, no need to hack the tiles at that area. We may consider China tiles as it doesnt look bad..

But i rest assure him that we are still looking for an ID.

It will definitely save cost to overlay instead of hacking the old ones out.

I engaged Kelvin-G Plan for my hse and he brought me to the tiles factory. U can choose whether you want China or Italian tiles. Of course, Italian tiles are more costly as such u may have to top up some $$ if u choose them. China tiles are provided by them if u choose the package.

My hse laid wz homogenous tiles made in China. So far no fading. But of course if u can afford, u can go for Italian. I'm sure they are of better quality than the China ones.

Dear all

Just to check, may i know where the tiles come from ( i mean the tiles provided by Gplan)? From China or Italy?

haiz, my parents insist that we should have italian tiles. They hear nonsense from a customer of theirs, who claim to be the wife of a contractor. She says that we must have italian tiles, china tiles will fade in colour. for resale flat, we must hack all the tiles. We must redo wiring, we must do this do that...all the nonsense..

And my father is angry with me for not listening to him, aiyo. I told him that we can overlay tiles at the MBR, 2bedrooms, no need to hack the tiles at that area. We may consider China tiles as it doesnt look bad..

But i rest assure him that we are still looking for an ID.

i called kelvin 2 weeks ago.. and i have yet to even receive any quotation yet.. i understand that he have been sick, its cny season and he got his own work and personal commitments.. however its a tag too long for me...

sigh..........maybe have to find some other ID liao~ :( :(

Edited by binZ

Hi Ben3555, thanks for the PM.

Called Kelvin, he was busy with client, so he couldn't talk to me.

Dropped him an sms, but no replies/return call from him

looks like he's very busy.

will call him tmrw again..

anyone else from gplan that any of you can recommend?

Hi Ben3555, thanks for the PM.

Called Kelvin, he was busy with client, so he couldn't talk to me.

Dropped him an sms, but no replies/return call from him

looks like he's very busy.

will call him tmrw again..

anyone else from gplan that any of you can recommend?

No problem unimatrix... He is mostly like that when with client.. I waited for almost a week before he revert but was smooth sailing from then on.. Meanwhile, you can try sourcing for other IDs for comparisation..always good to have a few to get a feel.. :(

No problem unimatrix... He is mostly like that when with client.. I waited for almost a week before he revert but was smooth sailing from then on.. Meanwhile, you can try sourcing for other IDs for comparisation..always good to have a few to get a feel.. :yamseng:

kelvin called me back..

i emailed him my floor plan..

let him see first before making an appointment to meet up with him..

let's see how it goes...

any one can pm me kelvin's contact and email address? :yamseng:

Do you all usually email him to get a initial quotation?

I've PM u Kelvin's contact