Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Below are the pic of my unfinished MBR toilet and the wall tiles / mozaic for the balcony. We converted our blacony to a bar counter. Saw the wall tile and immediately like it! Nice!

Kelvin brought us to choose and reconfirm the tiles many times just to make sure its what we want and

best for our house.

cimg1468rs9.th.jpg

cimg1479de3.th.jpg

Below are the pic of my unfinished MBR toilet and the wall tiles / mozaic for the balcony. We converted our blacony to a bar counter. Saw the wall tile and immediately like it! Nice!

Kelvin brought us to choose and reconfirm the tiles many times just to make sure its what we want and

best for our house.

cimg1468rs9.th.jpg

cimg1479de3.th.jpg

Designs are very nice and i think definitely something no one has done before for the skirting, or at least, i've not seen anyone done it before. :yamseng:

very curious abt one thing..

did anyone of u manage to meet up with kelvin abt discussing the quotation even though haben take keys yet??

cos when we told him we will only be taking the keys during apr, he told us to wait further since our case is not urgent.. seems like he's very busy.. a bit disappointed with him..

very curious abt one thing..

did anyone of u manage to meet up with kelvin abt discussing the quotation even though haben take keys yet??

cos when we told him we will only be taking the keys during apr, he told us to wait further since our case is not urgent.. seems like he's very busy.. a bit disappointed with him..

For my case, we went to look for different IDs including Kelvin to discuss about our requirements n budget.

When we met him, at first we thought. "Hmm..Kelvin can anot?" upon talking to him, he managed to let us feel that he can..cos unlike some other IDs we talk to (eg. I find out let u know type). He sure knows his stuffs n what he's doing. Importantly he is very straight-forward type. Budget can do or cannot do will straight away tell u. (Important : We gotten our keys but only want to start reno March this yr. We were also told to wait awhile cos he is very busy with projects which he is trying to complete. You can verify with diva79 if u need. She is a very very nice lady n of her HB :P )

As for his schedule. I confirm that he is very busy currently with my house :notti: & some other projects on hand. My advice for u is, go look look see see and think of what u want to do for your house first. After you collected your keys, go to your flat take a look. Then approach Kelvin again.

He is busy n doesnt want to be distracted while he is doing projects half-way cos as we all know. He just want to deliver the BEST to his owners. Just doing his job only, his service is :) Give him sometime to breath abit. Talk to him again after you got your keys.

actually the same thing happened to me

i approached him last year ard nov-dec, when i am supposed to collect my keys in feb

he told me to call him after i gotten my keys..i agreed...coz i wanted to fair wif him as he was busy wif other projects..i think i also mentioned this in this thread..can scroll back

after i gotten my keys..i sms him again few weeks back to ask for quote. he responded wif fax no and i proceed to fax my floor plan to him. last sms was that he will get back him me after going thru my floor plan and sit down n talk.

unfortunately he nvr called till now, and i signed up wif another ID.

got good got bad la, focussed on his existing projects which is good to his existing customers, but also kinda disappointing for those who are keen to get him.....perhaps i was "pressing" enuff... :)

cheers :notti:

actually the same thing happened to me

i approached him last year ard nov-dec, when i am supposed to collect my keys in feb

he told me to call him after i gotten my keys..i agreed...coz i wanted to fair wif him as he was busy wif other projects..i think i also mentioned this in this thread..can scroll back

after i gotten my keys..i sms him again few weeks back to ask for quote. he responded wif fax no and i proceed to fax my floor plan to him. last sms was that he will get back him me after going thru my floor plan and sit down n talk.

unfortunately he nvr called till now, and i signed up wif another ID.

got good got bad la, focussed on his existing projects which is good to his existing customers, but also kinda disappointing for those who are keen to get him.....perhaps i was "pressing" enuff... :)

cheers :P

Well, he tends to be forgetful sometimes. Its normal as he is always busy at sites. My opinion is maybe u shld call him since he did not get back to you. Anyway, u signed up with another ID, so case closed. :)

Which ID u signed with? curious to find out. :notti:

Well, he tends to be forgetful sometimes. Its normal as he is always busy at sites. My opinion is maybe u shld call him since he did not get back to you. Anyway, u signed up with another ID, so case closed. :P

Which ID u signed with? curious to find out. :notti:

ya case closed..jus sharing cos someone highlighted similar sentiments..in fact i was very keen on talking to kelvin one..after so much good reviews..but guess no fate :)

i signed with baroque :)

G-Plan only got one ID (Kelvin) can make it??? Seems like the whole thread its just about him.... but he so busy.... what about other ID in G-plan that can provide quality work? Any recommendation? ha ha.

Also did anyone take up G-Plan's package renovation? Good deal? Cheers

Edited by Brainstorm

G-Plan only got one ID (Kelvin) can make it??? Seems like the whole thread its just about him.... but he so busy.... what about other ID in G-plan that can provide quality work? Any recommendation? ha ha.

My id is Alan Neo. So far so good. Will post more pics when more work has been done. You can also see some pics on my blog...good luck in searching for your id... :notti:

My id is Alan Neo. So far so good. Will post more pics when more work has been done. You can also see some pics on my blog...good luck in searching for your id... :notti:

Did you take the package and modify from there or your ID come out with a separate price list? Cos I saw their package price very attractive and lots of FOC gifts... :notti:

Hi, can someone PM me Kelvin's number?? Thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

PM you..all the best in your search.. :good:

Can I have kelvin's number/email too ?

Also pm you as well.. good luck..cheers

I signed up with Samuel from Gplan. Me still waiting for keys collection so reno hasnt started but I must say Samuel is a very patient guy. He listens to your suggestions and provide good advices as well. So far, his designs are quite extraordinary as well. Will be updating in my blog once reno starts.