Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! wah so many people are talking about kelvin...the ID i met is Samuel leh...has anybody used his design before? Is he good? Is his quotation considered ex?

Hi I'm newbie here,

I also engaged Kelvin as my ID, currently my house is still renovating. Hopefully by middle of this month, i could post some pics for you all and take a look.

:bangwall:

Hi Ben3555,

Can you pm me Kelvin's contacts? Do Gplan has a website?

Thanks.

Darry..PM u already.. their website should be www.gplan.com.sg

just to add on Kelvin's feedback...we're one of his old customers, had our flat handed back in Nov 2006.

like most of the clients here, we're satisfied with his service. in fact many of our guests praised his workmanship & the value of money of my reno. :)

i would be lying if i said tat everything was going smoothly.

if any of u follow my reno blog, u will find me vending my anger & frustration halfway thru the reno. :):P

he was plagued with personal pbm & hectic schedule, ended up both he & us made several serious mistakes. but in the end, he settled it in a professional way & everyone is satisfied.

moreover, some of my fren's IDs will simply heck care or ask for extra $$$ in case u asked for assistance once the flat is handed over, but tat's not the case with Kelvin.

u must be wondering why he has a bunch of loyal fans here in Renotalk, yeah? :wub:

anyway, i've just re-shoot some photos of my house again after my old gallery went down recently.

living-pano.jpg

Comtemporary Asian (Japanese) theme

contrary to popular belief, this is not "Zen". for true Zen, one must adhere to the strict guidelines on emphasizing space & simplicity, not only bcoz one has some wenge furnitures then it will become Zen...doh.gif

Kelvin gave our 8yo 121sqm 5rm resale flat a total makeover

old-new.jpg

complete photos at my blog:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry181095

Hihi! Can u PM me Kelvin your ID contacts!:(? thanksss

Hi Taken on 13-May-07. Sorry for the blur image as it is taken from my HP. I will update the pics once it has complete.

13052007078.jpg

TV Console - not completed yet

13052007076.jpg

Wardrobe

13052007077.jpg

internal wardrobe.

Hi I'm newbie here,

I also engaged Kelvin as my ID, currently my house is still renovating. Hopefully by middle of this month, i could post some pics for you all and take a look.

:bangwall:

how come my pics are so big?? anyone can help? :P

Hi Diva,

Yes the design is the same as your! :) I find that this idea is not bad and can be quite useful to us. :P

i went down to IMM but all closed down for reno ...

can anyone msg me the number of kelvin also ? i wanna ask him for a quote as well

Now my turn,

Can any kind soul send me kelvin contact.

Thanks

i went down to IMM but all closed down for reno ...

can anyone msg me the number of kelvin also ? i wanna ask him for a quote as well

Hihi, pmed both of u kelvin's contact.

If i did not remember wrongly, the branch at imm is closed for reno and they are currently operating at the Furniture Mall at Beach Road.

:)

I just spoke to Kelvin 2 hours ago on the phone, wow ... a very sincere and straight forward guy ... esp when i lament to him that it is stupid to spend 7 thousand dollars on 2 toilet which he exlpained to me nicely...

He roughly told me about ideas that i can save cost and yet create a modern minimalist home without hacking the exsiting marble flooring i have which he claims that I can save abit of money and instead put more effort in creating a feature wall that will divert the attention away from the floor, he also advise me on lightings and false ceilings ...

definetly a very very sincere guy who left me very good impression over the phone and will be asking him over to my home this Sunday evening ... really looking forward to see him ...

Can anyone here advise me if i use him, how can i bargain for cheaper prices ? or ask for freebies ??? or i should not bargain at all ? ???

esp, ex gplan-kelvin customers ... pls msg me ...

btw .. he told me that IMM Gplan is closed for renovation works by IMM and will only be back in August but even IMM new opened shop in August, he will no longer be stationed there ... He will be pethe new permaently stationed at new gplan at Beach road (dun ask me where ... i duno)

Overall, Both Kelvin from Gplan and Kenny from Spacious gives me very very very good impression, suggestions in all aspects ...

Now is only cmparing the price btw both ... I would like to award to Spacious if I can afford their services, esp to this ID Kenny ! He also works day n night in the office at IMM, he's there almost everytime i pass by ...

Meanwhile need the advise on bargain for prices and freebies etc etc ...

thanks alot !!!

I just spoke to Kelvin 2 hours ago on the phone, wow ... a very sincere and straight forward guy ... esp when i lament to him that it is stupid to spend 7 thousand dollars on 2 toilet which he exlpained to me nicely...

He roughly told me about ideas that i can save cost and yet create a modern minimalist home without hacking the exsiting marble flooring i have which he claims that I can save abit of money and instead put more effort in creating a feature wall that will divert the attention away from the floor, he also advise me on lightings and false ceilings ...

definetly a very very sincere guy who left me very good impression over the phone and will be asking him over to my home this Sunday evening ... really looking forward to see him ...

Can anyone here advise me if i use him, how can i bargain for cheaper prices ? or ask for freebies ??? or i should not bargain at all ? ???

esp, ex gplan-kelvin customers ... pls msg me ...

btw .. he told me that IMM Gplan is closed for renovation works by IMM and will only be back in August but even IMM new opened shop in August, he will no longer be stationed there ... He will be pethe new permaently stationed at new gplan at Beach road (dun ask me where ... i duno)

Overall, Both Kelvin from Gplan and Kenny from Spacious gives me very very very good impression, suggestions in all aspects ...

Now is only cmparing the price btw both ... I would like to award to Spacious if I can afford their services, esp to this ID Kenny ! He also works day n night in the office at IMM, he's there almost everytime i pass by ...

Meanwhile need the advise on bargain for prices and freebies etc etc ...

thanks alot !!!

hmm .. all i can say is Kelvin will do more than an ID will leh .. he super alot of lobang wan .. mi not considered ex cust but existing bah .. coz mi reno started not long ago .. hehe .. yeah but i guess at the end of the day u must be comfortable with the id u choose n he/she must understand wad u all like .. like when we went to discuss about our hse false celing n lighting stuff .. i already had a plan in mi mind n wanted to let him know what i wanted .. but when we wnt .. he propse the idea to mi first ! i was like whoa u can read mi mind !! ahhaha .. then he will add on .... thats y u chose mi mah .... :rolleyes:

Edited by CRYSTALNG