Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi! I actually walked in and went thru wif one of the ID in Gplan and he gave me a quotation a wk later. Tat was b4 i discovered tis forum and saw so many gd reviews on Kelvin. I'm not so comfortable with tis assigned ID so If i want to sign up n change ID, is it possible?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all

Just to check, may i know where the tiles come from ( i mean the tiles provided by Gplan)? From China or Italy?

haiz, my parents insist that we should have italian tiles. They hear nonsense from a customer of theirs, who claim to be the wife of a contractor. She says that we must have italian tiles, china tiles will fade in colour. for resale flat, we must hack all the tiles. We must redo wiring, we must do this do that...all the nonsense..

And my father is angry with me for not listening to him, aiyo. I told him that we can overlay tiles at the MBR, 2bedrooms, no need to hack the tiles at that area. We may consider China tiles as it doesnt look bad..

But i rest assure him that we are still looking for an ID.

It is true that Italian tiles are much better than China or Malaysia tiles, but nowadays Singaporean market seldom use Italian tiles cos of reduced cost from China n malaysia tiles. Even condo also use china tiles. However, u can still tell Kelvin u want Italian tiles if u are okay to pay for the price (u can top up more).

It is also true that some China tiles are not good as theirs are imitations and may have cracks / holes / fading etc such problems. However, I understand from a contractor that it also depend on what kind of grade it belongs to. Such difference may be more distinctive if u choose granite or marble. If u choose marble, i will definitely recommend u to take Italian ones.

For homogenous tiles, I am not sure if people use Italian ones bec' most people here use China or Malaysian tiles.

Parents bound to have a lot of comments. Ours also have. But we do our renovation first before consulting them. So after they see, also too late liao :deal:

My father also said that the grouting of our tiles are not so good as there are holes etc. But I see and feel it is okay cos I have seen many other condos and I think the quality as compared is considered fairly good.

Hi! I actually walked in and went thru wif one of the ID in Gplan and he gave me a quotation a wk later. Tat was b4 i discovered tis forum and saw so many gd reviews on Kelvin. I'm not so comfortable with tis assigned ID so If i want to sign up n change ID, is it possible?

Hiya,

I tink may not be possible to change ID bec' normally the job will be assign to the first ID who contact u.

Actually if u are comfortable with the current ID, u can still continue with him.

Edited by Cokelight

Hmm it seems to me that he is really really busy. said he call back. hmm mabbe he forgotten. smsed him yesterday to remind him. no reply also.

Geesh it seems to be finding IDs is so tiring. until now i only met 4 ids. only 1 got back with quotation. It's like a waiting game. esp with these popular IDs.

feel like getting a contractor and do myself. = /

Hello, I'm new kid here. Could someone please PM Kelvin's contact number please?

Thanks!

I've PM u Kelvin's number. By the way, is it for your new home ? located where? got your keys ?

I've PM u Kelvin's number. By the way, is it for your new home ? located where? got your keys ?

Thanks Hasibee.

Yeah.. it's a new home located at East Coast. Haven't got my keys yet, but will get them on 29 March!! Am counting down!

I just called Kelvin. He said he super busy but in the end, we agreed to arrange to meet up next weekend. He'll also sms me his email for me to send him my floor plan and some pictures of my new home-to-be first.

Thanks Hasibee.

Yeah.. it's a new home located at East Coast. Haven't got my keys yet, but will get them on 29 March!! Am counting down!

I just called Kelvin. He said he super busy but in the end, we agreed to arrange to meet up next weekend. He'll also sms me his email for me to send him my floor plan and some pictures of my new home-to-be first.

Wow, East Coast is a great area. Near the sea, quite serene. All the best to you.

can someone pm me the no. of kelvin please

in the process of getting quotes for comparison

Hi Thamwk

I've PM u Kelvin's number. By the way, where is your new home ? collected keys ?

Hi all,

Our love nest is undergoing renovation right now. Until now, we are very satisfy with the progress and the design from Kelvin.

Just want to show u all that Kelvin can come up with lotsa different ideas including the below pic of the skirting he has done for us throughout the whole house. Very Very Nice! n no one done it b4...at least thats what i thought. Hehee.. will post more pics later on.

Kelvin is the BEST! !!

cimg1460320bo6.th.jpg

Edited by zong