Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

When Is The Begining Of 7th Month?

I need to change my house moving ritual date..need to request ID to handover the house asap..

My furniture all not in yet for the house moving ritual..so basically it is a house moving ritual into an empty house..

well, does it affect you a lot?!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I need to change my house moving ritual date..need to request ID to handover the house asap..

My furniture all not in yet for the house moving ritual..so basically it is a house moving ritual into an empty house..

well, does it affect you a lot?!

you bring forward instead of backwards!? It's ok lar, if can at least HO, then gd liao, furniture can slowly de..

forward... i want to do it before 7th mth.. can HO lah..but it will be damm rush..i tot i can take my own sweet time..now cannot liao..

At least better than me. My second appointment on 1st week of 7th month. Can't even reno. At least can Kai Men after checking with my shifu. Haiz .......

no choice lah.. if u are not in the hurry to move out of ur current place then it is okie.. else headache..

Aiyah, no need to worry so much.....all the Ang Mos also go through the 7th month with "G" as friends. They all where got such problem?

At least better than me. My second appointment on 1st week of 7th month. Can't even reno. At least can Kai Men after checking with my shifu. Haiz .......

Your Kai Men need to do anything?