Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi marklim, when u startin ur reno? tink kelvin quite busy nowadays...if u intend to start after CNY, u can cal him. u wan i can pm u his no.

i believe most of the them are quite busy...this is the peak period for them. but anyway u can still talk to the id...but its best to give them more time for ur reno.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seems like it's tough getting FOCs from Kelvin liao. :dribble:

Just heard from him, one of his owner played him out(this owner gotten alot of FOCs from kelvin after commited Gplan's basic package + additonal items. Midway throughout the renovation, he/she decided to take only the basic package but yet the FOC items was already done up for him/her.)

In the end, heard that kelvin kena :dribble: by his boss. Was warned not to give any more FOCs to customer.

As we know Kelvin always go the extra mile in beautifying owners' house by digging deep into his own pocket.

And now, he can't do all these FOCs liao(because of this one-off 'unfortunate' incident) :jawdrop:

I don't really believe in FOCs listed in then contract... everything has already be accounted for in the final quote , FOC is printed just to make you feel good that's all.

Does Kelvin take projects for reno works starting after CNY? but then will he be free to go thru and give us a quote now so we can decide to sign who first?

hi cokelight, really liked your house reno, especially the kitchen. only realise u are the mister of house after lookin at ur avatar.hee..

Possible to PM me Kelvin's contact?

thanks!

I don't really believe in FOCs listed in then contract... everything has already be accounted for in the final quote , FOC is printed just to make you feel good that's all.

mayb for some other ids prob but for a current owner with Kelvin n having been quoted by many other ids ...he definitely is genuinely saving money for us .. as for this unfortunate accident .. hiaz heng i signed up earlier .. i tink he will smack me if he sees this !~!~ :)

for me i dun tink its accounted as many stuff along the way were thought of then ... n it cant be his pkg was super marked high .. as i said i went to many other ids for quotation .. well i guess coz Kelvin aint ur id so u might not know him ..

ya its reali saddening to see this happened to him...he's trying so hard to beautify our house n this is wat he gets. jus think, since we already signed wif him, he can dun bother to give us any FOC and just stick to the quotation. but he still try to give us FOC from his own pocket. jus bcoz he want us to hv a nicer home.

i agree with crystal that some things he actually proposed during the reno and oso after we signed the quotation.he didn't charge for the things. so i dun think the things are already accounted for in his quote.

but at least most of his customers appreciate what he had done for them so at least not so bad. hope this matter won't affect him too much.

anyway he is one that keep his promises...i'm sure his customers feel the same.