Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

just signed up with Kelvin less than 2weeks back :yamseng:

Met him up at his Furniture Mall office, went through the quotation and we signed on the spot. :)

We're due to see the 3D drawings and Kelvin have been calling me many times just to fix appointment to discuss and view it, and many times i never gotten back to him because can't seems to find a right timing whereby my wife and me are free, and still he was ever so accomodating :P

Kelvin came across to me as frank person whereby some view him as 'blunt'(it's like a half filled glass of water, or a half empty glass of water, depends on how some1 look as it) . Oh well, for me and my wife, wei rather like a frank/blunt ID->can do say can do. Cannot do say cannot do. I don't wanna risk getting an ID who promised me the sky and yet cannot deliver. Just look at the many cases of unhappy incidents that house owners have met, paid depost and in the end (project hasn't start, contractor/ID run away).

Owners(me) engages Kelvin, knowing he will deliver what he promises. I can imagine the stress he have taking up projects now(given his popularity and reputation). All it takes is one 'unhappy' owner to spoil his hard earned reputation/his good works (so i assume he wouldn't take up so much projects at one go, thereby risking it, if he can't cope it)

Finally, we have time to meet him next week :D Can't wait to see the 3D designs :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We engaged Kelvin in June despite planning for renovations to start only in Sept.

Before signing, both parties accommodated when arranging for appointments and were forth-coming when discussing budgets. We raised our difficulties, and he would provide suggestions or advice.

After signing, Kelvin has always been the one initiating us to meet for discussions, choosing of tiles, accessories, etc. In fact, we are super laid-back. Although renovations have yet to start, we trust Kelvin - his works, his commitment.

To say he is over-rated, it really depends on the perspective the individual is looking at. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Be objective.

I signup with Kelvin two weeks back. He has throw in FOCs even before the start of reno. So the quotation he provided can be quite "deceiving" as what you will get at the end of the reno will be definitely more than what you have quoted. :furious::bangwall:

Kelvin spent 6 hours with us to choose tiles and sanitaries today. Not forgettin his effort to chauffeur us home. :bleah::good:

Now that's what i call good customer service :dunno:

Kelvin spent 6 hours with us to choose tiles and sanitaries today. Not forgettin his effort to chauffeur us home. :deal::P

I signup with Kelvin two weeks back. He has throw in FOCs even before the start of reno. So the quotation he provided can be quite "deceiving" as what you will get at the end of the reno will be definitely more than what you have quoted. :yamseng::rolleyes:

Kelvin spent 6 hours with us to choose tiles and sanitaries today. Not forgettin his effort to chauffeur us home. :yamseng::good:

totally agree..

i believe his service is second to none..

as for the forumer who said tat he is over-rated is unfair rite?..

i tink all of us whose houses are done up by are very pleased with not only his top-notch service but also the workmanship..

I'm not one of his customer yet but has shortlisted him. We have emailed him our floor plan few days ago. He told me he is fully booked till end of Dec. Cause our reno will only start in Jan or later, he said he will look at our floor plan and give us a quotation sometime end this yr. We just sms him that we had sent our floor plan and he called my husband back telling us that our floor plan he has received, instead of sms us. My hubby had a short talk with him and he find that Kelvin is an honest and reliable chap.

Edited by buibui

From what i know from Kelvin, he has decided to cut down on his number of projects-per month so that he can have more time for his customers and also to produce quality product. :rolleyes: